AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS Shane williams in prison NOW because of the racially bashing of an african man ? is he waiting to go to court for the public sexual assault of a 3 year old little girl in a Belconnen Library ?
The Shane Williams that is the paedophile and african neighbour basher from ACT, is aboriginal

It's him SW
from Cessnock Jail he is indigenous. The last transaction on Karlie's account was at Deakin (ACT) which is the suburb next to Campbell (ACT) where he lived.

How do you know that SW is indigenous?

Maybe Lithgow, as it is a high security jail including supermax section.

What great news to wake up to! I just spent the last hour trying to catch up...this thread is so fast moving...living in a different time zone can make it challenging to keep up!

It's him SW
from Cessnock Jail he is indigenous. The last transaction on Karlie's account was at Deakin (ACT) which is the suburb next to Campbell (ACT) where he lived.

SW is currently serving consecutive sentences. One for the assault, one for the sexual assault on child. Due for release in 2021.

Some details of his offending are in this transcript, warning disturbing content.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...0.html?stem=0&synonyms=0&query=williams shane

IS Shane williams is in prison NOW because of the racially bashing of an african man ? is he waiting to go to court for the public sexual assault of a 3 year old little girl in a Belconnen Library ?
He is currently in prison for the bashing. He was on bail for the rape of the little girl in the library when he bashed his neighbour. He had his sentence increased for the rape after a public uproar.

Still not sure whether he is the guy who has been charged for the alleged murder of Karlie, but he seems to fit the details released so far. Other guys might fit too though.

And I'm pretty sure the interviewer said the area was where the guilty parties in the Snowtown murders came from, not that it was near Snowtown.
Which would put it around waterloo corner road salisbury i think. But yes youre right it could be elizabeth /davoren park /salisbury . All the houses look the same

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

IS Shane williams is in prison NOW because of the racially bashing of an african man ? is he waiting to go to court for the public sexual assault of a 3 year old little girl in a Belconnen Library ?

I'm totally lost ...

How do you know that SW is indigenous?

If the perp in Karlie's murder IS the same SW (none of us are 100% sure yet ... but a lot of the details fit), if you look up that SW on Mako when it talks about his court appearance their is talk about how his dad used to beat him (and other stuff that happened in his childhood) and the judge said something like "that level of disadvantage was common in indigenous offenders"

No I think it's the other SW that fruity found.

Wow, what a coincidence.....perhaps his goose is cooked too....wonder if it is the same one fruity was talking about - Lithgow would be closish to where that crime was committed.........promise I won't take this off topic Makara ... :)

Just heard the news, justice for Karlie and her family at last. [emoji5] wish we had a name
Now we just wait for the police to take down the rest of the mongrels and charge Khandalyces killer....

if you go back a few pages/posts in this thread you see the link to a mako file who shows you who he "may" be. highly likely. what a , sexually assaulted a 3yo girl in a public library on his way to check in at the police station for other crimes. so many convictions and still out and he did this!!

LIFE FOR ALL CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN!!!

Could the wages be child support transferred straight from khandalyce's dad's pay.
I don't know his child support works but I think you can choose to have some of your pay paid straight to the parent with custody if you are the noncustodial parent? Or maybe a portion of his wages were transferred from his employer at his request even if formal child support wasn't arranged.
we don't really know what kind of relationships were in place between the 3 of them.

My gut tells me it's not him.

He is currently in prison for the bashing. He was on bail for the rape of the little girl in the library when he bashed his neighbour. He had his sentence increased for the rape after a public uproar.

Still not sure whether he is the guy who has been charged for the alleged murder of Karlie, but he seems to fit the details released so far. Other guys might fit too though.

It's him SW

Deakin is not anywhere near Campbell. Deakin is on the south side and Campbell is on the north. I went to school in Campbell while living in Deakin and the bus trip was a good 20 mins

Me too now Panda.....ima just gonna wait now for the real SW to stand up.....or whoever they are. lol

I think we've found about 5 criminals with the same name so far - and the guy arrested tonight will probably have a different name haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l