AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone remember when HP was first questioned by police? I recall reading somewhere that she was first questioned about two weeks ago. The same time-frame that the Crimestopper report was received from the 25 year old.

I'll have a hunt through the latest MSM articles for the link re: HP.

When I was a kid, I knew a family who ran drugs into Kalgoorlie. They did not employ people to do runs for them or get people to pay off debts that way. Everybody who worked with them were either family members, partners of family members or long time friends. Of the ones I knew, most of them were on the dole, single parent or disability benefits. It's possible Karlie was associated with a similar set-up. I'm NOT saying her family are drug runners. Just that rather than some drug king pin entrusting an unknown 18 yr old with 25k, these may have been people Karlie already had an established connection with.

Can anyone remember when HP was first questioned by police? I recall reading somewhere that she was first questioned about two weeks ago. The same time-frame that the Crimestopper report was received from the 25 year old.

I think it may have been the 7th of October (or the 8th - but I think the 7th). I was unable to find any articles that show the date though. Very annoying.

If there was sum of money.. ($25,000 is the kind of figure your average user comes up with in the fantasy of how much they dream of having as disposable to buy the stuff ) .. say it was around $5000... leaving Karlie aside, it certainly is a good enough reason for Holdom and Passmore to suddenly depart from the Hillcrest home, in 2011 , so suddenly it made the neighbor's heads spin, a middle of the night decamping, and one goes clear across country to try and disappear in the urban outskirts of Canberra and the Central NSW coast, and changes his name a few times.. .

DH was using alias names way before this, at least going as far back as the car accident with HP ... where he stated his name as DM. It was an old trick & way of living.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...documents-assert/story-fnihsrk2-1227598723661

As we all know, Hazel has the services of a highly paid Silk, who appeared out of nowhere to 'assist' and 'accompany' Hazel in her ventures with the SA police.. this story, re the mysterious $25,000, the drug running, the implied rip-off has that touch of silk about it, the kind of story that a very good defence lawyer plants early in the game.

Along with the story of how poor Holdom was a handwringing patsy, prone to be over compliant to women, and all round quiet bloke who rescued kittens from chimneys for a hobby.. told by a 'mate' .. nameless, naturally. I await the next story, which will be along the lines of Hazel's quilting bees and work with Meals on Wheels etc..

Stop looking, I found it.

November 6, 2015 10:00pm

NSW homicide detectives have confirmed they have received the information provided through Crime Stoppers a fortnight ago.

The Crime Stoppers informant, who has spoken exclusively to The Advertiser, was charged along with Mrs Duffy in August 2010. Mrs Duffy died a year later.

Kilburn woman Hazel Passmore, the one-time girlfriend of Holdom, is suspected of impersonating Ms Pearce-Stevenson to gain access to her bank accounts. Major Crime detectives have questioned her several times in the past fortnight.

BBM: There is a lot more here than meets the eye IMO.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...vestigators-told/story-fni6uo1m-1227599497241

I think it was the Friday of Halloween. She was called in , then sent home, then called back again.. and again on the Saturday... Friday was the eggpelting event day.

I think it was the Friday of Halloween. She was called in , then sent home, then called back again.. and again on the Saturday... Friday was the eggpelting event day.

Thanks Trooper. From memory HP was questioned earlier than that or maybe that's an assumption on my part. IMO she was questioned by police before it ever hit MSM.

ETA: In the meantime HP had engaged her 'silk' in readiness for any further questioning by the police, which we witnessed last week.

Coober Pedy to Darwin might make north accurate

Sounds like they need drug dog patrols up and down the highway

Yeah the person that has been living in caravans has a silk. How is she paying for Bill Boucat? The plot thickens

So Karlie does a runner with $25000 cash and hooks up with... Makes no sense

Police pulled over a red or maroon holden commodore for a routine stop on the Stuart h'way near Cobber Pedy on 8 Nov.
KPS was the driver and Khandalyce was in the baby seat.
She was allowed on her way north without incident.
She had never been in trouble with the law.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...580533615?sv=6d53fe1ec6821d3a38f4b160243f862d

I wonder if north is accurate?

As we all know, Hazel has the services of a highly paid Silk, who appeared out of nowhere to 'assist' and 'accompany' Hazel in her ventures with the SA police.. this story, re the mysterious $25,000, the drug running, the implied rip-off has that touch of silk about it, the kind of story that a very good defence lawyer plants early in the game.

Along with the story of how poor Holdom was a handwringing patsy, prone to be over compliant to women, and all round quiet bloke who rescued kittens from chimneys for a hobby.. told by a 'mate' .. nameless, naturally. I await the next story, which will be along the lines of Hazel's quilting bees and work with Meals on Wheels etc..

BBM.

First of all, Trooper, don't post stuff like your last paragraph when there's a risk people are lurking on this thread during dinner...it's extremely hard to laugh hysterically with a mouthful of food. Also it's not a good look.

I agree. The engagement of the silk did seem swift and a bit of overkill. I didn't know LawAccess extended to barristers whilst someone is merely 'helping police with their inquiries' but, then again, you learn something new every day.

Thanks Trooper. From memory HP was questioned earlier than that or maybe that's an assumption on my part. IMO she was questioned by police before it ever hit MSM.

ETA: In the meantime HP has engaged her 'silk' in readiness for any further questioning by the police, which we witnessed last week.

This article she met lawyers in the park and then went to police.
That was when we learned her name wasn't it?
But her home was searched before this .. twice I think.
I will try and locate article.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...587457471?sv=7db4c5119f8e1c52f23f2d09f6384586

I am still trying to understand how the police officer knew it was Karlie Pearce Stevenson that he routinely pulled over.
What does routinely actually mean?
Above the speed limit, random drug & alcohol test, random car searches?? I don't know.
Has anyone ever been pulled over by the police if they were not doing anything wrong other than random breath testing?

Do police just pull someone over and record their details for no reason unless their hinky meter rumbled?
I still wonder if she did not have a companion in the passenger seat.

From the research I have been doing it appears Police were well aware of a syndicate trafficking drugs from Adelaide to the NT...especially to some of the outback communities. A task force called Mandang had been set up - so the routinue stops along the Stuart HWY....were routine because of that reason.

The police had commence their operation late 2008 ...

I found a few articles.. someone asked about why the rush departure in 2011? ... I'm not 100% sure and will have to check...but it's always possible some of those caught up in operation Mandang were brought to trial in 2011....just an idea...Maybe they didn't want to be found around this time (subpoena ??) ...?? just some random thoughts..

Interesting reading in the link... Marla is mentioned.

https://cooberpedyregionaltimes.wordpress.com/2010/04/01/eight-arrested-allegedly-trafficking-drugs-between-adelaide-mintabie/

ETA: Just wanted to clarify .... I am not saying Operation was specifically targeting Karlie or any group she *May* have been associated with .... just that Police were conducting operations along this Hwy with Drug Smuggling in mind.

When I was a kid, I knew a family who ran drugs into Kalgoorlie. They did not employ people to do runs for them or get people to pay off debts that way. Everybody who worked with them were either family members, partners of family members or long time friends. Of the ones I knew, most of them were on the dole, single parent or disability benefits. It's possible Karlie was associated with a similar set-up. I'm NOT saying her family are drug runners. Just that rather than some drug king pin entrusting an unknown 18 yr old with 25k, these may have been people Karlie already had an established connection with.

I think this was in 2008 when Karlie was 20 - still way too young to be involved in anything as alleged in reports.

Coober Pedy to Darwin might make north accurate

Sounds like they need drug dog patrols up and down the highway

Yeah the person that has been living in caravans has a silk. The plot thickens

They need drones to swarm like bees all over the Northern Territory and other remote parts of Australia. I am sure that there are very regular drug runs and there seems to be little threat from the authorities of discovery or interception.

ETA: In the meantime HP has engaged her 'silk' in readiness for any further questioning by the police, which we witnessed last week.

HP has been interviewed several times this week and her home at Davoren Park raided twice by police.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...589527623?sv=90cacb62f43325289e7503f1fc6e2b63
Belanglo State Forest murder: Candid photo of young Karlie Pearce-Stevenson

I think this was in 2008 when Karlie was 20 - still way too young to be involved in anything as alleged in reports.

Sadly her being only 20 wouldn't preclude her being involved.

A hell of a lot of people in the age range of 18 to 25 are arrested for this sort of behaviour...from the articles I'.ve been looking up.

Here's another link for a NT to Adelaide group...

Probably could find heaps...I think it's more or less a well known secret...

http://www.pfes.nt.gov.au/Media-Centre/Media-releases/2009/March/23/Drug-bust--Alice-Springs.aspx

I guess this seems plausible in some ways (the 25k debt) as it could go some way to explaining why her family thought she didn't want contact. They thought she was on the run?

$25000 worth MDMA is about 2500 pills. If she had a $25000 MDMA debt she would have been dancing like a plonker for a decade

You can get and use MDMA, agree that Ecstasy tablets you buy in pubs and clubs contains very little if any of it these days.

I don't think the $25000 is a drug debt. I think someone has organised her to do a run, but she hasn't come back. But to go and spend 3 months with a bloke she knows from Alice Springs. That sounds dangerous. It makes no sense.

As police said, Karlie was part of the drag racing scene.

Maybe HP has done a deal with police to cast a wider net over the whole group, the associates? There is more to this.

If this is true and to be honest I think there must be some truth in it it still doesn't justify her murder. A few things stand out to me.
She was with DH and had a relationship with him according to the media. DH has refused to speak to police. I wonder how much other evidence there is apart from the phone pings in Bendalong. IMO only is it possible that he did not kill Karlie. He was in a relationship with her and he could of been tagging along. Karlie did have a family history of drug supplying and would of seen or known dealers if she was living with her grandmother. An 80 year old woman would not start selling pot at that age. It must of been ongoing. Could Karlie of been murdered due to this drug debt and they did not kill Khandles as further security. When DH still did not repay the money on her behalf they killed Khandles too. DH being the murderer is questions IMO if thus story is true.

He may of continued to use her identity as he knew if her death was found out for one his life would be in danger and he felt she was to blame so he used her money after her death. Or used her money to help repay the debt as he had organised crime networks after him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member