AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That link gave me a 404 error, Amee. Here's a new one:

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...g-investigations-new-photo-khandalyce-emerges

'Rapidly evolving investigations': New photo of Khandalyce emerges

SBS News
30 Oct 2015 11:38am AEDST
Source: AAP
30 Oct 2015 7:41am
updated 1 hour ago

oh they have removed it!

AAP October 30, 2015, 12:09 pm

this is basically the same story

KARLIE JADE PEARCE-STEVENSON/ KHANDALYCE KIARA PEARCE INVESTIGATION TIMELINE

https://au.prime7.yahoo.com/v1/news/a/-/national/29950472/karlie-khandalyce-murder-mystery-unfolds/

It's all just so sad :(. Seven news just showed hp going into police station.

Ms Passmore was left paralysed and two of her children killed in a horror car crash when Mr Holdom was at the wheel, it had earlier revealed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-accused-murdering-mother.html#ixzz3q0kN0nkJ

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-in-deadly-crash/story-e6frg6nf-1227587531831

maybe both!

Amee, the Australian article is paywalled for me.

The Daily Mail article is stating that Khandalyce was killed a month after Karlie. Are they taking liberties with information because I don't recall reading that anywhere else (and I know they generally get their stories from their syndicate papers).

Deanna Williams ‏@DeeWilliams7 17m17 minutes ago

Hazel Passmore smiling and talking with detectives @7NewsAdelaide

Deanna Williams ‏@DeeWilliams7 17m17 minutes ago

Hazel Passmore smiling and talking with detectives @7NewsAdelaide

Maybe a busy news night tonight? Not again *yawns and rubs tired eyes*

Sean Fewster ‏@SeanFewster now11 seconds ago

Hazel Passmore emerges from interview room & is taken, by police, into different area of the station. @theTiser

Davoren Park appears to be a "dysfunctional and violent area", according to Wikipedia. To me that might indicate a housing commission area (no judgement here) . Is it possible that perhaps someone was moved/upgraded to another place, while moving someone found a suitcase under the house and it was then discarded?
Just one of many thoughts!
I know davoren park . It is a pretty bad area and most of it is housing commission . A lot of crimes and drugs happen in that suburb .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

12:21pm October 30

Khandalyce investigation 'evolving'

A woman believed to be the ex-girlfriend of a man accused of killing young Alice Springs mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson has now returned to her north Adelaide home after a four-hour absence.

Neither commented as they drove away and when Ms Passmore returned after 11.30am carrying a package of beer she told the waiting media she would not be making any public statement

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...oddler-khandalyce-emerges#3QtphTZKlwLXu7PL.99

She seems rather confident of herself. I wonder if she went to talk with the police? I wonder who that fellow she was with when she left was? He looks familiar to me.

Agree, but not sure if that he'd risk driving the car himself on the Federal Hwy without a licence pre & post committing murder. A bit riskier than someone just driving around going about they're innocent business without a licence, like many do.

True. So who else was with him...

Is it normal for a lawyer to meet a client in a park that a news crew just comes by and is able to get photo's?
Isn't that why lawyers have offices ... private conversations with their clients?
I guess wheelchair access could have been a reason for a park meeting.....maybe.
imo

Tipped off, perhaps? If so, by who and why? She didn't seem too interested in hiding her face from the media.

yes she looks very confident to me as well. considering she was linked to impersonating Karlie at the bank and on returning home to day was reported caring a 6pkt of beer .. love to know what going on .

Haven't seen the footage yet but I think returning home with beer comes across as a bit of a 'stick it' gesture to media.

Sean Fewster ‏@SeanFewster 25m25 minutes ago

Passmore & her partner, who told media to "f--k off", in #Adelaide police station. @theTiser

.@SAPoliceNews unsure if a press conference will be called. Media welcome to stay & film. Passmore still inside. @theTiser

Passmore's partner, left, was aggressive. Grabbed reporter's microphone, pushed her & swore at her. @theTiser

Passmore's barrister, Bill Boucaut, SC, has left the #Adelaide police station. She's still inside. @theTiser

Sean Fewster ‏@SeanFewster 25m25 minutes ago

.@SAPoliceNews unsure if a press conference will be called. Media welcome to stay & film. Passmore still inside. @theTiser

Passmore's partner, left, was aggressive. Grabbed reporter's microphone, pushed her & swore at her. @theTiser

Passmore's barrister, Bill Boucaut, SC, has left the #Adelaide police station. She's still inside. @theTiser

Hmm...announcement of arrest/charges pending? Not questioning unless she has another criminal lawyer with her.

Is it normal for a lawyer to meet a client in a park that a news crew just comes by and is able to get photo's?
Isn't that why lawyers have offices ... private conversations with their clients?
I guess wheelchair access could have been a reason for a park meeting.....maybe.
imo

It would be very usual for a lawyer to meet a client in a park opposite / near a police station immediately before a meeting with police. That way they can deal with any last minute questions, and the client doesn’t have to walk into the station alone.

I doubt it was the first meeting with her lawyers.

Whether that park is near the police station.... I don't know. (Someone in Adelaide might recognise the spot.)

In the video showing her leaving her house today she was with a man but there is no reason to believe he had anything to do with any of this because the last fraudulent action was 3.5 years ago.
Could he be a funded care giver?
Retract that query...from Amee's post it seems he is her partner....

Sean Fewster ‏@SeanFewster 2m2 minutes ago

.@SAPoliceNews says "no opportunities" for information or vision of Hazel Passmore "in the foreseeable future". @theTiser #KarlieKhandalyce

@SAPoliceNews says it "cannot answer questions at the moment" about Passmore. @theTiser #KarlieKhandalyce

Sean Fewster ‏@SeanFewster
Passmore & her partner, who told media to "f--k off", in #Adelaide police station. @theTiser

Sean Fewster
‏@SeanFewster

.@SAPoliceNews says "no opportunities" for information or vision of Hazel Passmore "in the foreseeable future". @theTiser #KarlieKhandalyce

So reading between the lines there, Passmore and her 'friend' got aggro at the cop shop, then got their lawyer to step in and ask police to make a statement that there would be no opportunities for information to get media to back off.

Charmed .. I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member