AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true and to be honest I think there must be some truth in it it still doesn't justify her murder. A few things stand out to me.
She was with DH and had a relationship with him according to the media. DH has refused to speak to police. I wonder how much other evidence there is apart from the phone pings in Bendalong. IMO only is it possible that he did not kill Karlie. He was in a relationship with her and he could of been tagging along. Karlie did have a family history of drug supplying and would of seen or known dealers if she was living with her grandmother. An 80 year old woman would not start selling pot at that age. It must of been ongoing. Could Karlie of been murdered due to this drug debt and they did not kill Khandles as further security. When DH still did not repay the money on her behalf they killed Khandles too. DH being the murderer is questions IMO if thus story is true.

He may of continued to use her identity as he knew if her death was found out for one his life would be in danger and he felt she was to blame so he used her money after her death. Or used her money to help repay the debt as he had organised crime networks after him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ha! Now that is what I call thinking outside the box.
Great ideas, Found!

I love how they say this

after a police drug dog reacted positively to the vehicle.

attachment.php

Young people get desperate Puggles. Debt laden they dig a bigger hole, but someone else gives them the shovel

Police said the estimated street value of the drugs was around $130,000.
It is believed the drugs were being transported from Adelaide to Alice Springs.

A population of 20000 people in 2009. Thats $6 each person in Alice Springs. 10000 of them on the dole? Adelaide ahs become the hub with relaxed cannabis laws.

Whose $25000 was it? Where is the other woman?

Perhaps the Alice is just the hub for further distribution, both up to Tennent Creek, Katherine and Darwin and out to the remoter communities?

Apologies if this has been mentioned earlier but perhaps either the money or the drugs are the missing items from the suitcase. Could the suitcase have been purchased and modified in some way to conceal these items? Presumably if it had this would be evident to police. Thinking outside the box, I think it's likely the suitcase was never intended to carry personal items.

This may explain the dumping of the suitcase and the retention of the suitcase for a long period of time. If it contained trace evidence of drug running it would be a silly idea to just throw it away. It could also be possible the suitcase was used to continue the drug running operations for quite some time.

Being murdered so brutally (stomping) suggests retribution to me.

I can't even imagine. The act of insanity must have been fuelled by some monstrous evil, like a drugged fried mind. Egging one's house is retribution. Stomping a young mother to death defies explanation.

Imo it wasn't just weed, probably pills, and speed too. Big market for drugs in the territory, remote communities, aboriginal communities, FIFO, defence. Then your everyday run of the mill joe blow weekenders plus addicts and long term users. Weed stays on your system pills leave your system quicker leaving no trace.
There was a huge bust in 2007.
So my guess is drugs, lots and lots of different drugs and she got In over her head.

Apologies if this has been mentioned earlier but perhaps either the money or the drugs are the missing items from the suitcase. Could the suitcase have been purchased and modified in some way to conceal these items? Presumably if it had this would be evident to police. Thinking outside the box, I think it's likely the suitcase was never intended to carry personal items.

This may explain the dumping of the suitcase and the retention of the suitcase for a long period of time. If it contained trace evidence of drug running it would be a silly idea to just throw it away. It could also be possible the suitcase was used to continue the drug running operations for quite some time.

Well yes, but any way you look at it, the dumping of the suitcase was silly.
It lead to the identification of two people who nobody, up to that point, seemed to realise were even missing, let alone dead.

FWIW I think the police forensics did find drug traces in the suitcase.

I'm no expert, but I think that would be a very dangerous thing for someone associated with her to do: they would be open to suspicion and very violent retaliation from whomever loaned her the money.

Karlie's death was concealed for a long time, despite her body being found. The person who killed her (assume DH) might have taken the money and then led the person or people who lent it to her to believe Karlie had run off with the money, thus DH would avoid being being thought to have stolen the money. Khandalyce's death may just have been seen by DH to be necessary to get her out of the way so the person(s) who lent Karlie the money thought she had done a runner and taken Khandalyce with her. I have for a long time believed the separation of the bodies of mother and child was intended to conceal the fact of their deaths, as once police were looking for a mother and toddler, Karlie's family or friends would almost certainly raise with the Police the possibility the bodies were those of Karlie and Khandalyce. Assuming DH would be the main suspect (eg the lenders knew DH was with Karlie before she disappeared), DH would not want the lenders to think Karlie and Khandalyce had been killed and the money taken by DH.

EDIT: I'm sorry if this has been said. I didn't realise the new thread was already 12 pages long when I posted it

If this is true and to be honest I think there must be some truth in it it still doesn't justify her murder. A few things stand out to me.
She was with DH and had a relationship with him according to the media. DH has refused to speak to police. I wonder how much other evidence there is apart from the phone pings in Bendalong. IMO only is it possible that he did not kill Karlie. He was in a relationship with her and he could of been tagging along. Karlie did have a family history of drug supplying and would of seen or known dealers if she was living with her grandmother. An 80 year old woman would not start selling pot at that age. It must of been ongoing. Could Karlie of been murdered due to this drug debt and they did not kill Khandles as further security. When DH still did not repay the money on her behalf they killed Khandles too. DH being the murderer is questions IMO if thus story is true.

He may of continued to use her identity as he knew if her death was found out for one his life would be in danger and he felt she was to blame so he used her money after her death. Or used her money to help repay the debt as he had organised crime networks after him.

BBM - I've been tossing around that theory in my head too but then I think well surely they would have not thought anything of knocking DH off anyway! I don't know.....:dunno:

police will do rego checks driving behind you, you dont even know. If something was odd ir out if place from that they would pull you over.

I think it was thread 4?? A few of us brought this up...but there was no evidence (MSM) articles to support continuing with the discussion so it was basically canned...which is fine.

But now the latest MSM article has brought up the subject of Drug Smuggling...

So I'll throw it up in the air again.... Motorcycle Group possibly Comancheros or Nomad involvement IMO. Participants are (not sterotyping) but often Truck drivers are utilised to transport and supply.

One time supposed Boyfriend (partnered man) attempted in his defence of murdering his partner that it was one of these bikie clubs responsible ....

We are not talking small amounts here 25k is a lot for one single 20 year old mother?? there's more at play here IMO

Wynarka was mentioned to have old farm houses that were rented out to people - Described by locals; As being rented out to people wanting to escape the eyes of society, to be left alone. It was hinted at that some of those isolated properties were either used to produce or consume drugs.....

Hi Puggle, you have mentioned Commancheros. Well, here is a brief article you might find interesting. An arrest on Nov 5 of a 25 year old Hillbank man.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...ed-comanchero-member-apprehended#.Vj3nkYZXerU

How on earth do they know she never purchased the drugs?
Did the seller, or rather the intended seller, tell them?
I thi k it unlikely.

Someone (or a few someones) knew she had the money. I wonder if those someones had her bank account details.

Hi Theodora.
Yes, that has been suggested by others and IMO it seems to be a sensible conclusion to draw.

If only someone hadn't dumped that suitcase it would still be working.

Didn't the impersonator of Karlie make a few short contacts with 'friends, and family' according to the police... ? wouldn't be hard to hint at being in a bit of strife , carefully planting the idea of no contact, but also a reason for no contact... .

'I cant tell you where I am, ... I have to keep moving on'..... and so forth... ...or ' ah,.. I sort of mislaid $25,000 of (insert dealers name) .. I have to lie low '..... . ( providing another reason for not contacting the police about Karlie, too )

Bearing in mind, the impersonator knows Karlie is dead.. has the confidence in that knowledge to make up any yarn because Karlie is certainly not going to contradict it in this world...

Seems a reasonable hypothesis to claim that any stories of this nature could be followed, via a labyrinthine path right back to the killer and the female companion.

BBM - I've been tossing around that theory in my head too but then I think well surely they would have not thought anything of knocking DH off anyway! I don't know.....:dunno:

But if they killed them both they would never get any money from anyone.,

All of this explains how the mother was so easily duped into forwarding cash for her daughter. If she has any idea her daughter was involved in the drug trade with organised crime you would be way more easily convinced into handing over cash as you would know it was serious not just hey mum I need some money for my rent etc etc.

But if they killed them both they would never get any money from anyone.,

This is true but sending a message to anyone else who may think to do the same may be more valuable......

Silly or deliberate?

Well yes, but any way you look at it, the dumping of the suitcase was silly.
It lead to the identification of two people who nobody, up to that point, seemed to realise were even missing, let alone dead.

The money was gone? Cant get blood out a stone? Hence such the horrific deaths to send a message to everyone else?

But if they killed them both they would never get any money from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome