AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the car show connection is well worth researching as it is the first location we can place HP and Khandalyce (and, presumably, DJH and Karlie).

Well, if HP referred to DH as 'the boss' (like there's plenty of guys referring to their wife as 'the Boss' :D) cause he made a remark that he really liked that particular car, it's just a simple joke.

It could imply that DH was there as well. It could mean that KP and HP both saw him as an authority figure (also cause both K and HP's son are standing in front of the car). Like the person who makes the decisions, tells you what to do (or you don't argue with?).

It could be the car that one of them had ties with. Like had worked on, transported to the show. Was there to promote or sell, or whatever.

It could be the car of your actual boss. The person who pays your salary.

Or it could refer to a well know or popular person (of the car scene, racing scene or whatever).

it could refer to a specific type of car, or engine.

Or it could belong to someone with ties to drugs (in whatever way). Which would make it a very interesting remark.

But because we don't know what she meant, we don't know if its important.

Image of Karlie in food court. Note the Oporto in the left rear

Food court at Marion, showing Oporto.
IMO Looks a little different to the pic of Karlie, but not of Khandalyce.
Maybe they have remodelled the food court, because I cannot see the plants that are in the pic of Karlie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 46
It occurred to me that investigators are dealing with multiple locations in the case of Karlie's and Khandalyce's alleged murders.

Due to the length of time it took to discover their remains, and the fact they aren't sure where either Karlie or Khandalyce were allegedly murdered, they could be dealing with primary, secondary or even tertiary crime scenes.

This is why it's so vital for investigators to have a coherent timeline of events and it makes the investigation into Khandalyce's death, in particular, incredibly difficult. Hence, the call for 'suitcase man' to come forward.

As for 'suitcase man', DJH and HP were well known for doing 'moonlight flits' from a number of properties. Who's to say, 'suitcase man' didn't find something horrific in a suitcase after they had left one of those properties, and not wanting any drama for whatever reason, decided the situation would be better dealt with by someone, anyone, else?

After all, Karlie and Khandalyce were last seen in the ACT, Karlie's remains were found in Belanglo where DJH's mobile phone was alleged to have been on 14/15 December 2008 and DJH has been charged with Karlie's murder. He then returned to SA, the same state where Khandalyce's remains were found. DJH has been a constant in this case and if I suspect anyone of Khandalyce's alleged murder, it's him.

Oh I think there was a reason HP made a joke about the "The Boss". What if "The Boss" reference comes up in court?

Like I said before, 'The Boss' reference someone said the number plates are, refer to the Boss 302 engine made for the Ford CEO fitted into the Mustang. I think that was an XY Fairlane.

I dont know why your talking it down when Det Bray said, Karlie was part of the 'Drag Racing community'

Where does DS Bray say Karlie was part of the drag racing community? Don't tell me I missed something else!

Well, if HP referred to DH as 'the boss' (like there's plenty of guys referring to their wife as 'the Boss' :D) cause he made a remark that he really liked that particular car, it's just a simple joke.

It could imply that DH was there as well. It could mean that KP and HP both saw him as an authority figure (also cause both K and HP's son are standing in front of the car). Like the person who makes the decisions, tells you what to do (or you don't argue with?).

It could be the car that one of them had ties with. Like had worked on, transported to the show. Was there to promote or sell, or whatever.

It could be the car of your actual boss. The person who pays your salary.

Or it could refer to a well know or popular person (of the car scene, racing scene or whatever).

it could refer to a specific type of car, or engine.

Or it could belong to someone with ties to drugs (in whatever way). Which would make it a very interesting remark.

But because we don't know what she meant, we don't know if its important.

Agree totally, Dutch. I was considering the car show scene more generally. I wondered in an earlier post if that could be the reason for the irregular, chaotic travel patterns of all the parties involved.

Both HP and Karlie were 'car buffs' as evidenced by HP's comments on the photos from the Blatherskite Show n Shine and it being said that Karlie was part of the drag racing community.

Presumably, car shows were HP's and Karlie's connection (at least, initially) with one another and with DJH.

I can't see where Police have ever said that Karlie was 'part of the drag racing community' - here are all their statements, if anyone can find another please let me know.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VkKJwOJPhL2

The only place I can find that mentioned is in an article by the Australian, and they say that she was described as being part of the drag racing community. (Paraphrase) Which I take as being described to them or by someone else.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...journey-to-abyss/story-e6frg6nf-1227580625047

It hasn't been confirmed by police LolaAngelina. This presumption has now grown legs and almost become fact. MSM reports have stated that Karlie had a drug debt of $25K, or that she left Alice Springs with $25K cash to buy drugs in Adelaide and bring them back, or....and the list goes on. This information apparently came from a call to Crimestoppers. The police have confirmed that they received this call from Crimestoppers, not that the information is true. The police have not said that Karlie was in the drug running business and until they do, I'll reserve my judgement.

Thanks Makara, that's what I thought as well. I find it really offensive that some people are stating it as fact.

I can't see where Police have ever said that Karlie was 'part of the drag racing community' - here are all their statements, if anyone can find another please let me know.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VkKJwOJPhL2

The only place I can find that mentioned is in an article by the Australian, and they say that she was described as being part of the drag racing community. (Paraphrase) Which I take as being described to them or by someone else.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...journey-to-abyss/story-e6frg6nf-1227580625047

Thanks for clarifying that with a link, sleep. I have edited my earlier post.

Det Bray made this statement on television so dont expect a link reference. :)

The issue in this forum is, people are asking people to talk about things, which people are not allowed to talk about. So maybe people need to focus less on asking people to talk about what people aren't allowed to talk about.

Hoping for Hazel's sake (if she is innocently caught up in all of this) that she was just joking about the reference to "The Boss"... if not she might be regretting this fb post....

Looks like you missed something, again!

Hahahaha! Yeah, I know Crabby ... :laughing::shame: :doh:

I might have to get a subscription for the main rags! It's driving me up the wall! :gaah::banghead:

Thanks Makara, that's what I thought as well. I find it really offensive that some people are stating it as fact.

That's the nature of the tabloids, I'm afraid. :dunno: It would be helpful if it could be either confirmed or dismissed. But, given the police haven't confirmed or denied it and it has popped up in the papers, speculation is bound to be rife.

Oh I think there was a reason HP made a joke about the "The Boss". What if "The Boss" reference comes up in court?

Like I said before, 'The Boss' reference someone said the number plates are, refer to the Boss 302 engine made for the Ford CEO fitted into the Mustang. I think that was an XY Fairlane.

I dont know why your talking it down when Det Bray said, Karlie was part of the 'Drag Racing community'

Someone earlier (sorry, I can't remember who) suggested that since DH had a business that included "detailing" and was active on the car show and drags circuits, it probably meant he earned money detailing show cars, a very labour intensive job.
If this particular car was one of DH's clients' cars, the suggestion was that HP might refer to it as "the bosses car" - meaning this is one DH worked on for his boss.

The issue in this forum is, people are asking people to talk about things, which people are not allowed to talk about. So maybe people need to focus less on asking people to talk about what people aren't allowed to talk about.

Thank you so much for clarifying that. :shush:

Agree totally, Dutch. I was considering the car show scene more generally. I wondered in an earlier post if that could be the reason for the irregular, chaotic travel patterns of all the parties involved.

Both HP and Karlie were 'car buffs' as evidenced by HP's comments on the photos from the Blatherskite Show n Shine and it being said that Karlie was part of the drag racing community.

Presumably, car shows were HP's and Karlie's connection (at least, initially) with one another and with DJH.

I agree that HP and Karlie both enjoyed car shows and were involved in that scene, but wasn't it netball and through Colleen that they first became friends, years earlier?
Sorry if I have this wrong, and I will try to find a MSM link to this, but I have thought for ages that they were friends in the Alice from back before Karlie had her daughter.

Please don't take it personally and be offended, LolaAngelina. It's nothing against you personally, but symptomatic of a difficulty we all have here.
Quite understandably, this forum only permits police statements and MSM info as evidence for discussion and that can get tricky.

Certainly the drug running has been accepted as probably true by many (most) people because we were all privately thinking that was the likely scenario but, until the MSM wrote about it we were not allowed to discuss it here.

I am sure many other contributors here had also found ample evidence that pointed to drug-trafficking before the MSM articles stated it, but like myself, were unable to post about their discoveries. In private forums however, a lot more detail is available.

The tricky thing is balancing what you know from sources you are not allowed to mention with what you are allowed to say that has been in MSM or released by the police.

A case in point is my netball reference above. I can't confirm it is true unless I can find either a police statement or a MSM article that mentions it even if I have a photo in front of me of the 2 of them together in a time stamped photo in netball tops.

As Crabby said - the problem is asking people to talk about things they can't talk about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState