AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ....... my computer isn't streaming! I'm missing it all!

You didn't miss much, mainly update on the arrest and pleading with the press to give them time to get this right.

No ....... my computer isn't streaming! I'm missing it all!

Not much to miss. They will allege Karlie was murdered some time between 14th and 15th Dec 2008. And they believe Khandles was murdered some time after that. They can't go into to many details because a man is before the court and investigations are ongoing.

They have stressed that they know the people who know more about what happened - and are urging them to come forward ASAP.

Thank you bearbear, lovely pic. Chubby little hand. But sad eyes:(
a different photo of khandalyce
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...586153756?sv=dd52d8d342ee31a07b631b72c2c681dc
2df77d678e78a8cde8b8e0ea476bcbf0

Just saw a police news conference on ABC News24. They believe Karlie was murdered between the dates 14-15 Dec 2008 and Khandalyce sometime later. No comments on man charged as it is currently before courts. Appealed for people with any information to call in NOW.

:thinking: I just watched it on abc news channel 24, they will probably replay it.....They didn't say anything we haven't already been told, But that detective looks like he needed a good night sleep, his eyes were blood shot. Poor thing

He (Willing) couldn't really answer any questions about the man before the courts, but said they believe Karlie was murdered on the 14th or 15th December 2008. They believe Khandalyce was murdered sometime after that. They are working with SA police and other jurisdictions on that investigation.

I was able to watch it at work. No new news except the date of Karlie's murder.

so who is he . has he been mentioned on here b4 ? any priors ?

Hey Kell - even if he had priors, we can't report or discuss them here because of Australian sub judice laws. Basically - if we do - his legal team can crush the investigation and charge.

We have to do the right thing, because if he is guilty, we want to make sure he gets the full arm of the law.

Khandalyce was murdered after Karlie and NSW detectives are working with SA police on that.

Source: nine news TV conference

Amazed how the car can go unless he sold it as parts. Otherwise there would be more transfer papers. And a annual vehicle check in NSW. The Commodore fans loved the Nissan black motor in VLs

Dont they have to hand the number plates in? mmmm

'Cut and shut' crabs. Dump number plates. Remove trace of VIN, etc. Cash transaction. False name of purchaser.

Just so sad! They are very confident of the date: Karlie killed between 14th and 15th Dec 2008. Khandles kept alive for some time after that. :-(

Not much to miss. They will allege Karlie was murdered some time between 14th and 15th Dec 2008. And they believe Khandles was murdered some time after that. They can't go into to many details because a man is before the court and investigations are ongoing.

They have stressed that they know the people who know more about what happened - and are urging them to come forward ASAP.

On a Sunday ..

Really, don't you have to hand over all the cars papers? Till 2014 we had 3 documents for our car. One with car specifications. One with the owner data. And one document you needed to sell or have the car scrapped.

Even if you were lacking 1 of these documents if you wanted to let the car be scrapped, you would have to apply (and pay) for new documents, just to get rid of an old car (I know, cause it happened to me :D).

Plates belong to the car, not the owner. They stay on the car allways.

And if you brought the car to the car graveyard, you get a document that states that the car is no longer your responsibility, and will be officially destroyed.

No, you are totally incorrect, you don't need any papers at all. We've scrapped about 4 or 5 cars - the last one about 2 years ago. The only requirement is that there are no plates on the car. As I say, this is in New South Wales, so I don't know about other States, and I don't know if it's changed since. No, the plates belong to the Roads & Maritime - they have to be surrendered if you get rid of a car, they always remain the property of RMS. You don't have to supply any information stating the car is no longer your responsibility. When you scrap the car, you get a receipt which only states the tonnage of the vehicle and the amount of money the scrappies paid you for it. There is no other information (ie the type of vehicle, VIN number, etc) on the receipt. It is your responsibility to surrender the plates when you get rid of a vehicle, however, they don't usually chase it up, unless someone else tries to re-register that vehicle (or I imagine, there's been criminal activity that they need to follow up).

"It is an offence to keep number plates if you cancel your vehicle’s registration."

http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/registration/cancel.html

Khandalyce was murdered after Karlie and NSW detectives are working with SA police on that.

Source: nine news TV conference

Sweet little Khandles must've been so scared, in need of her Mummy who was in the forest :( My heart breaks for them all.

No, you are totally incorrect, you don't need any papers at all. We've scrapped about 4 or 5 cars - the last one about 2 years ago. The only requirement is that there are no plates on the car. As I say, this is in New South Wales, so I don't know about other States, and I don't know if it's changed since. No, the plates belong to the Roads & Maritime - they have to be surrendered if you get rid of a car, they always remain the property of RMS. You don't have to supply any information stating the car is no longer your responsibility. When you scrap the car, you get a receipt which only states the tonnage of the vehicle and the amount of money the scrappies paid you for it. There is no other information (ie the type of vehicle, VIN number, etc) on the receipt. It is your responsibility to surrender the plates when you get rid of a vehicle, however, they don't usually chase it up, unless someone else tries to re-register that vehicle (or I imagine, there's been criminal activity that they need to follow up).

"It is an offence to keep number plates if you cancel your vehicle’s registration."

http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/registration/cancel.html

I live in the Netherlands :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads