AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that by 'Karlie hadnt accessed centrelink payments' they mean accessed her bank account. Her Grandmother probably looked at a bank statement and saw that money had been paid in from centrelink but not used, and that didn't follow the usual pattern.

Except - someone actually HAD been accessing the account - after her death.
So what made Grandma suspicious?

Both my babies had passports. Ridiculous to take passport pics of a 3 month old, but that's the law.

Damn :doh:

- Rabbit Photo/Strandbag, Mount Gambier, SA, on November 17, 2008

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/2992024...rings-mother-karlie-pearce-stevensons-murder/

What if Karlie was in such a mess that Khandalyce (and Karlie) were going abroad.
Either seperately. Together. Or they would travel seperately but would meet up abroad.

The lanza suitcase. Take pictures of Khandalyce at Rabbit Photo for a passport. And hand Khandalyce over to a third person with a suitcase that included a complete wardrobe for Khandalyce. Khandalyce's birth certificate, photo's for the new passport, her quilt etc.

Was Karlie going to do one major last job that would earn them the money to get out of all the mess so she could flee the country with Khandalyce?

Interesting about the grandmother noticing the bank account hadn't been access for a fortnight .... there was that three week gap between November 24th and December 16th. However- Even if Karlie received a bank statement by post every month (which is an awful lot) that would mean a statement to the 30th Nov was sent around in the first week of December. Therefore the last transaction was on the 24th and the end date was the 30th, that's only 6 days...
Most people for an everyday non-business account would receive a statement quarterly I would think.....

Her grandmother wasn't that old (early 60s) so maybe she had internet access to Karlie's bank account but again that doesn't sound right either.

Something fishy in the information given perhaps. - Although I think it has little relevance to time of deaths or who did it.

It's possible Karlie's Grandmother had access to her bank account via internet banking.

I'm a member of a Credit Union (not Karlie's particular Credit Union) & I get my statements monthly - so, on paper, the statement reads to the last day of the month & I usually receive it in the mail by the end of the first week of the next month. By the way, I have internet banking with this Credit Union too.

I agree with you, something just isn't sitting right here though????

Guys what's in Canberra? Is Canberra the sort of place that might have enabled Karlie to leave Australia unofficially? Like getting on a boat to New Zealand or something alike?
So not oficially buying an airline ticket with a passport and be traceable. But disappear out of Australia?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/2992024...rings-mother-karlie-pearce-stevensons-murder/

What if Karlie was in such a mess that Khandalyce (and Karlie) were going abroad.
Either seperately. Together. Or they would travel seperately but would meet up abroad.

The lanza suitcase. Take pictures of Khandalyce at Rabbit Photo for a passport. And hand Khandalyce over to a third person with a suitcase that included a complete wardrobe for Khandalyce. Khandalyce's birth certificate, photo's for the new passport, her quilt etc.

Was Karlie going to do one major last job that would earn them the money to get out of all the mess so she could flee the country with Khandalyce?

If Khandal's father was listed on her birth certificate then he would have needed to give permission for a passport to be issued for her.

If Karlie and DH were in a relationship it appears to me they maybe moved to Canberra together to live in November. Two months after the accident in Marla maybe DH couldn't face HP anymore (Felt guilty for being the driver).
Three weeks in one place seemed a new occurrence, maybe they intended to start fresh and quit any long trips. For some reason Karlie was killed mid December and based on the financial transactions released after that someone with her card (who also had it in Canberra) went back to Adelaide, possibly back to HP....

I know the information released says that HP and DH split up after the accident but I suspect they got back together after Karlie died.

Which is ok, Law Enforcement have no reason to tell us observers the truth. Ffor example initially they said Karlie wasn't receiving Centrelink money which was not the case. I would have thought that at the point in time having searched Immunisation records, Centrelink records, school records they would have easily seen payments were being received from Centrelink....... although at this point they were no longer active.

I suspect that once a person is charged by the police a lot of laws/privacy/etc about reporting need to come into effect that aren't in place yet. By not charging HP at this point in time there is tremendous pressure on her and by her face being in the papers etc I wonder whether police are believing more information will come forth. Once the cone of silence is on that extra information may dry up. T
he LE know she is not going anywhere. Same with DH he is safely locked away, been charged with Karlie's murder and there is no rush for them to charge him for anything else unless they are absolutely certain they have enough for a conviction.

Which is ok, Law Enforcement have no reason to tell us observers the truth. Ffor example initially they said Karlie wasn't receiving Centrelink money which was not the case. I would have thought that at the point in time having searched Immunisation records, Centrelink records, school records they would have easily seen payments were being received from Centrelink....... although at this point they were no longer active.

I suspect that once a person is charged by the police a lot of laws/privacy/etc about reporting need to come into effect that aren't in place yet. By not charging HP at this point in time there is tremendous pressure on her and by her face being in the papers etc I wonder whether police are believing more information will come forth. Once the cone of silence is on that extra information may dry up. T
he LE know she is not going anywhere. Same with DH he is safely locked away, been charged with Karlie's murder and there is no rush for them to charge him for anything else unless they are absolutely certain they have enough for a conviction.

If Khandal's father was listed on her birth certificate then he would have needed to give permission for a passport to be issued for her.

Well, that just might have been the exact reason Karlie would have to leave Khandalyce with another person. I think Karlie was in big trouble and had to flee. Probably out of Australia. And if Khandalyce had no passport, she couldn't take her. Bought a suitcase for Khadalyce to put her wardrobe in. Took photo's of Khandalyce for a passport and handed her over (with her birthcertificate) to somebody else, in order to get Khandalyce a passport as well. Maybe Karlie was staying in hiding in Canberra, waiting for someone to arrange all that till she could leave with Khandalyce.

But apparently things went horribly wrong.
Which to me could also mean that Khandalyce died before Karlie did.

Possible, except for the one last job bit, because if she had $25k why not go with that?

Possible, except for the one last job bit, because if she had $25k why not go with that?

If she had it I agree with you. But I'm not so sure she had it.
But on the other hand it would make sense that that was probably the best chance to get out of the mess she was in, she would ever get.

But that makes me think about what people, who knew about her plans, might be capable of doing to Karlie (and/or Khandalyce) to get to that money.
But I guess that's where I have to stop thinking out loud.

Karlie and Khandalyce were not separated until after Karlie died.

Khandalyce was essential - as long as she was present, she could be used to force Karlie to hand over her PIN, her cash, do pretty much anything at all.

Heck for all we know Karlie and Khandalyce may have been DH prisoners during the entire thing, trips and all.

Karlie may have been forced to commit crime under duress, then murdered to shut her up.

Khandalyce murdered too.

<modsnip>

<modsnip> Chuck out those suitcases I stored in your shed. Get rid of them or Khandalyce will be hurt. (no one knowing Khandalyce was already dead).

The old guy may not have had a clue what the suitcases contained, may have been too frightened to even look.

Hate to be the one to say it, but in the above quote you did infer that HP's current partner was not very intelligent.

Yes, I'll admit my words could be read that way, symbah, but by saying he doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed, I meant in relation to HP's machinations. I didn't mean to imply he lacks intelligence or IQ; maybe just emotional intelligence (ie EQ). There's a difference to me. You can be the smartest person around and still have little insight into others' actions, your reactions and be manipulated to their ends.

Also, it was in relation to him having little control over his emotions and resorting to immature behaviour such as swearing at and blaming media for his actions and a number of egg-throwing incidents, etc.

I could have explained my point better.

Good catch, Dutch. Nothing gets by you. Hadn't even thought of that one. Maybe that was the (failed) plan.

Guys what's in Canberra? Is Canberra the sort of place that might have enabled Karlie to leave Australia unofficially? Like getting on a boat to New Zealand or something alike?
So not oficially buying an airline ticket with a passport and be traceable. But disappear out of Australia?

Nup. Landlocked. People slip out of Australia via boat from the isolated Far North; particularly via PNG.

If Karlie and DH were in a relationship it appears to me they maybe moved to Canberra together to live in November. Two months after the accident in Marla maybe DH couldn't face HP anymore (Felt guilty for being the driver).
Three weeks in one place seemed a new occurrence, maybe they intended to start fresh and quit any long trips. For some reason Karlie was killed mid December and based on the financial transactions released after that someone with her card (who also had it in Canberra) went back to Adelaide, possibly back to HP....

I know the information released says that HP and DH split up after the accident but I suspect they got back together after Karlie died.

I think they were together in 2011(?) as I remember that being the year they were said to have vacated a house (in SA?) where they were living PDQ leaving a number of items behind, including HP's prosthetic leg and a 'shrine' to the children killed in the Marla accident.

Give me a tick and I'll rustle up a link.

