AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Just trying to establish that HP and Karlie were friends for several years before Karlie vanished.
My primary reason is that I think HP was probably the friend Karlie trusted to help her make it look as though she had disappeared when she wanted to escape the drug people.
It's based on some of the strange details of this case such as the trip to Mt Gambier and the fact that HP has not been charged with any offence.

Also the fact that DH was arrested so quickly when all anyone knew was that he was HP's former partner coupled with the assessment from a former friend who spoke about the sort of man he is.

Then there is the accident that killed 2 children.
I just don't see people in the state of extreme emotional devastation that would cause, murdering a mother and child 3 months later just to access here Centrelink payments.

Personally, I don't think HP knows anything about the murder and I don't think DH is responsible.
I think HP is a good hearted woman who has suffered more than most of us could ever imagine.
I think DH is a very emotional man but not violent or angry, who took refuge from his pain in increasing drug use.
I don't see either of them as psychologically capable of double murder and a sophisticated cover up.

My opinions of their personalities were formed back when their personal FB pages were available.

But I'm probably over-thinking it and totally wrong, but all the above in just my personal thoughts on this case.

Gee JaneSA you seem to know much more than our experienced police in this case !

Yeah, it does really hold together that well, does it.
Unless there is more to the cover-up than we can currently see.
I really don't know and possibly my interest in this case is pointless, but too many oddities just keep me wondering.

I think it's nice and important that there are those amongst us not so quick to judge. It's people like you JaneSA that put lynch mobs out of business. And that's a very good thing. Stick with your gut instincts and if they aren't true you've at least got the makings of a cracking yarn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairfax Media understands on the day police revealed the breakthrough in a press conference, detectives searched Holdom's sister's home after receiving a tip-off.

Someone told police Holdom allegedly took two suitcases, believed to be carrying some of Ms Pearce-Stevenson's possessions, after Karlie died.

Who is that someone? I wonder.

That someone could be the sister, as the wording of the Fairfax Media excerpt implies that it was likely the same day that the police were told that Holdom allegedly took two suitcases. Well, we likely know where one ended up. To leave the birth certificate with the clothes and Khandalyce's body would have made the police' work easier. My guess is that the birth certificate was kept by Karlie with her other important paperwork separately from any suitcase contents. Others do know so much more. MOO

One woman posed as the young mother using a wheelchair to convince bank staff to allow access to her account.

A woman sent text messages and called Ms Povey, who died in 2012, to convince her that her daughter was alive and conned her into transferring money to her account, which was accessed until 2011 when the welfare payments were stopped after officials identified an “issue”.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ance-with-murder/story-fni0cx12-1227586153756

I find this paragraph very interesting. Unless it is mis reported. A woman text messaged ? How are they sure it was a woman.

One woman posed as the young mother using a wheelchair to convince bank staff to allow access to her account.

A woman sent text messages and called Ms Povey, who died in 2012, to convince her that her daughter was alive and conned her into transferring money to her account, which was accessed until 2011 when the welfare payments were stopped after officials identified an “issue”.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ance-with-murder/story-fni0cx12-1227586153756

I find this paragraph very interesting. Unless it is mis reported. A woman text messaged ? How are they sure it was a woman.

I wonder if the police had some inside information ... someone shopped and told police a certain (female) person sent the text messages?

It doesn't matter where it was found last month -Cessnock, Adelaide, New York. It doesn't matter. The fraud took place any years ago. There was plenty of time to hide it at her house after the fraud was accomplished.

Eg, Karlie and Khandalyce killed in December. Identity documents used the following year or the year after. Birth certificate hidden at sister's house any time between then and when he was incarcerated in Cessnock jail. Many years.

Why not just burn it if you know the child is dead?

Gee JaneSA you seem to know much more than our experienced police in this case !

When I said "I think" 5 times in that post and stated clearly "these are just my personal thoughts" I hoped a reader would understand that I was just, well, thinking :)
I wasn't in any way criticising the police.

Maybe they kept the birth certificate to use with another child ?
Hmm not sure that would work anyway..

I think it's nice and important that there are those amongst us not so quick to judge. It's people like you JaneSA that put lynch mobs out of business. And that's a very good thing. Stick with your gut instincts and if they aren't true you've at least got the makings of a cracking yarn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Wolf.

DH hasn't even been tried yet.
He hasn't been given an opportunity to defend himself yet.
But to some people he is already convicted.
Why? Simply because the police suspect him?

If the police truly never get it wrong then we could just abolish our criminal justice system forthwith.
We wouldn't even need it.

However, I am really glad the justice systems doesn't work that way here and that those involved are required to keep an open mind.

When I said "I think" 5 times in that post and stated clearly "these are just my personal thoughts" I hoped a reader would understand that I was just, well, thinking :)
I wasn't in any way criticising the police.
Yes I agree ! As I said, I meant it in a positive way ! Your insight and sleuthing ect are very credible and informative ! I was meaning "go you "

What I don't like about this case, is dead people cant defend their story.

While there has been a lot reported, much of it is here say.

That world is full of lies. Who milks a dead persons bank account? Reported by police.

There has been media mention of HP being in hospital for 3 months following the accident, so not possible that Karlie was taking care of her.

She was taken to Alice first before moving back to Adelaide and going into Hampstead from what I understand. She would have still needed help and support and someone to look after LP.

Yes I agree ! As I said, I meant it in a positive way ! Your insight and sleuthing ect are very credible and informative ! I was meaning "go you "

My sincerest apologies for misunderstanding you, Hbayne.
Please forgive me.

Your post reads A woman sent text Messages AND called. They wouldn't be able to tell the gender by the text message but more than likely by the phone call.

Someone went into Centrelink with someone? And a birth certificate?

Centrelink would have a record already of Khandalyce's birth so there would be no need for Karlie (or the impersonator) to present it again at an appointment.

Karli's birth certificate however would be gold for an identity fraud to occur. I wonder who has that.

I would suspect based on how quickly the police received the tip-off about the suitcases that the tip came from the sister. Just my thoughts.

What if they put Khandalese on the phone instead?

Your post reads A woman sent text Messages AND called. They wouldn't be able to tell the gender by the text message but more than likely by the phone call.

Unless they wanted to change bank accounts on the Centrelink account? Or password, address?

Centrelink would have a record already of Khandalyce's birth so there would be no need for Karlie (or the impersonator) to present it again at an appointment.
Karli's birth certificate however would be gold for an identity fraud to occur. I wonder who has that.
I would suspect based on how quickly the police received the tip-off about the suitcases that the tip came from the sister. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes