AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is, who left the suitcase by the road in June and why?
I have a few ideas on this and it maybe someone who came on the scene long after this all happened.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Wasn't the account closed due to inactivity?

Yes.

I will have to check but I think they're closed after 3 years of inactivity? Which, coincidentally, lines up with the police destroying Karlie's card in 2012. Even though the card was expired, I bet that incident scared him and he was too worried to access her account again.

Satchie I don't know much about ABN's either but I know that if they are not used, like a bank account, they can expire, and are then listed as 'inactive' on the ABN register. But to be listed as cancelled?

Mels memories, Mm hmmm I'm thinking what youre thinking, a bit of help clearing out the closets....

Mels memories, Mm hmmm I'm thinking what youre thinking, a bit of help clearing out the closets....
The certain someone may have panicked when they found out about it and decided to get rid of it .

I wonder if it was linked to the bank account, which also expired in 2015? I know nothing about these things, though.

ABNs don't expire, they have to be closed. There are also ongoing reporting requirements attached to ABNs, and the tax office gets a bit annoyed if they're not met.

And this lot are so bold, so brazen.. it really takes a lot of cheek to fool Centrelink , there were so many risks to take, she could have run into someone who interviewed her (Hazel) at any time when she was Hazel. After that accident, Hazel would have come under the auspices of the SocialServices in a huge and constant and permanent way... doctors, rehab, living arrangements, assistance of all sorts, financial, psychological, physical, materially, on and on day in , day out. Her face would be quite familiar.

And to actually front up, not only to Centerlink but to the bank with the stolen documents , takes another kind of brazen cheek, too.. not just the ordinary sort that throws eggs around or pushes people out of the road, but real , deep confident determination. These are people, ( I include the eggthrowing nutter in this pack, now, because it is my contention that he is in this thing quite deeply , as far as accessory long after the fact, and withholding information goes ) for whom the ordinary is unthinkable, and the extraordinary is desirable.

The murder of Karlie, and Khandalyce probably is just one example.. there are plenty of young women out there in her position, and this whole event has the air of something so routine, so practiced, so smooth and trouble free that it will surprise the hell out of me if Karlie, and Khandalyce are the only ones. Certainly, going by appearances , the death of these two hasn't caused a ripple of regret in either, or any of them. Far from, it seems to have been relegated to the back of the list.

Playing devil's advocate here but could her brazenness and confidence come from who is backing them though? Putting the question of innocence aside I still don't feel that DJH, HP and her boyfriend could possibly be the brains behind this. I totally agree with you that this has the feel of a "routine, practiced smooth and trouble free" operation. Yet the individuals do the strangest and illogical things at times. Leaving social media accounts open for all to see, fleeing a house and leaving a shrine and prosthetic leg, DJH carrying incriminating evidence in his wallet and car, boyfriend behaving bizarrely with media....to name a few. Perhaps it is in someone else's best interest to let these people hang themselves now. I agree with you about this case possibly being the tip of the iceberg. IMO

If the driver was suspected of being under the influence of a substance they will...or thought there was stolen property in the vehicle

"Police can also search you and your car if they have reasonable grounds to suspect that:
it may have been used in connection with a serious offence
it contains stolen goods or unlawfully obtained goods
it contains prohibited drugs
it contains items used for the commission of an offence
there are circumstances in a public place or school likely to give rise to a serious risk to public safety
they suspect that someone in the car is wanted for arrest.

Link - http://www.legalaid.nsw.gov.au/publications/factsheets-and-resources/police-powers

In Victoria, if there is an outstanding warrant on a person, say for non payment of speeding or toll fines, then if pulled up randomly by police, who nowadays have the mobile wherewithall to check just about everything about you and your vehicle, you will be arrested on the outstanding warrant/s.

On the grounds of geographic profiling, Hazel , and , by extension, the 'Carer' are my best bets and shoe in favourites for the discarding of little Khandalyce's body at Wynarka. In the same way that Holdrom is the front runner for disposing of Karlie's body in Belanglo..

Every murderer has to live somewhere. They leave this place, they commit the crime, and then , like all of us after a days work, they go home. Usually they follow the same route home as well, just like us. And Just Like You and Me, they are subject to the constraints of time and place, of the dimension of gravity and implacable physics of the sun , the moon, the planet we live on. The Sun doesn't suspend itself for a murderer any more than it does for me, or you. Time carries on, there are 60 seconds in every minute for a murderer, nor more, no less.

It is reasonable to assume that whoever dropped that suitcase in Wynarka had to have left home at some stage and then, having dropped it, had to return home. ( I am dispensing with anyone from Wynarka dropping it in Wynarka.. that's too illogical. ) 120 klms from Adelaide.. time restraints, tasks to attend to.. it is just far enough to go out to and return back from. Hazel and the 'carer' . ( I see Hazel doing the driving and him doing the hurling of the suitcase , cackhanded, naturally )

Ditto for Belanglo. No body lives in Belanglo, so it is rational to assume that someone left home from a place not Belanglo and travelled far enough, within the time restraints that accompany us all and then returned back to where they left from minus the body they discarded in Belanglo..

Mrs G Norris is on the money to assume stupid and lazy, . and lazy as paramount in the perpetrators .. a bit of shoulder work with a shovel would have made all the difference , but oh no. nothing too uncomfy. Just throw the thing out and go, because there are only so many hours of dark and time just will not suspend itself for anyone.

ABNs don't expire, they have to be closed. There are also ongoing reporting requirements attached to ABNs, and the tax office gets a bit annoyed if they're not met.

Interesting that the date it is listed as cancelled was 8 days before the tip to police mentioning Khandalyce's name. Coincidence?

On the grounds of geographic profiling, Hazel , and , by extension, the 'Carer' are my best bets and shoe in favourites for the discarding of little Khandalyce's body at Wynarka. In the same way that Holdrom is the front runner for disposing of Karlie's body in Belanglo..
Every murderer has to live somewhere. They leave this place, they commit the crime, and then , like all of us after a days work, they go home. Usually they follow the same route home as well, just like us. And Just Like You and Me, they are subject to the constraints of time and place, of the dimension of gravity and implacable physics of the sun , the moon, the planet we live on. The Sun doesn't suspend itself for a murderer any more than it does for me, or you. Time carries on, there are 60 seconds in every minute for a murderer, nor more, no less.

It is reasonable to assume that whoever dropped that suitcase in Wynarka had to have left home at some stage and then, having dropped it, had to return home. ( I am dispensing with anyone from Wynarka dropping it in Wynarka.. that's too illogical. ) 120 klms from Adelaide.. time restraints, tasks to attend to.. it is just far enough to go out to and return back from. Hazel and the 'carer' . ( I see Hazel doing the driving and him doing the hurling of the suitcase , cackhanded, naturally )

Ditto for Belanglo. No body lives in Belanglo, so it is rational to assume that someone left home from a place not Belanglo and travelled far enough, within the time restraints that accompany us all and then returned back to where they left from minus the body they discarded in Belanglo..

Mrs G Norris is on the money to assume stupid and lazy, . and lazy as paramount in the perpetrators .. a bit of shoulder work with a shovel would have made all the difference , but oh no. nothing too uncomfy. Just throw the thing out and go, because there are only so many hours of dark and time just will not suspend itself for anyone.

I'm with you 100% on that idea Trooper, I think they set out from Adelaide hoping to get that suitcase as far as Canberra, but petrol money, time restraints, boredom, laziness and ineptitude took over, so they got as far as Wynarka and turned around and came back.

Another point re yr timeline Satchie, DH could not have closed the ABN in Sept 2015 cause he was in jail, so who did??????

Highly likely that the Australian Taxation Office cancelled the ABN, alerted by the police.

My thoughts exactly trooper, very logical post.

Highly likely that the Australian Taxation Office cancelled the ABN, alerted by the police.

In that case the cancellation has been backdated, but I supposed they might do that, list it as the end of the previous month rather than the actual day in mid-October.

Interesting that the date it is listed as cancelled was 8 days before the tip to police mentioning Khandalyce's name. Coincidence?

sameperson 'cleaning house ' maybe? Sees the media coverage, realises it's only a matter of time before someone sees the clothes, the blankie, and goes, hang on that's a pretty unusual quilt. Dopey to just dump the whole lot in the bush really,
but like trooper said, to dig a hole is pretty hard? If suitcase was dumped in the bush then who was the unknown man seen carrying a suitcase around Wynarka?
Doesnt fit the description of egg thrower.

Totally agree with this 100 percent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members