Taking a while as I have to go back to October in the threads but Trooper mentioned DJH and HP moving out of a Hillcrest SA residence in 2011 in this quote:

Trooper said: 11-07-2015 02:38 PM

If there was sum of money.. ($25,000 is the kind of figure your average user comes up with in the fantasy of how much they dream of having as disposable to buy the stuff ) .. say it was around $5000... leaving Karlie aside, it certainly is a good enough reason for Holdom and Passmore to suddenly depart from the Hillcrest home, in 2011 , so suddenly it made the neighbor's heads spin, a middle of the night decamping, and one goes clear across country to try and disappear in the urban outskirts of Canberra and the Central NSW coast, and changes his name a few times.. .

BBM.

Don't have an MSM link at the moment (will try to find it unless someone has it handy) but I know I saw neighbours being interviewed on a news report and that's when it was mentioned about the items that had been left behind.

'Ex-partner of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's alleged killer questioned by police'
The West Australian
Chris Maher and Deanna Williams
October 30, 2015, 4:51 pm

'A house at Hillbank was also raided by police last week, Holdom and Passmore once lived there together.

They left abruptly in 2011 leaving behind their possessions, including a shrine to her two children killed in a car crash, and her prosthetic leg.'

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a...evensons-alleged-killer-questioned-by-police/

Thanks to Panda:

I found this one that refers to them both having to leave in a hurry:

"They left abruptly in 2011 leaving behind their possessions, including a shrine to her two children killed in a car crash, and her prosthetic leg."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/29954672/ex-partner-of-karlie-pearce-stevensons-alleged-killer-questioned-by-police/

I was unable to find the article where neighbours said they fought a lot and left in a hurry leaving the place in a mess though. I'll keep looking if no-one else finds it ... I know I've seen it somewhere.

I think they were together in 2011(?) as I remember that being the year they were said to have vacated a house (in SA?) where they were living PDQ leaving a number of items behind, including HP's prosthetic leg and a 'shrine' to the children killed in the Marla accident.

Give me a tick and I'll rustle up a link.

Taking a while as I have to go back to October in the threads but Trooper mentioned DJH and HP moving out of a Hillcrest SA residence in 2011 in this quote:

BBM.

Don't have an MSM link at the moment (will try to find it unless someone has it handy) but I know I saw neighbours being interviewed on a news report and that's when it was mentioned about the items that had been left behind.

"They left abruptly in 2011 leaving behind their possessions, including a shrine to her two children killed in a car crash, and her prosthetic leg."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/29954672/ex-partner-of-karlie-pearce-stevensons-alleged-killer-questioned-by-police/

I was unable to find the article where neighbours said they fought a lot and left in a hurry leaving the place in a mess though. I'll keep looking if no-one else finds it ... I know I've seen it somewhere.

Thanks so much, Panda. I really appreciate you finding and posting this link x

Thanks so much, Panda. I really appreciate you finding and posting this link x

No worries Bohemian - I'm still looking but can't find anything that refers to the neighbour's accounts. Very odd. I wonder if they've been removed - I'm nigh on positive I read them previously.

No worries Bohemian - I'm still looking but can't find anything that refers to the neighbour's accounts. Very odd. I wonder if they've been removed - I'm nigh on positive I read them previously.

They said holess were left in the walls, drug paraphernalia and junk were strewn about the property.

Neighbours told 7 News: “There was a lot of yelling and from what she’d been through I think she was probably a bit psychologically messed up.”

Another neighbour said Mr Holdom was friendly and they had not suspected anything.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/2996...arlie-pearce-stevenson-and-khandalyce-murder/

I just had a random scenario go through my head. Please note, the scenario below is only musings and not based on any specific evidence or information.

What if 2008 Hazel and Daniel were in a relationship, happily travelling round Australia, when they had the car accident.

When Hazel is recovering in rehab, Daniel starts a relationship with Karlie. He then regrets it, has an argument with her (or whatever) and ends up killing her. Consequently, Khandalyce is subsequently killed as well.

Hazel and Daniel get back together a few months after Karlie and Khandalyce's death. Family members are involved in covering up, either knowingly or unknowingly. During this time, the fraud is carried out (I'm thinking that Hazel is privy to Karlie and Khandalyce's deaths).

In 2011, Hazel and Daniel have to leave in a "hurry" perhaps because Daniel is wanted by the police for something.

In 2012 the police find Karlie's bank card in Daniel's possession. Some sort of involvement with the police causes Hazel and Daniel's relationship to end.

Roll around to 2015 - Hazel starts a relationship with someone new. As Khandalyce's remains are still around, either Hazel gets rid of them off the cuff, or the new person she is in a relationship finds them and gets rid of them.

Just some thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members