AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thought & just a thought: the police have implied that someone had removed something from the suitcase. Could this be a veiled hint to rattle those involved that they know they at one stage had drugs stashed in it? As I said, just a thought

You could make at least a thousand dollars an ounce maybe more. if you were selling in remote communities ou could be making triple that or more.

No, no charges and never requested it. I like to know month by month, how can you dispute transactions from 3 months ago? I would forget.

Have SAPOL actually released this I information, or just MSM. From what I gather, it was a crime stoppers call and now the media have spoken to the person who made the call. NOT VERIFIED guys.
Someone out there could be trying to muddy the waters.

I've just had a horrible thought. The wording "Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was killed but her daughter kept alive" by police has got me concerned after reading about the $25000 Karlie is supposed to have run off with. Was Khandalise kept alive in an attempt to regain that money? Ransom? I hope I'm way off base here

Wow, what a lot of new info.

I've been considering where little Khandalyce was kept after she had been killed. A few people have suggested an empty building which would fit with the condition that her little bones were found in. Without being too graphic, a body is a difficult thing to move after a couple of days, so whoever did it, needed to know that she wouldn't be discovered soon after death. I wonder if she was placed in a pushchair/pram with the clothing on the top to "hide" her, hence why all was scooped together and placed into the case and why some show signs of degradation and decomposition.

Poor sweet little girl

I've just had a horrible thought. The wording "Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was killed but her daughter kept alive" by police has got me concerned after reading about the $25000 Karlie is supposed to have run off with. Was Khandalise kept alive in an attempt to regain that money? Ransom? I hope I'm way off base here

I don't think you are far wide of the base.

If a ransom scenario has been what the police suspected all along (and assuming they have had open and honest conversations with Karlie's acquaintances then they would have suspected this) then it would explain why they have said that Khandalyce was not killed until some time later.

Paraphrase

DH moved between different addresses in the eastern states between 2001 and 2013.
He set up a business in the name Daniel Marshall (sole trader) in 2000.
April 2001 a Canberra address was used the address of a home raided last month in Charnwood.
In the following years he lived in Qld and the Central Coast NSW.
He lived with HP in May 2007 when he was 32 years next to a caravan park in Taree .
They left over a caravan dispute.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-living-in-alice/story-e6frg6nf-1227599571409
Karlie murder accused was living in Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member