AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so frustrated for all the dedicated websleuthers who are doing their days catchup and have yet to get to the good bit! Here we are celebrating without them!
High five everyone...now let's watch the dominoes fall! Double up the prisoners cells cos here comes an influx!!

Haha....yes, I was one of those perkerkel.....for the past 45 minutes after getting home from work...lol.
And hoooraaaay....great news!!!!! Bring on the next lot!!!!

SW is serving time for child sex crimes - the person they interviewed was serving time for other crimes not related to child sex crimes. I don't think it's him but anything is possible.

I thought the guy they were interested in was in Cessnock awaiting sentencing?

SW is serving time for child sex crimes - the person they interviewed was serving time for other crimes not related to child sex crimes. I don't think it's him but anything is possible.

I have to say I'm surprised it may be him - he didn't fit my profile at all. I hope it's not him I have to say, for Khandalyce's sake.

n a joint statement, NSW and SA police investigating the murders of both Ms Stevenson and toddler daughter Khandalyce said the man had been held after “extensive investigations”.
They declined to comment further but said that investigations were continuing.
The 41-year-old is expected to be charged with the 20-year-old mother’s death but not the murder of her daughter.
He was arrested and taken to Cessnock Police Station on Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.news.com.au/national/sou...stevensons-death/story-fnii5yv4-1227586014119

What do ya reckon the chances are of a press conference tonight?????

There is a SW appearing in Lithgow court tomorrow - I think this would be the one. Doubt it is the same one from the ACT

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....ate%22%2C%22sortOrder%22%3A%22ASC%22%7D%7D%7D

attachment.php

Sorry about my HUGE pics - never used to do this and now I can't get them any smaller. :gaah:

Attachments

• 15.10.28 Shane Williams.PNG
    15.10.28 Shane Williams.PNG
    21 KB · Views: 411
What do ya reckon the chances are of a press conference tonight?????

Depends how long they take to process his arrest I would think. If not tonight, tomorrow for sure I reckon.

Gia Loukes ‏@Gia_Loukes 21m21 minutes ago

Major Crime detectives still following leads to catch Khandalyce's killer/killers. #Wynarka

Maybe Khandalyce was assaulted and Karlie was going to the police. Someone killed Karlie first to stop her.

Does that mean someone else murdered Khandalyce? OMG this is heartbreaking.

The lazy person who dumped that suitcase bought the whole case undone.

"If you want something done properly then do it yourself"

The lazy person who dumped that suitcase would have ran like Forest Gump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member