AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always had a feeling that Karlie knew these people from the car racing circuit. It could explain the travelling and association with the family.

I've had a feeling she knew this person and it wasn't a random act of violence, in was some what pre planned.

crap i dont know what can and can't be said and keep having to erase part posts!!! :tantrum:

One woman posed as the young mother using a wheelchair to convince bank staff to allow access to her account.

A woman sent text messages and called Ms Povey, who died in 2012, to convince her daughter was alive and conned her into transferring money to her account, which was accessed until 2011 when the welfare payments were stopped after officials identified an “issue”. Police have not said whether Holdom was part of the group that used Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s identity after her death.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...586153756?sv=dd52d8d342ee31a07b631b72c2c681dc

The ATO has can access bank records of what goes into and out of bank accounts - I know because doing my online tax return showed the ATO had full records of all interest earned. It's possible that Centrelink also has access and discovered the "wages" paid into the account. This undisclosed apparent income might have been the issue that led to the payments being stopped?

https://www.google.nl/maps/@-34.8709878,138.6171643,1204m/data=!3m1!1e3

Do you see it. It's next to Regency Road where Emma Jade Pawelski, 30, was last seen alive on November 26, 2005. Her body was found in the Mt Crawford forest eight days later. Beaten to death and partially burned.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ds-sister-hannah/story-e6frea83-1226523418976

And really close to Where Rosemary and Melissa Brown (Trussell) were last seen (Blair Athol). Rosemary was found murdered on Garden Island (Adelaide).

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/b/r/brown melissa - sa

What the **** is this, some sort of Bermuda Triangle where young troubled women disappear and are brutally murdered?

Very interesting. Been all around and a name change too. Cancelled only on 12/9/2015. Postcode 5112 covers ELIZABETH, ELIZABETH EAST, ELIZABETH GROVE, ELIZABETH SOUTH, ELIZABETH VALE, HILLBANK.

The net tightens.

up until now they've obviously seemed to get away with murder, but I have to say - they aren't very smart, certainly not with CCTV these days using her card everywhere for years and businesses in her name etc!

i think someone got rid of the suitcase with Kandalyce remains for retribution against these people. If it weren't for finding her, Karlie's murder/fraud/stolen identity may never have been realised.

Nick Bielby ‏@nickbielby
#Maitland court where man charged over death of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson is expected to appear @MaitlandMercury

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 179
regarding the bank account locations , NOTICE how the transactions are within a week to a couple off day apart from 3/11 til the 24/11 THEN there is a huge absence of 22 days .

What the police have released might not be exactly 100% accurate, but enough to let the purps know that they are onto them. They could have left a few transactions out for a reason, they didnt release where the coober pedy transaction took place.

Or they could of gone on a holiday with all the money they were stealing.....SKUM BAGS

MOD ALERT: The sleuthing of who the murderer may be has to stop now. Once he is charged the laws of sub judice kick in, which literally means his case is under judicial consideration and therefore prohibited from public discussion elsewhere. If any of these offenders you're sleuthing is in fact the murderer, talking about his prior convictions could be detrimental to the case. We don't want this guy to get off.

Thank you.

Remember: Softly, softly, catchee monkey *tick tock*

animated-monkey-image-0141.gif

Let's make Makara's job easy and not post stuff that hasn't been mentioned by MSM or Police. :)

Coming to WS helped me to understand why there was such worldwide interest in US cases in Florida, for example. The Sunshine Laws make it possible to see every single piece of evidence etc. But once someone is arrested in Canada or Australia, it all goes dark. Radio Silence. I do think that is nice for overall justice and for the rights of the accused. But very frustrating for anyone wanting to follow the case progress....

Pleased we got it all wrong with SW - nearly this whole thread would need to be deleted for ease of cleaning!!! And my tiny brain started to hurt trying to sleuth that web. On the downside I now know that SW exists...

At what pace does the justice system move in Australia? A year or more to a trial? Speedy trials? Seems like it takes 1 or more years here in the U.S.

Police say about 14-15th December, Mt Gambier? Did something go wrong in Mt Gambier?

Actually it looks like they were in Canberra for a few days

Is there more bodies.....
----------------------------------------------------------
BANK ACCOUNT LOCATIONS

3/11/2008 Purchase at KFC (Port Augusta)

6/11/2008 Purchase McDonalds (Rundle Mall, Adelaide)

9/11/2008 Eftpos Purchase Coles (Alice Springs)

14/11/2008 ATM withdrawal (Kent Town)

17/11/2008 Rabbit Photo/Strandbags (Mt Gambier)

24/11/2008 ATM withdrawal Kippax Fair (Canberra)

16/12/2008 Charnwood (Canberra)

19/12/2008 Deakin (Canberra)

22/12/2008 BP OTR (Broadview)

6/01/2009 Coober Pedy (Coober Pedy)

7/01/2009 EFTPOS Purchase Mobil (Alice Springs )

10/01/2009 ATM withdrawal BP (Broadview)

attachment.php

have been tracking this case on here and finally got my account validated which seemed to take an eternity.

I am still puzzled by these ATM transactions prior to her death, these long trips back and forth in quick succession have screamed drug drop offs to me. you don't drive up and back to from Adelaide to Alice Springs just to take in the sights, maybe Karlie got involved in the wrong crowd.

It looks like she was in Canberra for quite some time although we don't really know that, she might have just stopped using her ATM card for this period, given how long she has stayed in other areas the month prior she could easily have been travelling elsewhere. IMO though she has stayed here and tried to have a break from all this driving she has been doing, she caught up with an old friend and things eventually turned bad on Dec 14th/15th. Who knows she may have given her pin code over on her own (hopefully she didn't get tortured) its been used not by her in Canberra before whoever has done this has returned back to SA and then whoever has done this has done a similar trip to Karlie had done a month or so earlier.
In Nov Karlie drove from Port Augusta to Adelaide to Alice Springs to Adelaide, having a day or so in each, the person using her ATM card, drove from Adelaide to Alice Springs and pretty much came straight back to Adelaide to make that last transaction. This is either a coincidence or they were doing a similar route for someone. I do not buy the trucker theory.

I've always wondered why she would go to Canberra, now that they have said it was a family associate it makes sense, I feel the person arrested knew people in Adelaide who Karlie came in contact with in the early Nov period.

I apologize if I have talked about things not allowed, first post and I had all these thoughts I wanted to share

At what pace does the justice system move in Australia? A year or more to a trial? Speedy trials? Seems like it takes 1 or more years here in the U.S.
1 or more years here in Australia, too.

have been tracking this case on here and finally got my account validated which seemed to take an eternity.

I am still puzzled by these ATM transactions prior to her death, these long trips back and forth in quick succession have screamed drug drop offs to me. you don't drive up and back to from Adelaide to Alice Springs just to take in the sights, maybe Karlie got involved in the wrong crowd.

It looks like she was in Canberra for quite some time although we don't really know that, she might have just stopped using her ATM card for this period, given how long she has stayed in other areas the month prior she could easily have been travelling elsewhere. IMO though she has stayed here and tried to have a break from all this driving she has been doing, she caught up with an old friend and things eventually turned bad on Dec 14th/15th. Who knows she may have given her pin code over on her own (hopefully she didn't get tortured) its been used not by her in Canberra before whoever has done this has returned back to SA and then whoever has done this has done a similar trip to Karlie had done a month or so earlier.
In Nov Karlie drove from Port Augusta to Adelaide to Alice Springs to Adelaide, having a day or so in each, the person using her ATM card, drove from Adelaide to Alice Springs and pretty much came straight back to Adelaide to make that last transaction. This is either a coincidence or they were doing a similar route for someone. I do not buy the trucker theory.

I've always wondered why she would go to Canberra, now that they have said it was a family associate it makes sense, I feel the person arrested knew people in Adelaide who Karlie came in contact with in the early Nov period.

I apologize if I have talked about things not allowed, first post and I had all these thoughts I wanted to share

Maybe using her card (and possibly her car too) was intended to lead the trail back to the Alice so that people would assume she went back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste