AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on the photograph . . . possibly she's also bracing herself to keep her hand steady while she simultaneously photographs the other person. As well as blocking the view up her skirt or shorts by crossing her legs and bringing an arm across. I wonder if the police have found her phone.

I have no idea how tall Karlie was.

From an old article that was copied at the time - it's not in the linked article anymore, so please remove this if not OK

She was aged between 13-25 years old with shoulder length hair. Her height was between 150cm-165cm and her eye colour and hair colour are unknown. She had large eyes that were wide spaced. She had western style dental work done but not in Australia. She may have been a backpacker from Germany and one report suggested she may have worked in a vineyard in the Margaret River at some point.

She had been in the forest anywhere between 6 months to 7 years. She was ruled out as being a victim of Ivan Milat, a serial killer who used Belanglo Forest as a dumping ground for his victims as he was imprisoned in 1996. Her remains showed signs of injuries but investigators have not revealed any further details. http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/who-is-she-belanglo-girls-skull-reconstructed-20111202-1oa1x.html

Yup. I showed photos of the 2 locations a while back - well several threads back - using the store photos to match the backgrounds, flooring and furnishings.

attachment.php

One thing that stands out to me is how dreadfully thin Karlie is. In what I imagine to be happier times, Karlie's photo shows her as tanned, reasonably well groomed and with meat on her bones. Something is going not right with Karlie at the time this photo was taken. And, I agree, Makara, she looks sad.

Yes it was:

Dj Detailing & Labouring 7.2.07 - Current
DJ Labouring 17.7.06 - 7.2.07
Lappin Landscaping 11.5.05 - 17.7.06

Thanks, symbah. So DJH/DJM could have been following the Summer '08 car shows.

they were two frail females.. The wording the police used in categorising their deaths was 'violent' and 'extreme violence'... yet they are very small for their age and gender, Karlie particularly.

Then one is left with the thought that a special kind of rage had to be provoked, had to be manufactured by the killer to murder the both of them, and, according to police, with a time span between both deaths.. the murderous rage had to be emanating twice, it had to be produced twice, and two different locations on two different people,.. this rage that came from nowhere, apparently, and disappeared, apparently , to nowhere after these two murders..

If this is true, then it was tremendously personal.. it wasn't business and it wasn't irritation, or random aggravation. It was deeply personal, and deeply personal with Khandalyce as much as Karlie. . perhaps more, it isn't improbable.

There is a great mystery that will be unravelled, this mystery of Holdom being charged with Karlie's murder, and not with Khandalyce's.. this may change come Thursday ( when he makes an appearance at Maitland court ) . .. but meanwhile, it is the one aspect of this case that has driven me crazy.

One thing that stands out to me is how dreadfully thin Karlie is. In what I imagine to be happier times, Karlie's photo shows her as tanned, reasonably well groomed and with meat on her bones. Something is going not right with Karlie at the time this photo was taken. And, I agree, Makara, she looks sad.

If Karlie was and I know that's debatable a drug courier or had a drug debt I think it's fair to say there was a high probability she was a drug user herself. That's not factual of course but if it is the case that's an easy explanation for her thinness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they were two frail females.. The wording the police used in categorising their deaths was 'violent' and 'extreme violence'... yet they are very small for their age and gender, Karlie particularly.

Then one is left with the thought that a special kind of rage had to be provoked, had to be manufactured by the killer to murder the both of them, and, according to police, with a time span between both deaths.. the murderous rage had to be emanating twice, it had to be produced twice, and two different locations on two different people,.. this rage that came from nowhere, apparently, and disappeared, apparently , to nowhere after these two murders..

If this is true, then it was tremendously personal.. it wasn't business and it wasn't irritation, or random aggravation. It was deeply personal, and deeply personal with Khandalyce as much as Karlie. . perhaps more, it isn't improbable.

There is a great mystery that will be unravelled, this mystery of Holdom being charged with Karlie's murder, and not with Khandalyce's.. this may change come Thursday ( when he makes an appearance at Maitland court ) . .. but meanwhile, it is the one aspect of this case that has driven me crazy.

Meth rage is an awful awful thing. It has no compassion or reason. It transcends family ties and any nurturing instincts. It is about annihilation.

Meth rage is an awful awful thing. It has no compassion or reason. It transcends family ties and any nurturing instincts. It is about annihilation.

I'm with you on that one, Poss.. it certainly wasn't a 'laidback' murder.. .. it had all the elements of meth/ice/crocodile/ ... way way past alcohol /

Yes it is, anyone who is unsure of this should visit the cross in the wee hours of a Sunday morning for a first hand look.

It strikes me as deeply personal too, Trooper. The other alternative is that Karlie died trying to protect Khandalyce. People who enjoy inflicting pain on others murder by beating someone to death. They are sadists, sociopaths who enjoy the thrill of the kill.

No wonder investigators, and others, originally thought Karlie's unidentified remains could be one of Milat's victims given the nature of her injuries. The killer also probably thought it was a master stroke to dump a body in Belanglo State Forest, given its history.

This is, of course, unless Karlie was murdered close by and her remains were battered after her death to further throw investigators off track.

It's driving me quietly crazy too Troop.

Have to agree, as would anyone who works at St Vincents Emergency Dept.

So I was wrong :happydance::happydance:

I guess that's why the papers have given her age as from 13yo to 25yo. She was also quite petite, being somewhere between 150-165cm tall (4 foot 11' to 5 foot 5' tall). So either she was a petite adult, or a young teen.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...m-Karlie-Pearce-Stevenson-(Belanglo)-6/page31

Doe sit look like. Im in trouble. Someone has just given me a spray? Thats not pocket rocket. Thats beaten to submission?

Not wearing ANGEL top

attachment.php

www.virallery.com

Has anyone done any research into the location of car shows in Central and Eastern Australia during the Spring/Summer of 2008; particularly November-December?

Also, DJH listed one of his business names at that time as 'Lappin Labouring & Detailing' (or vice versa). Detailing refers to cars/motorbikes. DJH may have followed the shows for work and the 'ambience'.

Working at car shows is a reason for frequent, unconventional travel patterns. The Darwin Show and Shine is the link between HP, DJH and KPS. HP's reference to the 'The Boss' Car' could relate to one of the cars DJH worked on.

BBM - I think the 'detailing' would refer to house detailing in the context of 'Labouring & Detailing'. See example company website below.

http://www.completepropertydetailing.com.au/

Also sometimes builder's employ sub-contractor's for labour and doing all the fine detail tidy up jobs of a house when the build is finished.

Meth + steroids. Now that's not a pretty combo.

It strikes me as deeply personal too, Trooper. The other alternative is that Karlie died trying to protect Khandalyce. People who enjoy inflicting pain on others murder by beating someone to death. They are sadists, sociopaths who enjoy the thrill of the kill.

No wonder investigators, and others, originally thought Karlie's unidentified remains could be one of Milat's victims given the nature of her injuries. The killer also probably thought it was a master stroke to dump a body in Belanglo State Forest, given its history.

This is, of course, unless Karlie was murdered close by and her remains were battered after her death to further throw investigators off track.

It's driving me quietly crazy too Troop.

That's what I thought was the likely scenario - not too sure now though, with the police thinking they were killed separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member