AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DinkyDi is correct, it is Alice Springs.

The photo's were in an album called Show and Shine AS, and as per the advertisement for Shannons Motoring Extravaganza: "Enter your car or motorcycle in the free Show N Shine:

attachment.php

Thanks Sleepinoz, I forgot about your reference, I vaguely remembered a post on it somewhere, but I couldn't remember. Given both your post and DinkiDi's post, I'd say you're both on the money.

I don't think Karlie is looking up at the photographer in the photo on the left. IMO the photographer was sitting down when this photo was taken. Whether that was sitting in a wheelchair or sitting on a chair is unclear at this stage.

Karlie was small in stature and is also somewhat slumped in the photo. She also seems to have her head cast down slightly which could give the impression that she is looking up.

The photo of Khandalyce was also taken on the same day. Khandalyce is looking directly at the camera, not up at the camera.

Karlie%203_zpstger9uy8.jpg

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VkBLsNIrLRZ

Karlie_zpsba3a238s.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/karlie-pe...rd-years-after-her-death-20151030-gkn3rr.html

2D9D44BE00000578-3282142-image-m-64_1445401544873_zps3sq7n4nw.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-21/breakthrough-announced-in-wynarka-and-belanglo-cases/6872550
my thoughts exactly !

From an old article that was copied at the time - it's not in the linked article anymore, so please remove this if not OK

She was aged between 13-25 years old with shoulder length hair. Her height was between 150cm-165cm and her eye colour and hair colour are unknown. She had large eyes that were wide spaced. She had western style dental work done but not in Australia. She may have been a backpacker from Germany and one report suggested she may have worked in a vineyard in the Margaret River at some point.

She had been in the forest anywhere between 6 months to 7 years. She was ruled out as being a victim of Ivan Milat, a serial killer who used Belanglo Forest as a dumping ground for his victims as he was imprisoned in 1996. Her remains showed signs of injuries but investigators have not revealed any further details. http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/who-is-she-belanglo-girls-skull-reconstructed-20111202-1oa1x.html

how did they hair length but not colour?

I'm from the NT and in my humble opinion that's the Alice Springs ranges in the back ground it would fit with being held at blatherskite park. Alice is surrounded by lots of hills. And the countryside looks exactly like that.
What if bosshog was the nickname of one of the guys who had a car in the show? Not saying his involved just a thought.

It was the ‘Show and Shine’ on 27 July 2008 in Alice Springs.
http://www.shannons.com.au/img-library/300x225x1/events/VAU9DFFK40S09UB4_feature/shannons-motoring-extravaganza.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, I got distracted mid post and see that this had been answered in the meantime. Cheers!

Under the duress of of having her head beaten to a pulp in Belanglo and her child tossed to the kerb?

Was she just working off a short loan high interest debt from loan sharks?

Whoever she was afraid of and who caused her to run with the money, she was clearly justified to be terrified, as the tragic events that followed show us.

Saw a woman with a suitcase hitching last weekend, we stopped to make sure she was ok (she was crying), said she was fine and so we drove on.

I see hitch hikers all the time. Not uncommon at all.

how did they hair length but not colour?

In the photos Karlie has hair that has had blonde highlights.
They may have had some strands of hair that had been exposed to the elements which indicated shoulder length - but did not want to "guess" what colour her hair might have been.
(This is only my opinion)

I just realised. It looks like Karlie is looking above the camera at someone standing up?
attachment.php

Virallery.com
Someone felt Karlie didnt kook good so took picture. They were worried?

I agree - like this????
attachment.php

Attachments

• eyeline.gif
    eyeline.gif
    140.8 KB · Views: 296
I see hitch hikers all the time. Not uncommon at all.

I was going to say the same thing earlier, Fruity.
As long as it is convenient, I will pick up anyone hitching and it's pretty common.
I've always worked on the theory that serial killer hitch-hikers are pretty rare in comparison to people who genuinely need a lift :)
Met a lot of really interesting people that way.

In the photos Karlie has hair that has had blonde highlights.
They may have had some strands of hair that had been exposed to the elements which indicated shoulder length - but did not want to "guess" what colour her hair might have been.
(This is only my opinion)

Where are people getting the info that the police knew Karlie's hair colour and length?
I've not seen that.

I just realised. It looks like Karlie is looking above the camera at someone standing up?
attachment.php

Virallery.com
Someone felt Karlie didnt kook good so took picture. They were worried?

I am trying to understand this theory, but I just don't get it.

What do you mean "Karlie is looking above the camera at someone standing up?" How on earth can you tell if she is looking at someone above the camera? Why isn't she just looking at the camera, i.e. the person who is taking the photo? If she is looking up, which clearly she is, how can you differentiate between looking at the person taking the photo, or looking at a person standing behind the person taking the photo? What am I not getting?

Please can someone help me understand this theory ... :tantrum:

What do you mean "Karlie is looking above the camera at someone standing up?" How on earth can you tell if she is looking at someone above the camera? Why isn't she just looking at the camera, i.e. the person who is taking the photo? If she is looking up, which clearly she is, how can you differentiate between looking at the person taking the photo, or looking at a person standing behind the person taking the photo? What am I not getting?

You aren't the only one confused. Not sure of the relevance either

Its difficult to grasp, I agree & I suppose it's up to everyone's individual perception as to what what comes through ... mainly by the expression in Karlie's eyes, if you like, her body language at the time the photo was taken, the positioning of the person behind the lens.

I agree with crabstick & note her eyes are rolling back. What I get from this is that it looks like Karlie has just looked up & has realised that photo taking person has camera poised for a shot. To me, Karlie's eyes look as if she's thinking along the lines of .... "Are you kidding me??? I mean, really, you're going to take a photo of me now ... really, at this point of time???". Not impressed.

Karlie's eyes almost seem to be expressing an 'innapropriateness" at the timing of the photo being taken. Of course, thats just my take on it & I know everyone has their own individual take on it.

Check the other post Panda with the picture of Karlie only :)

If her eyes look any higher, they will roll back in Karlies head. She is not looking at the photographer. She is looking elsewhere. Possibly at someone else. Someone looking behind the photographer.

The point is, there was more than one person with the photographer. Thats the point. More than one person,who looks tall.

Possibly the friend who took the photo had Karlies mate now in jail, behind her. Hence, the photo turned up, after the other person was in jail.

Karlie_zpsba3a238s.jpg
Karlie_close2.jpg
Click image to enlarge

Zoom in, you will see how high Karlie is looking up. Karlies pupils, are nearly in her eyelids.

You aren't the only one confused. Not sure of the relevance either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members