AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for the update...and the times. Too hard for us to figure out so many miles away! Also for the live stream link!
Most cellphones have a clock....and a world clock option. Just type in Sydney Australia or Adelaide etc to get a quick safe translation :)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-Karlie-Pearce-Stevenson.html#ixzz3ptoowaRi

I wonder how someone immediately had the information of the missing person report and was able to reassure Karlie's mother/family fast enough (within a week) of K.'s wellbeing?

I think the most likely explanation is that Karlie's mum left another message on Karlie's phone telling Karlie that she had made the report. I mean, that makes sense. If you were a parent in fear that something bad had happened to your adult child, but also aware that due to some conflict between you that she might just be refusing to take your calls, that's the natural thing to do (in my opinion). You would be hoping that she was okay and this would prompt her to contact you.

Amazed how the car can go unless he sold it as parts. Otherwise there would be more transfer papers. And a annual vehicle check in NSW. The Commodore fans loved the Nissan black motor in VLs

A car that old you wouldn't even be able to trade in, it could have been taken to a wrecker, or even just dumped somewhere .. someone could even have it as a paddock basher and not even know.

I've often wondered about the cause of death as well :( Police know it was horrific and they only had bones and clothing to work with. The lady who worked on doing a portrait for karlie didn't want to know the cause of death so ....That makes me think the two of them were stabbed to death and there was signs of this on the clothing, knife marks blood ect that was found with the remains. That's another reason why the police only released a sketched image of karlies top.........Sorry if ive been to graphic or distasteful.

I think everyone would like to know how she died. Unfortunately, until we find out, it's hard to speculate exactly what the cause of death was.

Amazed how the car can go unless he sold it as parts. Otherwise there would be more transfer papers. And a annual vehicle check in NSW. The Commodore fans loved the Nissan black motor in VLs

Dont they have to hand the number plates in? mmmm

It's easy to get rid of cars to scrappers crabby. My partner and I used to do a lot of hard core four wheel driving and would buy a 4WD for next to nothing, use it for 4WD'ing until it was on it's last legs, take it to the scrappies for a bit of money, and buy another cheapie and start again. There's a lot of people who advertise "cash given for cars picked up for free". Once they go to the scrappies, there's no record and no trace. You have to take the plates off the vehicle though, in New South Wales at least, the scrappies won't accept a vehicle that still has number plates on it. In that instance, you would first hand them in to Roads & Maritime (if you did the right thing). But you could just take the plates off and have it scrapped - no-one would be any the wiser.

Me too. I'm actually wondering if he knew her ex (the guy who slit his wife's throat).

Oh boy, there's a lot that I've missed. Karlie's ex slit his wife's throat? Was this Khandalyce's father?

I agree "family associate" makes it sound like someone the family knew but weren't necessarily friendly with.

Seeing as nothing has been said. Im hoping the care is alive. Fines for not handing in number plates?

Court appearance this morning for the person charged with murder. Maitland local court

Joe Obrien News24 now talking about it

It's easy to get rid of cars to scrappers crabby. My partner and I used to do a lot of hard core four wheel driving and would buy a 4WD for next to nothing, use it for 4WD'ing until it was on it's last legs, take it to the scrappies for a bit of money, and buy another cheapie and start again. There's a lot of people who advertise "cash given for cars picked up for free". Once they go to the scrappies, there's no record and no trace. You have to take the plates off the vehicle though, in New South Wales at least, the scrappies won't accept a vehicle that still has number plates on it. In that instance, you would first hand them in to Roads & Maritime (if you did the right thing). But you could just take the plates off and have it scrapped - no-one would be any the wiser.

Oh boy, there's a lot that I've missed. Karlie's ex slit his wife's throat? Was this Khandalyce's father?

I agree "family associate" makes it sound like someone the family knew but weren't necessarily friendly with.

Not sure if she was actually romantically involved with the guy who slit his wife's throat - but he is not Khandle's father.

Pretty sure Karlie had a short relationship with the bloke that slit wifes throat
Karlie grew up in a part of Alice Springs ...high unemployment, heavy drug and alcohol use.
She came from a loving family but it was fractured.
Karlie has been described as part of the drag racing community.
Karlie once had a relationship with an older man Darren Ashley.
He was sentenced to life for the brutal murder of his wife Kirsty....her throat had been slit and she had numerous stab wounds.
He has been ruled out .... but it is indicative of the world Karlie inhabited.

Police sources indicated the underbelly society, including drug running can not be ruled out.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...journey-to-abyss/story-e6frg6nf-1227580625047
Body in suitcase: Mum and baby’s journey to abyss

Not sure if she was actually romantically involved with the guy who slit his wife's throat - but he is not Khandle's father.

Do a region block check first

Thanks all for the update...and the times. Too hard for us to figure out so many miles away! Also for the live stream link!

Joe Obrien said media conference in 20 minutes on ABCnews24

a different photo of khandalyce
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...586153756?sv=dd52d8d342ee31a07b631b72c2c681dc
2df77d678e78a8cde8b8e0ea476bcbf0

Really, don't you have to hand over all the cars papers? Till 2014 we had 3 documents for our car. One with car specifications. One with the owner data. And one document you needed to sell or have the car scrapped.

Even if you were lacking 1 of these documents if you wanted to let the car be scrapped, you would have to apply (and pay) for new documents, just to get rid of an old car (I know, cause it happened to me :D).

Plates belong to the car, not the owner. They stay on the car allways.

And if you brought the car to the car graveyard, you get a document that states that the car is no longer your responsibility, and will be officially destroyed.

No ....... my computer isn't streaming! I'm missing it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3