AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12:21pm October 30

Khandalyce investigation 'evolving'

A woman believed to be the ex-girlfriend of a man accused of killing young Alice Springs mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson has now returned to her north Adelaide home after a four-hour absence.

Neither commented as they drove away and when Ms Passmore returned after 11.30am carrying a package of beer she told the waiting media she would not be making any public statement

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...oddler-khandalyce-emerges#3QtphTZKlwLXu7PL.99

Ok I've been reading for days to catch up.

In regards to changing your details in a bank. I used to work for one of the big 4 banks. As long as the customer produces their card then that's all we needed as proof of identification. Any withdrawals over the counter only needs your card with signature on the back. We had card swipe with a pin function come in from 2008 onwards. But if they had her pin then seriously could take everything out of her ac no questions asked.

Is there anything to substantiate this claim, Seabreeze? This seems contradictory to everything I have seen. This would possibly indicate the involvement of another male in the possible fraud?

In the video showing her leaving her house today she was with a man but there is no reason to believe he had anything to do with any of this because the last fraudulent action was 3.5 years ago.

come forward ambulant other woman and tell your side of the story as HP, is talking and if she is trying to save her own skin by playing the "poor me " card , your going to have to do a lot of explaining > and quickly as she, HP, is loving all this attention
Well, if that's the case. That would have to be another person.

She's good for fraud and accessory after the fact to a double homicide .. I think police would have been able to get a warrant for listening devices in her home which can be hard to find, talking with her lawyers in a park allows for privacy.

Is it normal for a lawyer to meet a client in a park that a news crew just comes by and is able to get photo's?
Isn't that why lawyers have offices ... private conversations with their clients?
I guess wheelchair access could have been a reason for a park meeting.....maybe.
imo

yes she looks very confident to me as well. considering she was linked to impersonating Karlie at the bank and on returning home to day was reported caring a 6pkt of beer .. love to know what going on .
She looks very confident to me. And she doesn't look upset, shaken or anything. Weird.

far to relaxed !!!! mmmm beer , drinking won't solve your problems but then again , nor does milk !
12:21pm October 30

Khandalyce investigation 'evolving'

A woman believed to be the ex-girlfriend of a man accused of killing young Alice Springs mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson has now returned to her north Adelaide home after a four-hour absence.

Neither commented as they drove away and when Ms Passmore returned after 11.30am carrying a package of beer she told the waiting media she would not be making any public statement

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...oddler-khandalyce-emerges#3QtphTZKlwLXu7PL.99

Have police actually come out and said that HP was involved in impersonating Karlie? If so is it odd that she has not yet been charged with fraud?

Just seems odd to me that someone the police think may be involved in the case is allowed to go hm n drink beer. Hopefully it will have the effect of truth serum.

I believe they have as they said a female in a wheel chair went to a bank and produced documents impersonating Karlie and in another police interview, they said that it is likely that the female impersonating Karlie , would know that Karlie was dead . it was in that police interview that was held on Tuesday morning. and NO police have not mentioned HP , herself , to my knowledge , only reporters have mentioned her as a impersonator. for all we know at this stage it could be the other woman police are wanting to speak to that may have been impersonating HP, IMPERSONATING Karlie . i wish the other female would come forward , if she is not already deceased ?
Have police actually come out and said that HP was involved in impersonating Karlie? If so is it odd that she has not yet been charged with fraud?

30 Oct 2015 - 12:08 PM

Karlie/Khandalyce murder mystery unfolds

The key dates surrounding the investigation into the murders of an Alice Springs mother and daughter, whose remains were found in separate states

KARLIE JADE PEARCE-STEVENSON/ KHANDALYCE KIARA PEARCE INVESTIGATION TIMELINE

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/10/30/karliekhandalyce-murder-mystery-unfolds

That link gave me a 404 error, Amee. Here's a new one:

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...g-investigations-new-photo-khandalyce-emerges

'Rapidly evolving investigations': New photo of Khandalyce emerges

SBS News
30 Oct 2015 11:38am AEDST
Source: AAP
30 Oct 2015 7:41am
updated 1 hour ago

Thanks Kouriouskell, just making sure I didn't miss anything. Hp does seem awfully confident.

Davoren Park appears to be a "dysfunctional and violent area", according to Wikipedia. To me that might indicate a housing commission area (no judgement here) . Is it possible that perhaps someone was moved/upgraded to another place, while moving someone found a suitcase under the house and it was then discarded?
Just one of many thoughts!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davore...outh_Australia

I think he looks like a creep. And I have a bit of a problem with the press saying Karlie would have been romantically involved with him. I kind of doubt that.

If you look at the picture in the Marion shopping centre, Karlie looks like cr*p. Not the way someone looks that is happily romantically involved.
I wouldn't be surprised if he exploited Karlie in whatever way. And I don't even want to think about why Khandalyce was kept alive longer than karlie.

Totally agree that he looks like a creep! As to whether or not she would not have been involved with him I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't; she supposedly had a relationship with Darren Ashley and from the images I've seen of him both men have physical similarities (as well as their ages). I think Holdom may have controlled Karlie, too. Ashley was a controlling person too :(

Just a thought the rabbit photo transaction might have been for passport photos and someone has put in a passport application in pretending to be her, very risky because that persons photos would be on record then.

another thing, Im trying to find information on learners permits in the northern territory in 2007/2008 how long someone has to be on there L'S AND P'S maybe karlie only had a learners permit and non photo drivers license....That used with a birth certificate and medicare card, health care card is lots of id.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay