AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane, have you tried the club's website? They often have historical articles (with photographs) in their newsletters; especially around the time something significant has occurred for either the club or an individual member.

Yes. There is the association website but also a dozen or so sites for the individual clubs.
But unfortunately, the individual clubs mostly use facebook.
I'll keep looking.

Thanks Crabby - that's brilliant. I had a look at the cost of subscribing ... :fainted:I didn't realise you have to subscribe to each, individual paper ... :facepalm:

Hooley dooley, that would get expensive!

Not crabby...ME! :)

I think you will find that all his Press Conference video's are on that link I posted, and no he hasn't said it.

Yes, that's what I thought too. All the interviews are transcripted and quoted from, or they've taken excerpts from the police updates.

Did someone acquire a new traveling companion? A car not attached to someones name? A shift change?

Karlie rocks up. A month later there is an accident.

Just thinking.
I wonder if part of the motive for these crimes was pathological jealousy and insecurity? Typical characteristics of a narcissist.
Someone may have been jealous of the attractiveness and youth of our little pocket rocket. Wanted to be her and have everything she possessed; while it suited them, anyway.
Even though the object of that person's jealousy is no more, they still wouldn't like her getting any sympathy at all so would have no problem encouraging scuttlebutt - the same scuttlebutt that cost an innocent her life.
Would also fit in with a submissive partner of either sex.

Yes, sorry Bohemian - I thought it was Crabby from the original post, but then realised my mistake. Have already edited. Sorry again. :blushing:

No problem, Panda, just yanking your chain ;)

Yes. There is the association website but also a dozen or so sites for the individual clubs.
But unfortunately, the individual clubs mostly use facebook.
I'll keep looking.

Ask Makara but I think public FB pages are OK to link and reference.

So - anyone think there is any chance we will hear a guilty plea tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So can someone explain to me what the reason is for sleuthing car clubs etc. and what relevance it has to this case?

So can someone explain to me what the reason is for sleuthing car clubs etc. and what relevance it has to this case?

I wanted to see if the car show event calendar in central and eastern Australian states corresponded to the parties involved's movements in 2008. Trying to figure out a reason for criss-crossing the country as often as they did other than the scuttlebutt about illegal motives.

So - anyone think there is any chance we will hear a guilty plea tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see if it is a pleading. Doubt it though. You've reminded me to check the Court Listing. It was Sydney Central Local Court, yes? Guess he'll appear by videolink from Cessnock CC again.

I'm not sleuthing car clubs myself (still stuck on netball clubs), but as I understand it, the reason is to try and establish if Karlie, DH and HP attended them together, separately or whatever, prior to the 2008 "Show and Shine" in Alice Springs.
Also to try and establish if attending car shows and drag races was the reason all 3 travelled around Australia such a lot (as opposed to the other motive that the MSM are running with).
If they did travel due to car shows then I think we are to assume that they worked in some capacity at them.
I still think the "detailing" in DH's ABN name refers to car detailing.

Remember, Karlie turned up, a month later there was a roll over, without Karlie in the rollover

3 months after the accident, police believe Karlie was dead. HP wouldnt have even been out of hospital in 3 months after the accident?

Are you speculating HP went on tour with KP?

I'm not sleuthing car clubs myself (still stuck on netball clubs), but as I understand it, the reason is to try and establish if Karlie, DH and HP attended them together, separately or whatever, prior to the 2008 "Show and Shine" in Alice Springs.
Also to try and establish if attending car shows and drag races was the reason all 3 travelled around Australia such a lot (as opposed to the other motive that the MSM are running with).
If they did travel due to car shows then I think we are to assume that they worked in some capacity at them.

If you can find links to car shows and drag races corresponding to the dates and localities where Karlie's bank card was used in 2008, it may explain the travelling around. but the Facebook accounts of any of these car clubs etc. is off limits here.

Online Registry
NSW Supreme, District & Local Court
Court Listing

Case name: R v DANIEL JAMES HOLDOM
Date: 12 Nov
Time: 9:30 am
Case number: 2015/00317223
List number: -
Room: Central, Court 1 Central
Court address: 98 Liverpool Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Court phone number: 1300 679 272
Jurisdiction: Criminal
Presiding officers: Local Court Magistrate A Mijovich
Court: Local Court
Listing type: Mention (Police)

Data last refreshed at 4:58pm 11 Nov 2015

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....150031722313622379MentionPolice/Daniel Holdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member