AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, an injury could be passed off as minor or temporarily incapacitating so be of no consequence to Centrelink staff.

But it looks like you can see that she has an amputated leg. Surely centerlink would have written that down at the interview. And there wuld have been quenstions about the injury etc. etc. And what are the odds of two woman of the same age in the same city both on Centerlink benefits? With a missing left leg (in case she had an interview as well with her own identity at Centerlink).

Now that I think of it. Why did 'Karlie' have a Centerlink interview in Adelaide and not in Alice Springs? Wouldn't an Adelaide address have to be known to Centerlink in order to have the inteview in Adelaide?

thanks so much for this ,if this article is correct <modsnip>
I'm pretty convinced she is not guilty.
Physical recovery from the accident in Sept 2008 where she lost 2 children, became paralysed and lost a leg, plus having to arrange childcare for her own remaining 2yo would be a very long and difficult recovery period.
There's no way, IMO, that she would be able to take on the care of another child, whatever the circumstances, just 3 months later.
Plus, the biggy for me is this - if you are trying to conceal having the child of a murdered woman in your home, and then later the death of that child, you don't have her photo on your social media page for 7 years.

http://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-advertiser/20151030/281625304167601/TextView

This is the first time I have seen MSM mention anything specific about Karlie's injuries.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...er-daniel-holdom/story-fns0kb1g-1227587627032

As well as that news re Karlie's chest trauma, the Courier Mail has reported that "Both mother and daughter met violent deaths but sustained different types of injuries"
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...before-her-death/story-fnii5s41-1227587780435

Has there been some fresh release of info from police?

But it looks like you can see that she has an amputated leg. Surely centerlink would have written that down at the interview. And there wuld have been quenstions about the injury etc. etc. And what are the odds of two woman of the same age in the same city both on Centerlink benefits? With a missing left leg (in case she had an interview as well with her own identity at Centerlink.

Now that I think of it. Why did 'Karlie' have a Centerlink interview in Adelaide and not in Alice Springs? Wouldn't an Adelaide address have to be known to Centerlink in order to have the inteview in Adelaide?

The woman allegedly posing as Karlie at the bank was reported using a wheelchair in June 2010.

As far as I've read, the woman allegedly posing as Karlie at Centrelink has not been reported as using a wheelchair in December 2010.

Trying to ascertain a motive or rationalise how people could do this to two other humans is starting to seem extremely futile. Clearly everyone associated with this, even those who heard rumours and did nothing exist in a realm that we are very shielded from. It all probably makes perfect sense and seems reasonable to a fringe of society.

I know the police will have to produce motive and intent and will have to get into the minds of these cretins. And I use the word "minds" very loosely. Sub humans that need to be removed from the gene pool - every single last one of them. And like many on here, I get the horrible feeling there are many.

This is worse than a horror show.

same here . to me she is saying {IMO} Look at me Daneil, you piece of filthy of **** , I'm going to expose you for the filthy piece of %#$% , you are , you killed my kids , you left me para , you recked my life and ALL I EVER DID WAS LOVE YOU . I also believe that she will play the "poor me " card . thinking that she can get symphony and let off , after all SHE has been through...
I'm beginning to think the opposite JaneSA, I think she's loving the attention. Why else would you speak to your legal team in your front yard for the whole world to see. Then for her to wind her window down and look straight at the camera's is just weird as far as I'm concerned. Wouldn't most people be hiding....

Trying to ascertain a motive or rationalise how people could do this to two other humans is starting to seem extremely futile. Clearly everyone associated with this, even those who heard rumours and did nothing exist in a realm that we are very shielded from. It all probably makes perfect sense and seems reasonable to a fringe of society.

I know the police will have to produce motive and intent and will have to get into the minds of these cretins. And I use the word "minds" very loosely. Sub humans that need to be removed from the gene pool - every single last one of them. And like many on here, I get the horrible feeling there are many.

Much as I've tried to understand the pathology of the human brain over the years, I can't truly do that because I live in another reality; where my perception of others is viewed through the lens of empathy. They have a damaged or absent sense of empathy so their perception of others is alien to me. Certain people can 'get inside their heads' but it's a traumatic place.

Things like confiscation of licence can take time to kick in and may require a court case.

http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/safety-rules/offences-penalties/
"Licence disqualification

The law provides that a licence is automatically cancelled if you are disqualified by a Court from driving.

All driving is prohibited until the period of disqualification or cancellation has expired and a licence is reissued.

There are significant penalties for driving while disqualified or cancelled, including jail terms."

This is a quickie ... I'm behind again (supposed to be doing my tax return). :tantrum: I can see I'm going to have a lot of reading to catch up with later ...

I believe it would depend on the circumstances at the time. If someone is done for drugs and/or driving, they can have their licence physically taken at the time by a police officer and they are suspended from driving on the spot. The police will keep the licence and the person involved will be suspended from driving, pending the court case. If it's pertaining to drugs, (ie they passed a breathalyser at the time of the accident), if police are able to ascertain the accident was likely caused by drugs (either by drugs found in the car, the person involved was obviously impaired from drugs, the person involved admitting to take drugs, or by failing a sobriety test, for example) at the time of the accident, then they have the right to confiscate that person's licence on the spot. It's then up to the court to decide if and when they have their licence reinstated.

http://www.lawaccess.nsw.gov.au/Pag...ime/driving_offences/losing_your_licence.aspx

Drugs!!! And the psychotic episodes that follow them

Further enhances the socio-path to full blown psychopath killer. Its in them. Psychotic episode takes it next level.

Im going to go with in this case, the person that is jailed for this crime was under a drug induced psychotic paranoid episode, hence the horrendous injuries tot he victims.

The woman allegedly posing as Karlie at the bank was reported using a wheelchair in June 2010.

As far as I've read, the woman allegedly posing as Karlie at Centrelink has not been reported as using a wheelchair in December 2010.

Well, if that's the case. That would have to be another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l