AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and that very possiblily will remain unanswered.
Unless of course who ever she was allegedly indebted too or had their 25K in her hot little hand comes forward and tells their story.
That would be a bit risky. imo

Yep. Pretty unlikely they will do that :)

While the $25k debt news story originally irked me for its dodgy source, poor writing and its borderline victim bashing - maybe it will turn out useful for proving intent/motive.

KP gets murdered by DH in a fit of drug fuelled rage. He had already "lost" the money/$25k. (Aka - smoked up a storm in a crack pipe) And KP was about to rain hellfire by either blaming him to her connections and telling Hazel about the relationship. Already unhinged from the accident it's pretty plausible.

The weak link to my mind that the women involved in the ID fraud needed to know KP was dead. How is that explained away? Perhaps if the fraudster is also a sub-human junkie then maybe it's irrelevant - money is money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While the $25k debt news story originally irked me for its dodgy source, poor writing and its borderline victim bashing - maybe it will turn out useful for proving intent/motive.

KP gets murdered by DH in a fit of drug fuelled rage. He had already "lost" the money/$25k. (Aka - smoked up a storm in a crack pipe) And KP was about to rain hellfire by either blaming him to her connections and telling Hazel about the relationship. Already unhinged from the accident it's pretty plausible.

The weak link to my mind that the women involved in the ID fraud needed to know KP was dead. How is that explained away? Perhaps if the fraudster is also a sub-human junkie then maybe it's irrelevant - money is money.

HP had to know of the deaths as why else would there be false representations to bank/credit union and Centrelink, along with false documention - as been stated throughout main stream media. Also why the subterfuge in representing in whatever way to Karlie's family that Karlie was alive? She had to know. Unless another female respresented herself to HP as Karlie after 15/16 December 2008 and requested the misrepresentations, but in my view that is too far fetched, so it is back to HP. MOO

Lots of reasons she could be travelling rapidly around the country.
-Moving vehicles ie. returning rentals cars/ vehicles to where they are required.. especially true around the Territory. Interestingly, it has been noted that DH's and HP car crash occurred in a rental. Has anyone thought that it could have been a casual job of returning hire cars?
- Travelling with shows, car shows (as already discussed ad nauseam), trade
- Travelling with a salesman... many still travel by road or truck driver.. probably the most logical explanation of them all.

I've added the draft timeline (from my last post) to a WS blog for now:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/en...a)-and-mum-Karlie-Pearce-Stevenson-(Belanglo)

Please note it's a work in progress and doesn't include all information about Karlie, Khandalyce and their family (or other persons involved).

I'd really appreciate it if everyone could take a minute or two to read through the draft timeline and add/correct any factual information (ie, from named MSM sources and LE) they think is significant such as; name(s), location, date(s), event, context (ie, why, if known) and mode (ie, transport, etc), in the comments section under the blog entry. Please don't discuss anything else in the comments so the draft timeline is kept on track.

When we all agree it's as complete as it can be to date, Makara will add it to our Media Timeline thread for Karlie and Khandalyce for our reference in the future.

TIA.

this is also good to reflect on as well ,

AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum, Karli MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*
Started by Makara, 10-12-2015 06:11 PM
belanglo, karlie pearce, khandalyce pearce, wynarka
Makara
11-14-2015, 05:00 PM Go to last post
None
I've added the draft timeline (from my last post) to a WS blog for now:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/en...a)-and-mum-Karlie-Pearce-Stevenson-(Belanglo)

Please note it's a work in progress and doesn't include all information about Karlie, Khandalyce and their family (or other persons involved).

I'd really appreciate it if everyone could take a minute or two to read through the draft timeline and add/correct any factual information (ie, from named MSM sources and LE) they think is significant such as; name(s), location, date(s), event, context (ie, why, if known) and mode (ie, transport, etc), in the comments section under the blog entry. Please don't discuss anything else in the comments so the draft timeline is kept on track.

When we all agree it's as complete as it can be to date, Makara will add it to our Media Timeline thread for Karlie and Khandalyce for our reference in the future.

TIA.

Lots of reasons she could be travelling rapidly around the country.
-Moving vehicles ie. returning rentals cars/ vehicles to where they are required.. especially true around the Territory. Interestingly, it has been noted that DH's and HP car crash occurred in a rental. Has anyone thought that it could have been a casual job of returning hire cars?
- Travelling with shows, car shows (as already discussed ad nauseam), trade
- Travelling with a salesman... many still travel by road or truck driver.. probably the most logical explanation of them all.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...579102758?sv=471b87f6f31c09ae4140359a5a0f6fb2

This is article from the Australian mentions a couple of things I had missed.
Apologies if it has already been posted up thread. It talks about a friend of Karlies,
called Mel May, who lives in South Australia's Riverland (Renmark). She states
that Karlie and her lived together for a while in Adelaide after leaving Alice Springs.
First I had heard of her actually living anywhere other than Alice.

After she took her daughter, and left Alice Springs, saying she was going travelling, Karlie actually goes back and forth to Alice a few times. I know there is a theory on her being a drug runner, and fleeing a drug debt, but I believe there to be an innocent explanation for all this travelling.

I think she was just lost. She'd had a falling out with her family, and a few bad experiences in Alice Springs. (The married man, breaking up with her child's father etc) I think she just wanted to get out of Alice and do something with her life.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...579102758?sv=471b87f6f31c09ae4140359a5a0f6fb2

Apologies if it has already been posted up thread. It talks about a friend of Karlies,
that Karlie and her lived together for a while in Adelaide after leaving Alice Springs.

After she took her daughter, and left Alice Springs, saying she was going travelling, Karlie actually goes back and forth to Alice a few times. I know there is a theory on her being a drug runner, and fleeing a drug debt, but I believe there to be an innocent explanation for all this travelling.

I think she was just lost. She'd had a falling out with her family, and a few bad experiences in Alice Springs. (The married man, breaking up with her child's father etc) I think she just wanted to get out of Alice and do something with her life.

The article is behind a paywall. No pay, no play.

This is my first time posting, hope I get it right! I really appreciated this timeline as I was finding it so difficult to pull all the movements together (in often a short space of time).
Then I found this one here also: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Pearce-Stevenson-s-murder.html#ixzz3rZbJmVkp

Does anyone wonder if HP may have been the one who made those all important first identifying calls to crime-stoppers?

Thank you for the paraphrase 1968. Does the friend say when this actually occurred, or when Karlie left Alice springs because I have seen any brings from 2006 to the widely reported 2008.

Baby K was born in 2006 so hard to imagine she would take off then, altho there are 12 months from start to finish! Do we know when Khandalyce was born?

This is my first time posting, hope I get it right! I really appreciated this timeline as I was finding it so difficult to pull all the movements together (in often a short space of time).
Then I found this one here also: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Pearce-Stevenson-s-murder.html#ixzz3rZbJmVkp

Does anyone wonder if HP may have been the one who made those all important first identifying calls to crime-stoppers?

Yes, I think it is highly probable that HP suggested the child may be Khandalyce and also that she supplied (if not necessarily took) the photos at Marion.

I agree Jane that nothing about this is a simple solve. And to play devil's advocate, just because the mobile phone belonging to DH pinged towers in Belango Forest at that time does not necessarily put Him there, or there in that particular spot. (me similar exp. to 1968) so many variables possible. And to be sure, these scum filled dregs of humanity were reasonably skilled in their sordid ... all words fail me. But it has also ultimately failed them, and I am happy to allow the POL all the time they need to ensure the deserving a$$'s are nailed.

No place for this in our society.

<modsnip> I know the "carer" of kPs grandma is not a reputable source of information and believe the stories of the drug debt have been fed to the media by him.
Curious as to what name DJh was using in Alice. One would assume not Holdom?
Just my opinion anyway

Is that acceptable to have in ones possession?! Was he charged ? - sorry, rhetorical, this may be outside of acceptable posting.

on another note, and sorry I am all over the place with catch up and thoughts, but I did think this 'police pull over' happened in 2013 with the engagement to his teenage fiancé all over in March 2013 - her parents must feel blessed.

thoughts:

HP & DH were apparently back together in 2011 when departed in such a hurry from the SA house - for sure was it him?

where did they move to at that time?

what happened from that point up to 2012 when he met his teenage soon-to- be fiancé in Canberra?

and - where does his sister live (where the Birth Certificate and other stuff found)?

would it be Canberra? Would it perhaps be where they were all staying in Canberra?

so many thoughts and questions, so little answers!

As a matter of interest, what motive do people here think Connie Duffy's carer would have had for feeding his story to the media?
If it is true, it seems a very dangerous thing to do <modsnip>
If it is not true, it seems a cruel thing to do to the family he loves.
So, why did he do it, in your opinion?

As a matter of interest, what motive do people here think Connie Duffy's carer would have had for feeding his story to the media?
If it is true, it seems a very dangerous thing to do <modsnip>
If it is not true, it seems a cruel thing to do to the family he loves.
So, why did he do it, in your opinion?

My guess, and it is just a guess, is that he is embroidering bits and pieces he may have heard or misheard and is raising it now because he wants attention and publicity. He might also hope that he will be interviewed on TV.

<modsnip> I know the "carer" of kPs grandma is not a reputable source of information and believe the stories of the drug debt have been fed to the media by him.
Curious as to what name DJh was using in Alice. One would assume not Holdom?
Just my opinion anyway

We have been told that he used both Daniel Marshall and Daniel Bishop at one time or another

http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...ephensons-identity-fraud-20151029-gklz45.html

Based on that article, the Police only suspect and do not have confirmation that DH was ever in a "romantic" relationship with KPS. I'm not sure if they have confirmed that since the article?

My guess, and it is just a guess, is that he is embroidering bits and pieces he may have heard or misheard and is raising it now because he wants attention and publicity. He might also hope that he will be interviewed on TV.

Maybe he saw how out of control things have become and came clean about what he knows? He would not of made any money or gained any fans by reporting to crime stoppers. The only devious possibility is he is protecting a suspect but to me that seems unlikely.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member