AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a chance HP knew very little, a chance that DH conned her into updating/changing details at the bank and centrelink, she may have thought she was doing a favour for Karlie, she could have even got a text from the other woman posing as Karlie.... just a thought.
Given that HP has not been charged with anything I think you have highlighted something that is worth considering. Some of DH's actions suggest that he has some experience with id fraud, i.e. multiple aliases, multiple ABN aliases, posession of Karlie's bank card and the several mobile phones under his carseat reported in mainstream media.
Personally I have trouble believing that HP is the mastermind of this horrible crime but I think she probably has a lot of information about DH that is valuable to the investigation.

There is a chance HP knew very little, a chance that DH conned her into updating/changing details at the bank and centrelink, she may have thought she was doing a favour for Karlie, she could have even got a text from the other woman posing as Karlie.... just a thought.

This is what I have been thinking. It makes sense that if those are the circumstances the police have not charge her with anything.

Key points noted from the police media conference 27 October 2015

• In relation to the Centrelink and family benefit payments, on 15 December 2010 a female attended Centrelink at Salisbury and falsely represented that she was in fact Karlie and produced identity documents for herself and Khandalyce.

http://www.afp.gov.au/policing/fraud/identity-crime#q2

Two years to the day that it is assumed that KPS was killed and the pings were recorded in Belangalo?
I'm sure I read somewhere that HP didn't get out of Hampstead until around the 12th January. It's not to say she didn't have a little "outing" though.
If my memory serves me correctly this is the time period they were supposed to be living in Hillbank which would mean that Salisbury Centrelink wouldn't be the closest Centrelink office. Elizabeth would be, so maybe it was in fact HP or someone else posing as KPS and feared being recognised at her "local" office as she would have had to sort her own payments out at some point.

My belief s that Karlie wanted to get away from the whole scene and when she was given $25k she saw her chance.
I think HP helped her by, as far as she knew, creating the impression that Karlie was still alive and well in SA.
I don't think HP knew Karlie was dead.
Calls and texts from Karlie's mobile phone requested HP to do certain things, but as far as HP knew, she was just helping her friend remain in hiding.
It certainly is a criminal act to impersonate someone, either at a bank or at Centrelink, but if HP made no financial gain and explained that she thought she was keeping Karlie safe, perhaps the police are letting that slide because she has so much other valuable information to offer.
I also feel that Karlie was probably murdered a week or two before the official date and that DH was not responsible, although he may have known the details later.
I feel that DH was taken to Belanglo on some pretext by the actual killer in order to have his phone traced to that area later, when the body was found.

Anybody else notice Hillcrest and Hillbank both being mentioned?? These two suburbs are pretty far apart. Are people getting confused or are there links to properties in both suburbs??

Anybody else notice Hillcrest and Hillbank both being mentioned?? These two suburbs are pretty far apart. Are people getting confused or are there links to properties in both suburbs??

According to Detective Superintendent Des Bray;
  • In respect to what is known about the suspects involved in the financial aspects of the bank account transactions, Centrelink fraud and use of the phone, at least one offender is a male, there may have been more and at least two are females and those suspects either resided at or associated with or were listed in connection with properties at Davoren Park, Hillbank, Holden Hill and Charnwood in Canberra.

• Karlie's bank card was also used several times at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in 2010 and was last used in March 2012 in Charnwood in Canberra.
https://www.facebook.com/sapolicenews/videos/948059551938054/

BBM.

According to Detective Superintendent Des Bray;
  • In respect to what is known about the suspects involved in the financial aspects of the bank account transactions, Centrelink fraud and use of the phone, at least one offender is a male, there may have been more and at least two are females and those suspects either resided at or associated with or were listed in connection with properties at Davoren Park, Hillbank, Holden Hill and Charnwood in Canberra.

• Karlie's bank card was also used several times at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in 2010 and was last used in March 2012 in Charnwood in Canberra.
https://www.facebook.com/sapolicenews/videos/948059551938054/

BBM.

Thank you I thought that was the case.
Davoren Park is HPs suburb now but still not sure what the Holden Hill Link is.

My belief s that Karlie wanted to get away from the whole scene and when she was given $25k she saw her chance.
I think HP helped her by, as far as she knew, creating the impression that Karlie was still alive and well in SA.
I don't think HP knew Karlie was dead.
Calls and texts from Karlie's mobile phone requested HP to do certain things, but as far as HP knew, she was just helping her friend remain in hiding.
It certainly is a criminal act to impersonate someone, either at a bank or at Centrelink, but if HP made no financial gain and explained that she thought she was keeping Karlie safe, perhaps the police are letting that slide because she has so much other valuable information to offer.
I also feel that Karlie was probably murdered a week or two before the official date and that DH was not responsible, although he may have known the details later.
I feel that DH was taken to Belanglo on some pretext by the actual killer in order to have his phone traced to that area later, when the body was found.

HP, has been named a SUSPECT. For that to happen, investigators have enough information to announce this to the public. There's no rush to arrest her. I'd be certain in saying wherever she goes she is wired for sound which could see her saying something to incriminate herself and others.

\

Where did you see hp was a suspect?not disagreeing just curious.
Also this may be obvious to many but just dawned on me. If they were discussing Khandles killer and where to charge them at the hearing of DH then it must be DH who is going to be charged with her murder too. Otherwise why discuss it at the hearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it at all possible ....HP/DH and sadly even Karlie were all caught up in an underworld that escapes most us...

The suggestions...the media articles...all suggesting a life caught up in the underbelly of society...a world few of us thankfully are unaware of ...... who are these other players???

Who are the suppliers? what lengths did they go to retrieve monies owed??

Pure speculation.....could HP and DH perpetrated a false trail of *life* and fraud purely as a means to not implicate themselves in a murder they weren't actually responsible for??

Could they themselves have lived in fear.....

Were they...or in the least Daniel running from someone???

<modsnip> I can't see her leaving a shrine...whatever that means...of her children along with her prosthetic leg...unless there was a serious reason to do so..

If Karlie had $25,000 I wouldn't be surprised if DH or HP stole it from her and Karlie paid the ultimate price.

Is it at all possible ....HP/DH and sadly even Karlie were all caught up in an underworld that escapes most us...

The suggestions...the media articles...all suggesting a life caught up in the underbelly of society...a world few of us thankfully are unaware of ...... who are these other players???

Pure speculation.....could HP and DH perpetrated a false trail of *life* and fraud purely as a means to not implicate themselves in a murder they weren't actually responsible for??

<modsnip> I can't see her leaving a shrine...whatever that means...of her children along with her prosthetic leg...unless there was a serious reason to do so..

I get what you are saying and one possibility is drugs. I'm not saying it's ok but IF (so I don't know this to be fact) ether of them had drug addictions it might be one reason to continue taking her money. It's not ok at all but offers some reasoning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is completely possible.

HP, has been named a SUSPECT. For that to happen, investigators have enough information to announce this to the public. There's no rush to arrest her. I'd be certain in saying wherever she goes she is wired for sound which could see her saying something to incriminate herself and others.
\

I haven't seen the police call her a "suspect" only the media.
Not saying they haven't, only that I haven't seen it.
But if you have a link to the police calling HP as "suspect", I'd be grateful.
None-the-less, not everyone who is suspected turns out to be guilty.

If Karlie had $25,000 I wouldn't be surprised if DH or HP stole it from her and Karlie paid the ultimate price.

I dunno. They were her friends.
Isn't it more likely someone who didn't consider her a friend stole it (or retrieved it).

Can any of you guys figure out if there was a Cotton On kids store in Mt. Gambier in november 2008? And if so, where it was? (in the same shopping centre as Rabbit Phot/Strand Bags)?

I haven't seen the police call her a "suspect" only the media.
Not saying they haven't, only that I haven't seen it.
But if you have a link to the police calling HP as "suspect", I'd be grateful.

None-the-less, not everyone who is suspected turns out to be guilty.

I don't know how to link but the Herald Sun on the 29/10 had the following front page headline.
Hazel Passmore: Suspect met with lawyer, then cops.

MSM all over Australia has reported that HP is a suspect in this case. If the police didn't consider her a suspect they would have corrected this media allegation very quickly in much the same way as they quickly debunked media reports that DH is a serial killer. DH is a murderer but he isn't a serial killer according to police.

I will eat my hat if Karlie ever had $ 25,000 cash in her pocket.
I think its far more likely that she had racked up a debt with a dealer who was taking advantage of her, ie by supplying on a 'use now, pay later' basis at vastly inflated prices. Then when she couldn't afford to pay it back they used it as leverage to get her driving all over Australia for them.
Since DH was stopped by police with an ice pipe, it seems likely that she would have used the same drug.
I'm not sure if ice/crystal meth is very expensive in Australia, but it seems to me that you'd have to be a fairly heavy user to build up a debt like that.
As far as DH is concerned it could also explain a sudden violent outburst that is not characteristic of someone's normal behaviour.
This is just my opinion of course, and in no way am I blaming Karlie, she didn't deserve any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl