AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The birth certificate of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's daughter was allegedly discovered at a home linked to her accused killer last month.

Fairfax Media understands on the day police revealed the breakthrough in a press conference, detectives searched Holdom's sister's home after receiving a tip-off.

Someone told police Holdom allegedly took two suitcases, believed to be carrying some of Ms Pearce-Stevenson's possessions, after Karlie died.

In January, 2013, police on the NSW Central Coast found a bank card with the name "K Pearce-Stevenson" in Holdom's wallet, court documents reveal.

http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/s...ouse-allegedly-linked-to-accused-killer/?cs=7

If Karlie died 3 months after the HP rollover. HP would have been in hospital for 3 months with a leg amputation?

HP wouldnt have been able to be with Karlie? HP wouldnt have had time to look after Khandlese?

Has anyone correlated DH ABN locations with Karlies bank transactions, and Karlies ABN with DH locations?

Who looked after HP if DH was doing the rounds with KP?

attachment.php

The only ABN I can see that correlates with the money trail is one of DH's operating 27.5.08 - 15.6.11 with a postcode of 0870 which is Alice Springs

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=56852820171

There also seems to be one in Kippax ACT Postcode 2615 operational from 3.4.01 to 11.5.05

The birth certificate of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's daughter was allegedly discovered at a home linked to her accused killer last month.

Fairfax Media understands on the day police revealed the breakthrough in a press conference, detectives searched Holdom's sister's home after receiving a tip-off.

Someone told police Holdom allegedly took two suitcases, believed to be carrying some of Ms Pearce-Stevenson's possessions, after Karlie died.

In January, 2013, police on the NSW Central Coast found a bank card with the name "K Pearce-Stevenson" in Holdom's wallet, court documents reveal.

http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/s...ouse-allegedly-linked-to-accused-killer/?cs=7

wow, finally some new detail!
As Hercule Poirot would say ' ze plot thickens, mon ami'

Who is that someone? I wonder.

Keeping the victim's possessions at a sibling's house. How very Milat of him.

Keeping the victim's possessions at a sibling's house. How very Milat of him.

The fact that it wasn't *effectively* hidden makes me think the sibling isn't involved. It isn't hard to effectively hide an A4 sheet of paper and when a sheet of paper is that incriminating you'd hide it with great care.

My partner calls his Ford Fairmont the mafia staff car, that doesn't mean he's in the mafia.

Calling a car 'the bosses car' at a car show is a joke.

I will happily put myself in the sin bin if 'the bosses car' turns out to be any kind of boss for any of the characters involved in this mess, but I don't think I'll have to and I think people are reading WAY too much into Hazel's little Facebook joke.

:banghead:

I agree, Mrs G.

Not really. Just trying to establish that HP and Karlie were friends for several years before Karlie vanished.
My primary reason is that I think HP was probably the friend Karlie trusted to help her make it look as though she had disappeared when she wanted to escape the drug people.
It's based on some of the strange details of this case such as the trip to Mt Gambier and the fact that HP has not been charged with any offence.

Also the fact that DH was arrested so quickly when all anyone knew was that he was HP's former partner coupled with the assessment from a former friend who spoke about the sort of man he is.

Then there is the accident that killed 2 children.
I just don't see people in the state of extreme emotional devastation that would cause, murdering a mother and child 3 months later just to access here Centrelink payments.

Personally, I don't think HP knows anything about the murder and I don't think DH is responsible.
I think HP is a good hearted woman who has suffered more than most of us could ever imagine.
I think DH is a very emotional man but not violent or angry, who took refuge from his pain in increasing drug use.
I don't see either of them as psychologically capable of double murder and a sophisticated cover up.

My opinions of their personalities were formed back when their personal FB pages were available.

But I'm probably over-thinking it and totally wrong, but all the above in just my personal thoughts on this case.

BBM

I really hope this doesn't come out the wrong way and I'm treading very carefully because of sub judice.

<modsnip>

He is indeed a very violent and angry man. There is absolutely no doubt.

Fairfax have the police exclusive... they seem to have known that Khandles birth certificate was found at his sisters house, since the search of the properties immediately prior to DH charges, . Interestingly are also showing the photo of Khandles at the car show with the white car.. maybe keeping the pressure up on others.
Wonder what tomorrow will bring.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/girl-in-s...linked-to-accused-killer-20151111-gkwnbn.html

Well. Another nail in the coffin for me.

The photos were actually taken in July of 2008, so we can tack another month onto that. :twocents:

Sorry, Makara, I deleted that comment. In some pain and brain wasn't working right. I was trying to get to where you did but was unsuccessful. Thanks for doing the thinking for me.

That about sums it up then. DH keeps suitcases at siblings place that police have taken with them. Looking forward to the trial.

Where is the other woman?

There has been media mention of HP being in hospital for 3 months following the accident, so not possible that Karlie was taking care of her.
Or what If KPS came to Adelaide with KP to help look after HP after the accident, because they were friends in Alice Springs??

Who is that someone? I wonder.

Well we know where one of those suitcases ended up : on a road outside Wynarka.

What we don't know is how. Or by who.

And now: where is the other one?

That about sums it up then. DH keeps suitcases at siblings place that police have taken with them. Looking forward to the trial.

Where is the other woman?

Will be interesting to see if the sisters name pops up again. Can't believe this info has been sat on. Strategic release of info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, finally some new detail!
As Hercule Poirot would say ' ze plot thickens, mon ami'
I would argue that the plot doesn't thicken at all.

It just becomes more clear. Puzzle pieces slot into place. A light is cast and makes things seem even more obvious.

Well we know where one of those suitcases ended up : on a road outside Wynarka.

What we don't know is how. Or by who.

And now: where is the other one?

I am curious
* as to which state or territory the sibling resides?
* how long after Karlie died did DH allegedly take those 2 suitcases?
* and from where did he take them?

Yeah, police have two suitcases. That seems odd. Store the suitcases at your siblings house.

The man with the grey hair? Suitcase man? Is he still in the game?

Interesting! What do you think was going on with his phone in Belanglo? A set up perhaps? Someone else had it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I think he has been set up to ensure he keeps quiet.
Something like "Listen mate, you talk and we give the cops all the evidence they need to pin it on you".
Of course, now that he has been charged, the tret is emty, but he still may be terrified to say anything.

I also feel he was/is a man who likes kids (in the normal sense) and it is interesting that he has not been charged with Khandalyce's murder.
Maybe there is just nothing to link him to that.

We cant rule it out. He may have just been a pawn. People hold dirt on him. Its a hell of fit up.

Its going to be a hell of a story.

Yes, I think he has been set up to ensure he keeps quiet.
Something like "Listen mate, you talk and we give the cops all the evidence they need to pin it on you".
Of course, now that he has been charged, the tret is emty, but he still may be terrified to say anything.

I also feel he was/is a man who likes kids (in the normal sense) and it is interesting that he has not been charged with Khandalyce's murder.
Maybe there is just nothing to link him to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member