AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so that's not annoying much...

So now the herald sun is saying the police found and took possession of two suitcases containing Karlie's possessions.

The Mercury said that Holdom *allegedly* took two suitcases, believed to be carrying some of Ms Pearce-Stevenson's possessions, after Karlie had died.

What are they really saying....anyone want to decipher MSM reporter details in to some sense for me lol..

Are they saying that the tip off was that someone knew Daniel had two suitcases belonging to Karlie and with the new revelation that Belanglo Angel was in fact Karlie they reported the facts to police....and Police found the suitcases???

I'm confuzzled.... by the two different reports on the same subject.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...r/news-story/0c5e33e7574e2774b1d80a3cba141721

http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/s...d-to-accused-killer-daniel-james-holdom/?cs=7

So strange he would keep personal possessions...

And always at the back of my mind is the fact that police said they believed Kandalyce body was possibly left somewhere dry out of the weather to decompose before she (Her remains) bundled up with the clothing and placed in the suitcase...

I think we're all a little confuzzled Puggle. I think it's time for another presser from the investigators.

All these links are great and I appreciate their value. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same as me and it's quite selfish as not helpful to finding William.... I just have followed this case for so long and keep checking for updates and feel so sad there is nothing. But while following it I have heard and seen so much about about sex offenders and pedophiles it's gotten to me. I can't read it anymore. It's upsetting and heartbreaking.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In our home we have a candle burning for William & Khandalyce. Please know you're not alone in the way you're feeling, it breaks my heart too.

Whoah, back up there a second. Makara, are you reading this :laughing:

I need to slow down, because I thought I read it. (I know what Makara is thinking):laugh::pullhair:
OK so that's not annoying much...
So now the herald sun is saying the police found and took possession of two suitcases containing Karlie's possessions.

And they are all in Cessnock

All these links are great and I appreciate their value. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same as me and it's quite selfish as not helpful to finding William.... I just have followed this case for so long and keep checking for updates and feel so sad there is nothing. But while following it I have heard and seen so much about about sex offenders and pedophiles it's gotten to me. I can't read it anymore. It's upsetting and heartbreaking..

Whoah, back up there a second. Makara, are you reading this :laughing:

I need to slow down, because I thought I read it. (I know what Makara is thinking):laugh::pullhair:

Yeah, I know Crabby. It certainly is frustrating! I'm going to wait until MSM hopefully get their stuff together! With some luck we may actually have a more succinct story sometime tomorrow.

And they are all in Cessnock

What do you mean Crabby?? who's in Cessnock??

and.....not sure why my post was quoted ....along with some of those emotion cons of laughter or the pulling of hair...???

Yes. There is the association website but also a dozen or so sites for the individual clubs.
But unfortunately, the individual clubs mostly use facebook.
I'll keep looking.

I think I have an answer. You might be able to find a non-FB source for the photo by using Google "Search by Image":

1. Either save the image to your computer or copy the link to the image. This can be done in most web browsers by right-clicking the image and choosing either "Copy link" or "Save Image As".

2. Go to https://images.google.com

3. Click on the camera icon in the search box.

4. If you copied a link to the image then you can paste the link into the search box by right-clicking the search box and choosing "Paste". If you saved the image to your computer then you can click "Upload an Image".

5. Then select "Search by Image".

(Alternatively, if you have Firefox as your browser, the easiest and fastest way to perform a Google Search by Image is to install and use the Google Search by Image Firefox Browser Extension. Once this extension is installed, simply right-click any image on the web and click "Search Image on Google" for instant results.)

All these links are great and I appreciate their value. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same as me and it's quite selfish as not helpful to finding William.... I just have followed this case for so long and keep checking for updates and feel so sad there is nothing. But while following it I have heard and seen so much about about sex offenders and pedophiles it's gotten to me. I can't read it anymore. It's upsetting and heartbreaking.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found....as you know a lot of us posting on this thread are also and have been following and posting/posted on William's thread...your not alone in feeling that despair..

I made mention of something before RE: The suitcases taken by police. Its a long story :blowkiss:
What do you mean Crabby?? who's in Cessnock??

and.....not sure why my post was quoted ....along with some of those emotion cons of laughter or the pulling of hair...???

AJ & DH

Of all the places. But lets not go there. :truce:

I'm not sure what Found is talking about Crabby but what links are all in Cessnock?

All these links are great and I appreciate their value. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same as me and it's quite selfish as not helpful to finding William.... I just have followed this case for so long and keep checking for updates and feel so sad there is nothing. But while following it I have heard and seen so much about about sex offenders and pedophiles it's gotten to me. I can't read it anymore. It's upsetting and heartbreaking..
BBM

Where there is smoke...

Canberra is concerning. It was blurred out on Google Earth. Between Charnwood and the neighbouring suburb where another person has just been done for indecent images a child. The one 2km from Kippix Fair Karlie bank transaction. My concern is that Canberras blurred Earth aerial could attract crime.

This case has really opened my eyes into the potential for transient crime. People in vastly different places in just a few days. N.F.A.

Violent crime against a child. Child killers

Karlie was a ghost, and potentially so were people that could potentially operate off the grid under her identity if they wished.

Ghost criminals operating under the radar. Off the system. Under the system in someone elses name. What else is concerning, is when a child comes under greater scrutiny, they are at much greater risk of being killed because of their greater increasing scrutiny by govt departments around 5 years old. Of course, there is the immunisation scrutiny at 4.

I'm not sure what Found is talking about Crabby but what links are all in Cessnock?

I think Found may have meant to post on William's thread and mistakenly posted here.

The two-year-old’s birth certificate was reportedly found at the home of Holdom’s sister during a search last month. Police seized two suitcases from the property believed to hold possessions belonging to the mother following a tip-off.

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/khandalyce-kiara-pearce-birth-certificate-allegedlyfound-at-home-of-daniel-holdoms-sister/story-fni6uo1m-1227605383339

police have the 2 suitcases.

Did it really start there? Imagine the screams with people near by? Or was it second base?

Just thinking about this (in the dark recesses of my mind, as usual) and realised Charnwood is very near Belconnen.

My Mum lives in Canberra, as did some friends and family, and they always refer(red) to the area NW of the city as 'Nappy Valley' due to the high proportion of single parents who lived there in social housing.

They always joked you could murder someone there and no one would bat an eyelid.

I went to visit someone there myself once, at night, and I'll tell you it freaked me out.

http://www.whereis.com/search-resul...50760564,150.00738625&paginationRequestPage=1

Therefore, Belanglo could quite possibly be a secondary crime scene as far as Karlie's alleged murder is concerned.

AJ & DH

Of all the places. But lets not go there. :truce:

BBM

Where there is smoke...

Canberra is concerning. It was blurred out on Google Earth. Between Charnwood and the neighbouring suburb where another person has just been done for indecent images a child. The one 2km from Kippix Fair Karlie bank transaction. My concern is that Canberras blurred Earth aerial could attract crime.

Violent crime against a child. Child killers

BBM: Off topic Crabby. Leave it out unless there is confirmation from police that it is connected to this case.

I already tried image search, but thanks anyway, Bohemian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste