AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is Sep 2014 of the exact spot the bones were finally found.
The other pic is of a tyre about 1 km back.

Thanks Plongi, so the image that I recall Kustom posting was from the Sept of 2014 ... I'm absolutely hopeless with computers (lol, its amazing that I'm even able to post on W/S's!).Really appreciate the visuals you post!

Kustom's post was from the original Wynarka Suitcase Threads ... I've tried to find it without success but I think it's within #3 .... even if I found it, I know I wouldn't be able to bring it over to here. I do recall Kustom stating that he/she found image of the suitcase as he/she had a really big screen, I think alot of time was put into spotting it.

Footage kept on file to fill up stories. Kids in classrooms, cars in bad weather, storm clouds.. that kind of stuff.

Excuse my ignorance Plongi, but whats stock footage?

<modsnip> do the police make a formal announcement to say someone is NOT a suspect?
Is that normal or routine?

<modsnip>do the police make a formal announcement to say someone is NOT a suspect?
Is that normal or routine?

Yes normally they do Jane - just like the suitcase man - he is of no relevance anymore as stated by Des Bray.

this is Sep 2014 of the exact spot the bones were finally found.
The other pic is of a tyre about 1 km back.

I realise that Kustoms's picture is a distance away from where Baby Angel was eventually found, but was Kustom's picture really a tyre? Not doubting what you've said, its just I remember it being a suitcase.

Yeh but not impossible. You never know.
Road worker could have found it threw it on the truck checked it later .. thought no good and chucked it back to the side of the road. With this story anything could be true.

Yep... it would be quite a remarkable bit of travelling.

It may be the case and it could move a km .. especially with the road works.

I realise that Kustoms's picture is a distance away from where Baby Angel was eventually found, but was Kustom's picture really a tyre? Not doubting what you've said, its just I remember it being a suitcase.

Did he DJH/M "visit" his gruesome suitcase (or the place with Karlie's remains) from time to time, maybe when professionally/privately had to stay at one of the racings tracks ...? Did he change the location of the suitcase from time to time ...? Maybe always by night and when drunk/under the influence of drugs ...? Perhaps even boastfully with a male mate ...? - Only thoughts!

I wouldn't discount that he may of returned to both crime scenes over the years, possibly in the company of a mate.

I think it is just file footage, Oona. I can't see them allowing media access to the forensics lab.

I don't think it is stock footage.
To me it appears to have been filmed in the lab on the same day of the interview with Chris Pearman.
It is certainly not unheard of for media to be privy to certain aspects of an investigation when an appeal is being made to the public to help solve a crime.

To me it is really surprising that none of the geocachers came across the suitcase if it had been there since 2008.
Apparently there are dozens of caches in that area.

Hey Plongi, and all, one thing that has always puzzled me when I hear of examination and movement of the Suitcase - if I found a suitcase with bones in it, I would be most concerned; I am pretty sure I wouldn't just throw it away - but then, there is the saying 'we really don't know our reaction until in the situation'.

IMO, if it's is genuinely so, then it is just another implausible / inexplicable (not enough adjectives!)

How long is the chain, how deep is the muck that masquerades as human!

And what is it with SA ( I don't have the links to hand I am sorry) just this week a grandmother charged with accessory After the Fact (topped up mobile to fraudulently call family to make them think the deceased was fine)

Does it seem that copycat is safe?

and MSM appeals today for a lady missing from there now for 3 weeks .. I just struggle with what WE have become

IMO, sorry for boring you all with my thought dump... It's just all too sad. People should not do this stuff to people (wheel, IMO, 'PEOPLE' don't - that's another thought dump!)

Hey Plongi, and all, one thing that has always puzzled me when I hear of examination and movement of the Suitcase - if I found a suitcase with bones in it, I would be most concerned; I am pretty sure I wouldn't just throw it away - but then, there is the saying 'we really don't know our reaction until in the situation'.

IMO, if it's is genuinely so, then it is just another implausible / inexplicable (not enough adjectives!)

How long is the chain, how deep is the muck that masquerades as human!

And what is it with SA ( I don't have the links to hand I am sorry) just this week a grandmother charged with accessory After the Fact (topped up mobile to fraudulently call family to make them think the deceased was fine)

Does it seem that copycat is safe?

and MSM appeals today for a lady missing from there now for 3 weeks .. I just struggle with what WE have become

IMO, sorry for boring you all with my thought dump... It's just all too sad. People should not do this stuff to people (wheel, IMO, 'PEOPLE' don't - that's another thought dump!)

If I found a suitcase with bones in it, I would definitely call police. The first person to open the suitcase would surely have seen the bones, one would think. However, if the body was in between a top and bottom layer of clothing in the suitcase, the bones/skeleton may not have been seen. Upon seeing only children's clothing on initial observation, one may have just walked away, leaving the case open. This could be so if a truckie stopped or just someone who's curiousity was piquied. Then if the case was left open, which is likely, but not greatly disturbed at that time, animals come along and may rummage, disturbing contents ( I think reports stated that not all the bones were in the suitcase, but scattered in the area), and other people have stopped and rummaged. The result being, that with scattering of the bones, little of the bones may have been left in the suitcase. It would be very normal for the common man to see bones in the bush, but place no human significance on them, unless it was a skull. The bones would have been small and to an untrained eye, if seen, likely assumed to be animal bones. However, there are also people, who may have recognized human bones, and just moved on, not wanting to become involved. Human nature is unique and all people, being individual, act in different ways. I only know what I would do in the situation. It is just so tragic that Khandalyce lay there for so long. MOO

To me it is really surprising that none of the geocachers came across the suitcase if it had been there since 2008.
Apparently there are dozens of caches in that area.

Maybe they did Oona, and just left, not realizing the significance or the contents.

The media is all a bit muddled regarding exactly where the bones were in relation to the case, but my own recollection is that the bones had at some point been emptied from the case and were behind a bush nearby. I don't know if we have some official police statement explaining that, but perhaps someone else knows.

The media is all a bit muddled regarding exactly where the bones were in relation to the case, but my own recollection is that the bones had at some point been emptied from the case and were behind a bush nearby. I don't know if we have some official police statement explaining that, but perhaps someone else knows.

15 July video

2:16
Reporter - How far away from the suitcase was the child found?
Bray - About 5 or 6 feet directly behind the bush

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VnKxa_l96Uk

I kind of recall that several people reported they had looked in the case and just saw grotty clothing, it wasn't until someone tipped the contents out that the bones were visible, that person didn't report it for a day or 2 later.
Apparently the case was hidden further back off the road under the bushes..... I will try and find the MSM link tomorrow (it's bed time for me).

If I found a suitcase with bones in it, I would definitely call police. The first person to open the suitcase would surely have seen the bones, one would think. However, if the body was in between a top and bottom layer of clothing in the suitcase, the bones/skeleton may not have been seen. Upon seeing only children's clothing on initial observation, one may have just walked away, leaving the case open. This could be so if a truckie stopped or just someone who's curiousity was piquied. Then if the case was left open, which is likely, but not greatly disturbed at that time, animals come along and may rummage, disturbing contents ( I think reports stated that not all the bones were in the suitcase, but scattered in the area), and other people have stopped and rummaged. The result being, that with scattering of the bones, little of the bones may have been left in the suitcase. It would be very normal for the common man to see bones in the bush, but place no human significance on them, unless it was a skull. The bones would have been small and to an untrained eye, if seen, likely assumed to be animal bones. However, there are also people, who may have recognized human bones, and just moved on, not wanting to become involved. Human nature is unique and all people, being individual, act in different ways. I only know what I would do in the situation. It is just so tragic that Khandalyce lay there for so long. MOO

Yes, it is very sad. But somewhere poor little Khandalyce layed anyway and I now wonder why she should have been in the suitcase for so long. It was said: not buried in soil, not within water (both exactly right) but not in the case for a long time. Then sometime supposedly the clean bones were stuffed into the suitcase. - Strange.

Did he hide her at Karoonda Highway separated from the suitcase for years (in another "container" nearby?), visited the place and when the bones were clean, he packed them into the case? That would explain why several people hadn't found the remains before. But on the other hand it wouldn't explain why the body wasn't found in the other "container" .....

??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members