AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police say about 14-15th December, Mt Gambier? Did something go wrong in Mt Gambier?

Actually it looks like they were in Canberra for a few days

Is there more bodies.....
----------------------------------------------------------
BANK ACCOUNT LOCATIONS

3/11/2008 Purchase at KFC (Port Augusta)

6/11/2008 Purchase McDonalds (Rundle Mall, Adelaide)

9/11/2008 Eftpos Purchase Coles (Alice Springs)

14/11/2008 ATM withdrawal (Kent Town)

17/11/2008 Rabbit Photo/Strandbags (Mt Gambier)

24/11/2008 ATM withdrawal Kippax Fair (Canberra)

16/12/2008 Charnwood (Canberra)

19/12/2008 Deakin (Canberra)

22/12/2008 BP OTR (Broadview)

6/01/2009 Coober Pedy (Coober Pedy)

7/01/2009 EFTPOS Purchase Mobil (Alice Springs )

10/01/2009 ATM withdrawal BP (Broadview)

attachment.php

So she was killed in Cranberra? Who was caring for little K after that time? I shudder to imagine..

i dont know how much we can say but a certain POI full name comes up with a very interesting ABN number in 2008 :thinking:

regarding the bank account locations , NOTICE how the transactions are within a week to a couple off day apart from 3/11 til the 24/11 THEN there is a huge absence of 22 days .
Police say about 14-15th December, Mt Gambier? Did something go wrong in Mt Gambier?

Actually it looks like they were in Canberra for a few days

Is there more bodies.....
----------------------------------------------------------
BANK ACCOUNT LOCATIONS

3/11/2008 Purchase at KFC (Port Augusta)

6/11/2008 Purchase McDonalds (Rundle Mall, Adelaide)

9/11/2008 Eftpos Purchase Coles (Alice Springs)

14/11/2008 ATM withdrawal (Kent Town)

17/11/2008 Rabbit Photo/Strandbags (Mt Gambier)

24/11/2008 ATM withdrawal Kippax Fair (Canberra)

16/12/2008 Charnwood (Canberra)

19/12/2008 Deakin (Canberra)

22/12/2008 BP OTR (Broadview)

6/01/2009 Coober Pedy (Coober Pedy)

7/01/2009 EFTPOS Purchase Mobil (Alice Springs )

10/01/2009 ATM withdrawal BP (Broadview)

attachment.php

I do wonder, considering Belanglo forest, someone has headed further north in their travels??? Towards Sydney

In a short press conference in Sydney this morning, police said Karlie was murdered between December 14 and 15, 2008, and that tragically her daughter was kept alive for some time after her murder.

8 minutes ago
Matthew Benns, Lucy Carne, Ben McClellan and Nigel HuntThe Daily Telegraph
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...586153756?sv=dd52d8d342ee31a07b631b72c2c681dc
5char

I have always had a feeling that Karlie knew these people from the car racing circuit. It could explain the travelling and association with the family.

If he was already in jail would bail be a mute point in the court? Just a formality? So this person was not in prison prior to being charged.
The suppression has lead to a little confusion who is in and who is out of prison.

He is already an inmate at Cessnock gaol and the bail refusal is a mere formality and mandatory in all murder cases, unless special circumstances. (Explains, why, after questioning on the weekend, he was moved to maximum security).

regarding the bank account locations , NOTICE how the transactions are within a week to a couple off day apart from 3/11 til the 24/11 THEN there is a huge absence of 22 days .

I wonder what happened to Karlie and/or Khandalyce during that time. Were one or both of them held against their wills and...

i dont know how much we can say but a certain POI full name comes up with a very interesting ABN number in 2008 :thinking:

Notice how the name changes when you click through the number ??

He is already an inmate at Cessnock gaol and the bail refusal is a mere formality and mandatory in all murder cases, unless special circumstances. (Explains, why, after questioning on the weekend, he was moved to maximum security).

I hardly think they'd release him on his own recognisance, eh KG? I think his chances of making it to Sydney Local Court would be Buckley's, none and **** all with the mood around Australia at the moment. No wonder he's now in max. I suggest that would be the safest place for him. He'd have a lot of fellow inmates out to 'make a name for themselves'.

I wonder if he will also be charged with Khandalyces murder or I hate to say it but did he pass her on to someone else?
Has anyone been able to find his prior charges?

What was the older mans name that Karlie had a short relationship with ? The one who murdered his wife.

I wonder if he will also be charged with Khandalyces murder or I hate to say it but did he pass her on to someone else?
Has anyone been able to find his prior charges?

IF ANYONE DOES FIND PRIOR CHARGES - do not post (sorry for caps). We need to be careful/mindfull of what we publish - especially priors.

What, so people can't go down to the courthouse and pelt rocks at the prison van as he's driven in, that's a shame ..

There's always Sydney in November. Much easier to raise a crowd of people ****** off about life in general and needing a reason to vent.

I've often wondered about the cause of death as well :( Police know it was horrific and they only had bones and clothing to work with. The lady who worked on doing a portrait for karlie didn't want to know the cause of death so ....That makes me think the two of them were stabbed to death and there was signs of this on the clothing, knife marks blood ect that was found with the remains. That's another reason why the police only released a sketched image of karlies top.........Sorry if ive been to graphic or distasteful.

For Karlie

Take your baby's hand and fly free now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 154
Very interesting. Been all around and a name change too. Cancelled only on 12/9/2015. Postcode 5112 covers ELIZABETH, ELIZABETH EAST, ELIZABETH GROVE, ELIZABETH SOUTH, ELIZABETH VALE, HILLBANK.

The net tightens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member