AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case the cancellation has been backdated, but I supposed they might do that, list it as the end of the previous month rather than the actual day in mid-October.

Cancellation date of 30/9/2015 is at the end of the 1st quarter for the financial year.

I don't really think there is any brains behind this unit, they are all as dumb as a box of hammers..... The only thing going for them was that no one knew Karlie was missing (eg family). And they could have left it like that..... but no! Lets take our phone while we kill someone and then let impersonate her and leave a long paper trail.....

Let me start this post by saying this .... there are some amazing and great step parents in the world who love and support their step children as much as their biological children . I give props to them .
On the otherside of this there are people in this world who cant parent anothers child without feeling resentment and even hate towards that child. They may have taken that child with good intentions but slowly the negative feelings emerge. .
That child may be singled out and abused while the biological children are well taken care of . I cant help but wonder if this is what happened to khandalyse . If all the negative feelings and resentment that had built up overtime was taken out on her (hurts my heart to think like that ) This is IMO an a possible theory only

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Wynarka is on the highway from Adelaide to Canberra. I'd be interested in June-July 2015 movements of persons of interest, or those whom stored property on their behalf in more recent times. Am sure SAPOL/NSWPOL are on top of it.

IMO judging by the distance to Wynarka, it looks more likely to be a dump ex-Adelaide rather than ex-Canberra.

Great post Theodora, thank you.

The following comment is "IMO"

Criminal law in Australian is mostly State or Territory based, although some crimes fall under Commonwealth Law. State Courts dealing with crimes under State law (eg a murder that took place in NSW) don't have jurisdiction to punish people for contempt of court (including sub-judice contempt) in other States or Territories. It would be different if the crime was a Federal one (eg drug importation to Australia), where the Federal Court has jurisdiction throughout Australia. Therefore the SA based Advertiser can publish in SA a newspaper that calls DJH a convicted paedophile even after criminal proceedings commence in NSW for an NSW crime but NSW newspaper cannot say the same once proceedings commence. Therefore NSW media is not going to say that DJH is a convicted criminal in NSW and presently serving time here.

The basis of the law relating to sub-judice contempt of court is that discussion of actual or supposed past crimes can cause the potential jurors in a State, and even the judges, to become actually or apparently biased against an accused person thus jeopardising the possibility of a fair trial. If the prejudiced caused by a such public speculation becomes so strong that the court forms the view that the accused could not have a fair trial then it is possible the person would get off scot-free, so that the public speculation would prevent the victim and/or victim's family from having justice for a crime.

Therefore reputable media organisations in any State or Territory of Australia, and also reputable public interest forums like websleuths, want to prevent the publication of any content that could jeopardise a fair trial for the accused and the associated right of the victim to have justice done. Loss of the right to speculate and imagine scenarios about the accused or people who might be associated with him or her is a very small price to pay if the end result is a fair and just criminal legal system.

EDIT: a matter only becomes sub-judice against a specific person once legal process has commenced eg they are charged. If a media organisation only cares about the possibility of being prosecuted for sub-judice contempt, it would be able to publish material about the prior convictions of a possible suspect prior to charging. Therefore things may have been published before DJH was charged that NSW media would not publish after the charges were laid.

BBM.

MOD ALERT: HP's partner has not been named as a POI or suspect in this case. Any posts stating as such will be removed.

Wynarka is on the highway from Adelaide to Canberra. I'd be interested in June-July 2015 movements of persons of interest, or those whom stored property on their behalf in more recent times. Am sure SAPOL/NSWPOL are on top of it.

IMO judging by the distance to Wynarka, it looks more likely to be a dump ex-Adelaide rather than ex-Canberra.
I'm sure they will be doing mobile phone location checks!

There are 2 cars in the driveway and 2 news vans....

Yep. So it looks like either the partner or HP and the partner have returned home now.
Interesting. I assumed they would both stay away somewhere.

Let me start this post by saying this .... there are some amazing and great step parents in the world who love and support their step children as much as their biological children . I give props to them .
On the otherside of this there are people in this world who cant parent anothers child without feeling resentment and even hate towards that child. They may have taken that child with good intentions but slowly the negative feelings emerge. .
That child may be singled out and abused while the biological children are well taken care of . I cant help but wonder if this is what happened to khandalyse . If all the negative feelings and resentment that had built up overtime was taken out on her (hurts my heart to think like that ) This is IMO an a possible theory only

A very plausible theory. I'm thinking the same way as you !

MOD ALERT: This post falls where it lands and is not directed at any particular post.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

This includes the children of HP. They are also victims in this case. If you must refer to them, please use their initials only and not their full names.

It would appear that nothing happened too slowly. Kandalyce was killed before the end of December 2008 - no more than a couple of weeks after her mother.

I'm betting the SA police are in no hurry to move the press on from Hazels abode..... the more the nutso 'carer' throws himself about , the more pressure Our Hazel is under.. Hazel , in my opinion , has a lot of questions still unanswered, the main one being ,if she is as pure as the driven snow, does she have any clue as to who would be inclined to impersonate her in a wheelchair to fool Centrelink that they are Karlie??

Seems to me, that Hazel had a deep knowledge and close relationship with Karlie right up until her death, by eerie coincidence , by the one man in Australia she was actually living with and had lived with for sometime!.. absolutely no degree of separation there..

And this lot are so bold, so brazen.. it really takes a lot of cheek to fool Centrelink , there were so many risks to take, she could have run into someone who interviewed her (Hazel) at any time when she was Hazel. After that accident, Hazel would have come under the auspices of the SocialServices in a huge and constant and permanent way... doctors, rehab, living arrangements, assistance of all sorts, financial, psychological, physical, materially, on and on day in , day out. Her face would be quite familiar.

And to actually front up, not only to Centerlink but to the bank with the stolen documents , takes another kind of brazen cheek, too.. not just the ordinary sort that throws eggs around or pushes people out of the road, but real , deep confident determination. These are people, ( I include the eggthrowing nutter in this pack, now, because it is my contention that he is in this thing quite deeply , as far as accessory long after the fact, and withholding information goes ) for whom the ordinary is unthinkable, and the extraordinary is desirable.

The murder of Karlie, and Khandalyce probably is just one example.. there are plenty of young women out there in her position, and this whole event has the air of something so routine, so practiced, so smooth and trouble free that it will surprise the hell out of me if Karlie, and Khandalyce are the only ones. Certainly, going by appearances , the death of these two hasn't caused a ripple of regret in either, or any of them. Far from, it seems to have been relegated to the back of the list.
absolutely agree with everything in your post......cold calculating ruthless human beings IMO

I had an ABN cancelled a whilst ago due to inactivity. They sent me a letter to advise me of it.

It would appear that nothing happened too slowly. Kandalyce was killed before the end of December 2008 - no more than a couple of weeks after her mother.

Do you have a link for the date?

MOD ALERT: Daniel Holdom has been charged with murder in NSW and the laws of sub judice now apply to this case.

There is to be no further posting of his past offences, irrespective of where you may have read it or heard about it.

The car accident he was involved in can be discussed here but not the charges he received as a result of that accident.

Failure to comply will result in the loss of posting privileges and your account will be placed under review.

Do you have a link for the date?

No, I don't have a link, but it has been mentioned in police media interviews and also in MSM. It has been stated that Kandalyce died at a different time to her mother but not long after her mother. If I come across a reference to that I will post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman