AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's referring to the report about the child being taken off a SA Mother.

Nice of HP and the partner to wheel the two year old child into the media spotlight as well. Surely you could find someone to babysit?

It's no good ... I've got to go to the bathroom. Bet it'll happen now. :facepalm:

I feel like Blackboard. Hurry uuuuppppp!

So HP was questioned last week by the Major Crime detectives and today she is being questioned by homicide detectives.

THE wheelchair-bound former partner of the man accused of killing Karlie Pearce-Stevenson is being questioned by homicide detectives in Adelaide.

Hazel Passmore, 33, of Davoren Park, arrived at the Wakefield St police station at 1pm with defence lawyer Bill Boucat, who met with her yesterday in Adelaide’s northern suburbs.

Ms Passmore is suspected of being the woman in a wheelchair who allegedly impersonated Ms Pearce-Stevenson following her death in December 2008.or Crime detectives questioned Ms Passmore last week over allegations more than $90,000 was stolen from Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s bank account.

BBM.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...belanglo-murders/story-fni6uo1m-1227587103274

This may be the last photo taken of Khandalyce before her death.
The photo being the one at the motor show.

It has been revealed Mr Holdom was the driver in the crash in September 2008 that killed nine-year-old Willow and seven-year-old Ryan, and caused injuries to Ms Passmore that required her to use a wheelchair.

Ms Pearce-Stevenson was allegedly murdered by Mr Holdom just months after that crash, between the 14th and 15th of December 2008, after she left Alice Springs with Khandalyce earlier that year to travel.

www.9news.com.au/national/2015/10/3...ound-on-her-facebook-page#eV0zzqwLOg0hg4yY.99

The photo at the car show one month before the accident is believed to be the last photo of Khandalyce according to the print under the photo in the article.
So the one in Nov 2008 at the mall was taken when?

It has been revealed Mr Holdom was the driver in the crash in September 2008 that killed nine-year-old Willow and seven-year-old Ryan, and caused injuries to Ms Passmore that required her to use a wheelchair.
This may be the last photo taken of Khandalyce before her death. (Facebook: Hazel Passmore)

Ms Pearce-Stevenson was allegedly murdered by Mr Holdom just months after that crash, between the 14th and 15th of December 2008, after she left Alice Springs with Khandalyce earlier that year to travel.

www.9news.com.au/national/2015/10/3...ound-on-her-facebook-page#eV0zzqwLOg0hg4yY.99

The photo at the car show one month before the accident is believed to be the last photo of Khandalyce.

when was the photo in the mall taken, where she is standing behind the stroller?

Nice of HP and the partner to wheel the two year old child into the media spotlight as well. Surely you could find someone to babysit?
What a way to try and get sympathy to show a lady in a wheelchair with a young child

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

This may be the last photo taken of Khandalyce before her death. (Facebook: Hazel Passmore)

The photo at the car show one month before the accident is believed to be the last photo of Khandalyce.

Nah, cos the shopping centre one was november 2008. Silly Channel Nein!

www.9news.com.au/national/2015/10/30/10/20/former-partner-of-murder-accused-tight-lipped-as-photos-of-khandalyce-are-found-on-her-facebook-page#eV0zzqwLOg0hg4yY.99

The photo at the Car Show was taken on the 27th/28th July 2008 - that's when the car show was. The shopping centre pics were November 2008, therefore it wasn't the last photo taken of Khandalyce IMO

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2008.07.27 Show and Shine Car Show.PNG
    2008.07.27 Show and Shine Car Show.PNG
    50.1 KB · Views: 333
I have no idea.

4.20pm here in SA. Probably apologizing to the press that it is happening with very little time for the media to get the story ready for the evening news. The press has been doing the police a bunch of favors all through this, giving them access and I presume not passing on stuff that's going to wreck the strategy.

Nah, cos the shopping centre one was november 2008. Silly Channel Nein!

That's what I thought! But I've been up since 4am so I was wondering if my memory was cloudy.

What a way to try and get sympathy to show a lady in a wheelchair with a young child

I truly think they never thought it would come to this and that is why she was so open about the meeting in the park, the winding down of her window and driving off, the returning with beer. Who on earth is interviewed by lawyers and police over a murder/fraud and prances about like she's just been chatting with mailman?????

when was the photo in the mall taken, where she is standing behind the stroller?

I thought it was said Nov 2008.

Does Kandalyce look younger in the photo behind the stroller or at the motor show?

I truly think they never thought it would come to this and that is why she was so open about the meeting in the park, the winding down of her window and driving off, the returning with beer. Who on earth is interviewed by lawyers and police over a murder/fraud and prances about like she's just been chatting with mailman?????
Good point . Maybe shes not getting how bad this situation is for her

I think the beer was a last drink as she thought maybe she wouldn't be having one awhile.......

Edit - oops I've missed about 15 pages!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay