AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about everyone just gives the media bashing a break?? .............it's getting old & boring to come here & read the same arguments.......... over & over & over again :gaah:

As someone else mentioned, us discussing this case, would not be possible without the media reporting.

police know that a man and at least two women have been responsible for the financial transactions and have lived or been associated with homes in Davoren Park, Hillbank, Holden Hill and Canberra. https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/latest_releases?sq_content_src=%2BdXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGZWJpenByZC5wb2xpY2UubnN3Lmdvdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDk1MDYuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D

So there is one other woman, as yet unidentified, allegedly involved in the fraud.

The homes searched are, as best I can decipher:

3 homes in Adelaide:
HPs current home in Davoren Park
HP & DHs old home in Hillbank that they (allegedly?) left in 2011
Holden Hill significance unknown

Home in Charnwood, Canberra, where Karlie and daughter were reportedly last sighted, where the grandmother living there had met DH once, and his former fiance had once lived.

Charnwood is also the area where Karlie's bank account was first accessed after her death.

I don't think anyone is media bashing, it's frustrating that we have to read so many inaccurate things, it then makes no sense to most of us who are trying to get a timeline etc. no one is compelled to read the posts here though.

How about everyone just gives the media bashing a break?? .............it's getting old & boring to come here & read the same arguments.......... over & over & over again :gaah:

As someone else mentioned, us discussing this case, would not be possible without the media reporting.

I don't think anyone is media bashing, it's frustrating that we have to read so many inaccurate things, it then makes no sense to most of us who are trying to get a timeline etc. no one is compelled to read the posts here though.

Those that think the Media is inaccurate don't have to read the articles and don't have to complain about them here - everyone else on this thread is here for Karlie and Khandalyce, not to bash the media and will continue reading despite having to read all the whinging and b****ing.

IMO To state that they are inaccurate is inaccurate as YOU don't know if they are accurate or not, you are only giving your opinion by comparing articles and believing one over the other.

FOCUS PEOPLE - if you want to bash the media I suggest you start a thread for that particular reason.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1620656_10154355748649552_5573680116312967787_n.jpg
    1620656_10154355748649552_5573680116312967787_n.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 401
Yeah, me too.
Perhaps we know each other IRL?

EDIT: Assuming by "here" you mean in SA, do you?

Nope. I doubt that!

If you had read any of my posts you would know where I am!

If you want accurate information here is your place to read https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VjU3Sisjb-q

We all know what the media is like, read the articles & take from it what you like, this case is very fast moving with info coming out & changing all the time, that's the reality.

I thought we were all here to discuss this horrendous crime, which has left a beautiful little girl called Khandalyce & her young mother Karlie , who were murdered in the most horrific way & discarded.......... just like pieces of trash :tears:

RIP Khandalyce & karlie & I sincerely hope all involved are bought to justice. The police forces are certainly doing there best. :goldstar:

Makara, The Daily Telegraph in NSW (NSW's highest selling newspaper) has been running the picture of DH and the 3 children on their front page. The childrens faces are not blurred out.

Given this is the most circulated paper in NSW it is highly prominent in the towns Puggle mentioned.

I think that is disgraceful. Two of those children are deceased and there is no compassion or fetters on the publication of same. Just the sensational tabloid press. In my strong view, this is just plain wrong. No other way of looking at it.

The link is the vid I quoted. The fiance was 16 when she became engaged to DH. The fiance once lived at the house searched. Karlie & Khandalyce were seen at the house in 2008. The fiance was 12 in 2008. Relatives of the fiance still live at the house. Her grandmother, standing outside the house said she hasn't seen the fiance for some time. Earlier reports : police said the person who lives at the home that was searched is being treated as a witness not a suspect.

Edit & as previously stated, it woulkd be unusual to interview a 19 yr old about things that occurred in her parents home (that she no longer lives in) back in 2008 when she was 12 yrs old, when her parents still live in the home & would have had far more contact with/knowledge of the missing adult who visited them at that time.

Edit 2 : after reviewing multiple reports I do think she *may* be a witness too, though as their relationship *appears* to have commenced mid-2012 ( ie after he ceased use of the ATM cards) her only input may be to confirm her parent's statements re Karlie's visits to the fiances childhood home in 2008, items DH may have had in his possession (such as suitcases or phones) & which ATM's he preferred to use in the area (helpful if there's no longer ATM security footage for his alleged transactions).

Edit 3 missed the part about her fb post. This is the other major issue here. Media are reporting incorrectly & ambiguously from a source that TOS prevents us from discussing. It wouldn't seem quite so unfair if it didn't relate to a minor (she was well under 18 when the relationship ended) who was potentially groomed as a child by a man in his 30's who had allegedly already killed one young woman.

Some of the media do report that the relationship was "volatile" by Dec 2012. The quotes that were implied/assumed to relate to DH having someone in his basement were late 2013. I'll leave it at that.

can you put garlic on the phone line? Possums HATE it!!!

With all the evidence mounting about just how transient DJH was and the measures he went to to keep parts of his life hidden, his choice of young vulnerable women for partners, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a serial killer. I also wouldn't be surprised if he was domestically violent to his partners.

* All speculation of course. My opinion only. No evidence to support this yet.

With all the evidence mounting about just how transient DJH was and the measures he went to to keep parts of his life hidden, his choice of young vulnerable women for partners, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a serial killer. I also wouldn't be surprised if he was domestically violent to his partners.

Police found an ice pipe in the car when he was broken down on the road in NSW also, so there may be some issues there.

He was certainly very deceptive, which in a very young woman's eyes can be perceived as 'mysterious'. If he was skilled at the art of manipulation, it can translate to a more subversive form of DV. All MY OPINION ONLY

Police found an ice pipe in the car when he was broken down on the road in NSW also, so they may be some issues there.
Yes this has disturbed me personally and I admit to it's presence clouding my thinking with regards to his character My opinion only

I think that is disgraceful. Two of those children are deceased and there is no compassion or fetters on the publication of same. Just the sensational tabloid press. In my strong view, this is just plain wrong. No other way of looking at it.

Some of it has been. By no means am I gunning for the media. I have a valid issue with ONE part of this coverage & my reasons are :

A point to consider is the way juvenile offenders and victims especially, are supposed to be treated in the ACT & NSW. Take the heinous cases of the "K" brothers or the teenagers responsible for Janine Balding's murder in the 80's. While I believe most of those names were released, those who were under 17 at the time still have their protected code names, 10 - 30 yrs later.

Whatever your opinion of our media, no-one can possibly argue that this girl, who may very well be nothing more than a much luckier victim of this man, deserves anything less than the same protections that were afforded (& still are being afforded) these convicted rapists & murderers. Her name & images (at least in the ACT & NSW) shouldn't have been published & there's really nothing at all debateable about it.

Sorry, O/T I know but :heartbeat:THANKYOU!!:heartbeat: We love mum & bub dearly but they are beginning to WREAK HAVOC.

Take it that you mean possum mum and bub? I currently have 7 cut out holes in my lounge wall, undertaken to find an electrical circuit cable. When cable was found on the 7th cut, there was a massive possum nest above it and chewed and arced cable. Yes, we do love them, but they can and do wreak havoc at times. Costly too.

Take it that you mean possum mum and bub? I currently have 7 cut out holes in my lounge wall, undertaken to find an electrical circuit cable. When cable was found on the 7th cut, there was a massive possum nest above it and chewed and arced cable. Yes, we do love them, but they can and do wreak havoc at times. Costly too.
And to think they only have flat teeth, unlike rats. Anyhow, back on topic ...

Whatever your opinion of our media, no-one can possibly argue that this girl, who may very well be nothing more than a much luckier victim of this man, deserves anything less than the same protections that were afforded (& still are being afforded) these convicted rapists & murderers. Her name & images (at least in the ACT & NSW) shouldn't have been published & there's really nothing at all debateable about it.

The problem is, the photos of DH were found on her and HPs facebook pages, that were available to the public. The newsmedia has taken them and published them more widely, but they weren't confidential or private.

The internet and social media are key sources of information for reporters, particularly when there are no privacy settings. And they must cite the source of the information, ie the name of the facebook page where they found the information.

The use of social media for research is unregulated, unlike court documents which can have restrictions placed on them.

The takeaway is: set your facebook settings to private!

So there is one other woman, as yet unidentified, allegedly involved in the fraud.

The homes searched are, as best I can decipher:

3 homes in Adelaide:
HPs current home in Davoren Park
HP & DHs old home in Hillbank that they (allegedly?) left in 2011
Holden Hill significance unknown

Home in Charnwood, Canberra, where Karlie and daughter were reportedly last sighted, where the grandmother living there had met DH once, and his former fiance had once lived.

Charnwood is also the area where Karlie's bank account was first accessed after her death.

Is Charnwood close to the forest where Karlie's remains were found? It feels like it's still such a mystery how Khandalyce's remains ended up in Wynarka, so far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur