AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sincerest apologies for misunderstanding you, Hbayne.
Please forgive me.

Oh janeSA no need to apologise ! My post probably came across the wrong way. Your info and insight towards this case is fabulous ! Keep it coming. My post meant to come across as to say this - sorry

I am curious
* as to which state or territory the sibling resides?
* how long after Karlie died did DH allegedly take those 2 suitcases?
* and from where did he take them?

IMO it's the Charnwood house.

Yes, I think he has been set up to ensure he keeps quiet.
Something like "Listen mate, you talk and we give the cops all the evidence they need to pin it on you".
Of course, now that he has been charged, the tret is emty, but he still may be terrified to say anything.

I also feel he was/is a man who likes kids (in the normal sense) and it is interesting that he has not been charged with Khandalyce's murder.
Maybe there is just nothing to link him to that.

I completely agree with you Jane. I also think DH might not be guilty. IMO only without breaching the rules other peoples involvement might be why he will not talk to police. I'm interested to hear if there is any other people jailed around the time the identities came out perhaps? Maybe why it took so long to come forward? And is DH in a prison where there is other criminals who might make him afraid to speak? All just thoughts....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hearing hoof beats, crabby, but I'm not seeing any zebras...

graphics-horses-016328.gif

well.... for one thing, it may have taken the poor robbed dealer that long to find out that the bloke calling himself Marshall, or ( I forget his other alias ) was in fact, his old protagonist and 'holder ' of his $25,000 , Mr Holdom, former partner of Karlie, sitting right there in Hazels house in Hillcrest, bold as brass. And word might have come down to Dan and Haze that someone was on to them, and it unfortunately isn't the police, it's worse.. this is a scenario that appeals to me.
That's a clever theory, trooper. This could have provided a motive for DH - i.e. anger at KP because people came after him, forcing him and HP to flee.

BBM: Where has it been stated that the sibling is in Canberra? Link please 1968.

Sorry , Makara. Sure I read it somewhere but I just checked through my archived stuff and can't find it. Removed reference to sister.

Angeline, who wrote this? We have to admit, anyone steal $25000 a drug dealers money is going to be hunted.

Jane could be right. It could be a very well orchestrated 'fit up'

well.... for one thing, it may have taken protagonist and 'holder ' of his $25,000 , Mr Holdom, former partner of Karlie, sitting right there in Hazels house in Hillcrest, bold as brass. And word might have come down to Dan and Haze that someone was on to them, and it unfortunately isn't the police, it's worse.. this is a scenario that appeals to me.
That's a clever theory, trooper. This could have provided a motive for DH - i.e. anger at KP because people came after him, forcing him and HP to flee.

All these links are great and I appreciate their value. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same as me and it's quite selfish as not helpful to finding William.... I just have followed this case for so long and keep checking for updates and feel so sad there is nothing. But while following it I have heard and seen so much about about sex offenders and pedophiles it's gotten to me. I can't read it anymore. It's upsetting and heartbreaking.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could the tip-off be from HP? They would have to have turned the house upside down to find one piece of paper!

Crabby, the article didn't say that the police have the two suitcases. It said that DH collected the two suitcases from his sister's home.

I'm still a little confused.
In the Advertiser it says
"The two-year-old’s birth certificate was reportedly found at the home of Holdom’s sister during a search last month. Police seized two suitcases from the property believed to hold possessions belonging to the mother following a tip-off."
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...l-holdoms-sister/story-fni6uo1m-1227605383339

The Westen Advocate says ;
"Someone told police Holdom allegedly took two suitcases, believed to be carrying some of Ms Pearce-Stevenson's possessions, after Karlie died."
http://www.westernadvocate.com.au/s...d-to-accused-killer-daniel-james-holdom/?cs=7

It doesn't clarify where he took the suitcases. Away from or to his sisters house..or somewhere else? Had Karlie been staying there and he came to collect her belongings after he left her in Belanglo...or did he deliver them there for storage? Clear as mud! Maybe the journalists are as confused as me!

The new info re the birth certificate is disturbing. Why would you hold on to that, when like the card of KPS it can incriminate you? Trophy, right?
I'm thinking, if it's not a trophy, why keep something that's going to link you to a dead child, then I thought DOH! he kept more than that.
He kept her clothes, her blankie, the suitcase, her actual remains - as well as her birth certificate.

Strikes me odd that. Like he cared for her. In a sicko way - maybe.
I'm wondering what else he kept.

OK so that's not annoying much...

So now the herald sun is saying the police found and took possession of two suitcases containing Karlie's possessions.

The Mercury said that Holdom *allegedly* took two suitcases, believed to be carrying some of Ms Pearce-Stevenson's possessions, after Karlie had died.

What are they really saying....anyone want to decipher MSM reporter details in to some sense for me lol..

Are they saying that the tip off was that someone knew Daniel had two suitcases belonging to Karlie and with the new revelation that Belanglo Angel was in fact Karlie they reported the facts to police....and Police found the suitcases???

I'm confuzzled.... by the two different reports on the same subject.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/khandalyce-kiara-pearce-birth-certificate-allegedlyfound-at-home-of-daniel-holdoms-sister/news-story/0c5e33e7574e2774b1d80a3cba141721

http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/story/3486181/karlie-pearce-stevensons-daughters-birth-certificate-found-at-house-allegedly-linked-to-accused-killer-daniel-james-holdom/?cs=7

So strange he would keep personal possessions...

And always at the back of my mind is the fact that police said they believed Kandalyce body was possibly left somewhere dry out of the weather to decompose before she (Her remains) bundled up with the clothing and placed in the suitcase...

Just saw your post Perkerkel ...glad I'm not alone in my confusion ...

The birth certificate may simply have been kept as insurance, if the sister (or associated others in the know) was worried because she/they knew she/they could be implicated, (holding suitcase etc) then holding the birth certificate may be "the get out of jail card " if things got too uncomfortable.
My rationale is based on the fact that this information has only been released on the evening before DH's "arraingnment." A strategic release to show the polices evidence (and the "who are" the potential witnesses against him). Pressure from LE over child custody, goal time for those deemed as assisting is powerful persuation!
Now hoping wildly for a guilty plea....:jail:

I'm still a little confused.
In the Advertiser it says
"The two-year-old’s birth certificate was reportedly found at the home of Holdom’s sister during a search last month. Police seized two suitcases from the property believed to hold possessions belonging to the mother following a tip-off."
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...l-holdoms-sister/story-fni6uo1m-1227605383339

The Westen Advocate says ;
"Someone told police Holdom allegedly took two suitcases, believed to be carrying some of Ms Pearce-Stevenson's possessions, after Karlie died."
http://www.westernadvocate.com.au/s...d-to-accused-killer-daniel-james-holdom/?cs=7

It doesn't clarify where he took the suitcases. Away from or to his sisters house..or somewhere else? Had Karlie been staying there and he came to collect her belongings after he left her in Belanglo...or did he deliver them there for storage? Clear as mud! Maybe the journalists are as confused as me!

BBM: Thanks perkerkel. That the first I've read that the police took possession of the two suitcases. So the assumption that one of the suitcases was the one dumped at Wynarka is incorrect. Man, this is one very confusing case indeed!

grrr still not explaining who dumped the suitcase in Wynarka..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member