AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police say about 14-15th December, Mt Gambier? Did something go wrong in Mt Gambier?

Actually it looks like they were in Canberra for a few days

Is there more bodies.....
----------------------------------------------------------
BANK ACCOUNT LOCATIONS

3/11/2008 Purchase at KFC (Port Augusta)

6/11/2008 Purchase McDonalds (Rundle Mall, Adelaide)

9/11/2008 Eftpos Purchase Coles (Alice Springs)

14/11/2008 ATM withdrawal (Kent Town)

17/11/2008 Rabbit Photo/Strandbags (Mt Gambier)

24/11/2008 ATM withdrawal Kippax Fair (Canberra)

16/12/2008 Charnwood (Canberra)

19/12/2008 Deakin (Canberra)

22/12/2008 BP OTR (Broadview)

6/01/2009 Coober Pedy (Coober Pedy)

7/01/2009 EFTPOS Purchase Mobil (Alice Springs )

10/01/2009 ATM withdrawal BP (Broadview)

attachment.php

So close to Christmas, Khandles would have wanted her Mum. So, so, sooooooo sad!!! He is already in prison, not justice enough.

Really, don't you have to hand over all the cars papers? Till 2014 we had 3 documents for our car. One with car specifications. One with the owner data. And one document you needed to sell or have the car scrapped.

Even if you were lacking 1 of these documents if you wanted to let the car be scrapped, you would have to apply (and pay) for new documents, just to get rid of an old car (I know, cause it happened to me :D).

Plates belong to the car, not the owner. They stay on the car allways.

And if you brought the car to the car graveyard, you get a document that states that the car is no longer your responsibility, and will be officially destroyed.

The only reason you would have to hand the plates back is if the car was still registered and you want to get part of the registration money back if the car was being scrapped.

If the car was given to a wreckers to be scrapped i think they might be obliged by law to record car details and give that information in.

22/12/2008 BP OTR (Broadview)

Can someone explain what kind of transaction this was and where?

I've had cars picked up by the wreckers and all they've ever done is take the thing away ..

The only reason you would have to hand the plates back is if the car was still registered and you want to get part of the registration money back if the car was being scrapped.

If the car was given to a wreckers to be scrapped i think they might be obliged by law to record car details and give that information in.

You also have to hand the plates in if the car has been unregistered for a certain amount of time.

So if you have it scrapped but don't hand the plates back, it remains registered on the last known owner?
And do you have to show any ID when you hand the plates back?

And what if the car was sold after karlie was murdered? How would that be done. Could it be sold by any person? Or would someone need to pretend to be Karlie and show her ID.

Dutchtreat - Broadview is a suburb of Adelaide, inner north-east. Interestingly, the road it's on is used as a city bypass by trucks travelling from south to north and vice versa ....

So if you have it scrapped but don't hand the plates back, it remains registered on the last known owner?
And do you have to show any ID when you hand the plates back?

And what if the car was sold after karlie was murdered? How would that be done. Could it be sold by any person? Or would someone need to pretend to be Karlie and show her ID.

Here are the different state requirements for selling a car - http://australia.angloinfo.com/transport/vehicle-ownership/selling-a-car/

Jeez Louise! The one night I go to bed early and I miss all the action! Not only here, but some lunatic tried to blow up a bank right by our house and I slept through it all!

It's okay, Dogface. You are not alone, my son sleeps through cyclones, even category 4 ones ;)

Dutchtreat - Broadview is a suburb of Adelaide, inner north-east. Interestingly, the road it's on is used as a city bypass by trucks travelling from south to north and vice versa ....

Headed up to Holden Hill or a back way to Salisbury, Elizabeth ..

Nick Bielby*‏@nickbielby

Man charged over death of #KarliePearceStevenson will appear at #Maitland court by AVL despite asking not to appear @MaitlandMercury #angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3