AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the beer was a 'one for the road' then... :jail:

Here's hoping... she must have leverage. Star witness. Cutting deals. However, considering her lawyer left after just 1/2 an hour...

1. She fired him
2. She is being arrested
3. She has other council in their with her
4. Being taken into protective custody

She looks very confident to me. And she doesn't look upset, shaken or anything. Weird.
It is almost as if she is very confident of her alibi... like she was "hospitalised/rehab at the time of the murders :innocent: and then really believed that K & K has run off and done the dirty, leaving poor DH to fix the mess.. (with her ignorant assistance of course)

Her lawyer just arrived back at the police station

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;659954912608956416]https://twitter.com/SeanFewster/status/659954912608956416[/video]

He may not have lost his license immediately, perhaps the trip back to Alice in Jan 2009 was to face court over the his accident.

Could very well be. Or, maybe he went to Alice Springs in Jan '09 to pick up HP from hospital/rehabilitation centre & had a special friend do the driving.

Finally caught up with all the topics/threads involving our 2 angels...A lot of reading over the last few days!
With the new pictures coming out of the car show etc...the newspapers are calling them 'eerie'...what I'm finding eerie...is the similarity in looks of all 3 little girls...
I don't know who the little one is sitting in Hazel's lap going into the police station today but she appears toddler age...which means it wouldn't be the 2 yr old that survived the car accident...
& I find that that child and Khandalyce looked very similar as well and about the same age in 2008? I hope this isn't against terms mentioning that...it was just an observation I'd had...I found it hard to distinguish between the 2 girls...and now this new child...
So many years where no one knew who the Belanglo angel was...then little angel of Wynarka...I'm glad at least...that they can finally go home...together...:rose::heartbeat:

ETA: I wanted to also mention that this case has also been making headlines even in our national *CTV* news in the last few days...here in Canada...

Answering my own question...it's not a little girl on her lap...apparently its her son...according to the photo caption:
'Hazel Passmore, 33, and her son are pushed to the Adelaide police station by her partner.'
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...587103274?sv=47b9bd17aec593c38649455271156eca

DJH may attempt to claim mental instability following his car accident for the murder of Karlie perhaps, however he'll not get away with that for Khandalyce IMO. (If indeed he is found to have murdered the little one).

Nah - even if he does, I have absolute faith the prosecution can swiftly prove otherwise :p

Looks like I got home from work in time to see some action!

Sean Fewster ‏@SeanFewster [video=twitter;659962029453606912]https://twitter.com/SeanFewster/status/659962029453606912[/video]
Passmore's barrister, Bill Boucaut, SC, waits for his client in the police station's front lobby.

Article posted to The Advertiser c. 46 minutes ago.

First time I've seen an article that indicates that the woman who went to the bank and the woman who went to Centrelink were both in wheelchairs:

"They said a woman in a wheelchair had visited a credit union in Adelaide’s northern suburbs and posed as Ms Pearce-Stevenson to update her records in June 2010.

A woman in a wheelchair also had gone to Centrelink at Salisbury claiming to be Ms Pearce-Stevenson in December 2010."

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...belanglo-murders/story-fni6uo1m-1227587103274

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member