AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a Dilmah?

I truly think they never thought it would come to this and that is why she was so open about the meeting in the park, the winding down of her window and driving off, the returning with beer. Who on earth is interviewed by lawyers and police over a murder/fraud and prances about like she's just been chatting with mailman?????

I truly think they never thought it would come to this and that is why she was so open about the meeting in the park, the winding down of her window and driving off, the returning with beer. Who on earth is interviewed by lawyers and police over a murder/fraud and prances about like she's just been chatting with mailman?????

I think police intentionally allowed her to believe she wasn't seriously considered a suspect. If she's going around all nonchalant and smug, it might just give others who are involved the idea that she has successfully dropped them in it to save her own butt (which she probably did). It maybe also made her feel comfortable enough to do a few silly things, like contact people she shouldn't, etc. Just giving her enough rope to hang herself and hopefully, everyone else, imo.

If she was spoken to last week, it could be because she came forward or that her house was raided...........mmmmmmm which shall I choose?

What I was getting at is that it is Homicide who is interviewing her today. Major Crime interviewed her last week in regard to the fraud. Today it's about murder.

Ch 10 said her house was one of the first to be raided.

What I was getting at is that it is Homicide who is interviewing her today. Major Crime interviewed her last week in regard to the fraud. Today it's about murder.

Thats huge....i hope its not more sloppy journalism though?

Nice of HP and the partner to wheel the two year old child into the media spotlight as well. Surely you could find someone to babysit?

He's probably on a carers, has to be seen to be 'caring' full time or could be cut off.

Although, I'm sure if you're on a carers you can still get some access to child care or a friend when it comes to child care?

OK good point :D

Maybe she's coughing up what she knows about the murders as part of the deal the lawyers worked out to try and make the fraud charges disappear?

:angel:

Maybe she's coughing up what she knows about the murders as part of the deal the lawyers worked out to try and make the fraud charges disappear?

:angel:

The fraud charges aren't going to disappear, I doubt Centrelink would be on board with that. If she's done a deal I suspect she won't be charged with being an accessory to murder, and the police submission at her sentencing for fraud will stress that they feel she is unlikely to re-offend and is a good candidate for home detention.

Article posted to The Advertiser c. 46 minutes ago.

First time I've seen an article that indicates that the woman who went to the bank and the woman who went to Centrelink were both in wheelchairs:

"They said a woman in a wheelchair had visited a credit union in Adelaide’s northern suburbs and posed as Ms Pearce-Stevenson to update her records in June 2010.

A woman in a wheelchair also had gone to Centrelink at Salisbury claiming to be Ms Pearce-Stevenson in December 2010."

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...belanglo-murders/story-fni6uo1m-1227587103274

Thanks for the link. It answers one of the questions I had in my head about HP.

Looking at the photo of her FB profile which is now in MSM, she looked quite a bit thinner in the face in that photo. Perhaps she looked a bit more like Karlie when she was slimmer? Otherwise I don't know how she could have convinced them (unless there was no photo ID involved).

first embed tweet, hope it comes up alright - lawyer for HP has just left the station

Edit - okay I need to figure out how to work it.

Looking at the photo of her FB profile which is now in MSM, she looked quite a bit thinner in the face in that photo. Perhaps she looked a bit more like Karlie when she was slimmer? Otherwise I don't know how she could have convinced them (unless there was no photo ID involved).

I'd say she didn't have to show photo ID. For Centrelink, certainly wouldn't have had to, as they would already have all her stuff on file. All she would need would be her Centrelink details. As far as the bank goes, I'm not sure. I would have thought she wouldn't need to show ID then either, as if she was updating an expired card for example, they would already have her ID. But I'm not too au fait on bank matters, so someone else will need to chime in and give a more definitive answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty7766