AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - from what HP has said it sounds like she may have done a deal for the murder charges - accessory after the fact - but she isn't sure if she will be charged for anything else, meaning the fraud component.

When asked if she thought her involvement in the investigation was over, Ms Passmore *replied: “I hope so.

“I don’t know (if she will face any charge) ... I don’t think so. (There will be) no charges in relation to murder, anyway.’’

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...e/news-story/3b8cc6babbaaa7fde4010401abaeb279

She doesn't sound too sure to me, which begs to ask - WHY isn't she sure?

IMO - from what HP has said it sounds like she may have done a deal for the murder charges - accessory after the fact - but she isn't sure if she will be charged for anything else, meaning the fraud component.

BBM Exactly my thoughts too, sleep.

In my opinion, if the police are now saying the suitcase was been on the side of the road from the get go, whereas before they thought it had only been dumped there earlier this year, I think someone has spilt the beans. So either Holdom has started to talk (which I doubt, given his reticent attitude so far) or, someone else has stepped up and provided the information. Given that Passmore has been interviewed a number of times under caution and I believe is viewed as a suspect regarding the fraud side of things, I speculate whether it is her who maybe singing like a canary. Given her past relationship with Holdom, she would in my opinion have a lot of intimate knowledge regarding the murders. The other scenario could be (once again in my opinion) Holdom's sister, as Khandalcye's birth certificate was found at her premises.

To me it is logical that someone else would have intimate knowledge of what has happened, apart from Holdom, and this person would be someone that Holdom either has had a relationship with, or has a relationship with - either familial or otherwise - either a girlfriend or family member.

As I stated in my post, MOO, it is my opinion only, and not referenced to any poster Puggle. I personally do not believe that the person, HP, is an entirely innocent party in relation to the frauds and whilst I do not believe she had an active role in either murder, I know no more than that. I do not know if she was aware of the murders, aware if/when they were going to happen, aware if they were pre meditated or aware after they had been committed. But unless she is a very naive person, who is easily hoodwinked, surely she had questions in relation to the whereabouts of Karlie and Khandalyce. I doubt that one could be told such a fantastic story, which would be believed, to explain the absence of Karlie and Khandalyce. The use of bankcard, bank account, impersonation thereof, possession of at least one birth certificate, to me, is tantamount to knowing a person is dead, and never has the capacity to come back and blow the lid off the whole scam. Again, my opinion/s.

To me it is beyond belief that anyone could defraud Centrelink by impersonating a person no matter whether they thought the person was alive or not. Risking imprisonment and severe penalties.

RE SUITCASE
For curiosity's sake, has anyone used google streetview to see if the suitcase is visible in pre-roadwork images of Karoonda Highway? I tried but don't know exactly where it was found. I know that this has been discussed in previous threads, but if it had been there since December 2008 it looks to have held up quite well.

From memory, I think it may of been Kustom who in Aug/Sept this year provided us with a Google Streetview image of 'a' suitcase in the general area of that particular stretch of the Karoonda Hwy dated 2014 (pre roadworks) .... I'm not sure, but I think Kustom couldn't locate the same suitcase in the previous 2010 shot .... I could have the years wrong, I'm just going on memory.

KG1...sorry it is way past my bedtime here...just heading off....yes...you would think she asked questions - in August 2008 she posted pictures of Khandalyce and her own children at a car show together on her FB account....so there was an obvious connection there between her and Karlie....how it played out..I am not sure...Karlie's own Family members were obviously duped...was Hazel too??..... I really don't know the answer to that question....

I remember right back when the IDs were made, police referred to calls and text messages from Karlie's phone to "family and friends".
I have been wondering if Hazel and Connie's carer were the friends.

It is highly likely that she 'isn't sure' because SA police are holding their cards close to their chest. At the time of her attendances at police station, there was still the outstanding murder charge relating to Khandalyce. As this case is such a complex case, spanning many years from 2008, with at least 2 State jurisdictions and the Federal police (re Commonwealth fraud matters), police need to ascertain how, when, where, by whom. many, many incidents took place. Therefore, it is my summation that no one is immune from charges or further charges at this point in time. There are likely others to catch, possibly in a much bigger ongoing operation, if there was any drug trafficking taking place. HP just doesn't know as the police have to put together a full brief of evidence to present to a court, and as it appears the investigation is still very much ongoing, then that brief of evidence is still being compiled. Police are in no position to offer anything to anyone, until they have the full facts relating to everyone involved in any way with the murders and the fraud and impersonation activities. MOO

I always thought it was a stretch HP presenting as Karlie for Centerlink. The ages dont match. So Trooper just maybe.
Young thespian looking for her big break.

I proposed that idea some months ago, but , Bayne, the COMPLEXITY!!. can you imagine? Holdom is able to project forward some years ,.. and see a way to drop Hazel in the s.h.i.t. . . so .. now bear with me , Bayne, just hang in there, Holdom hires a woman who can walk perfectly fine!!. After all, anyone can hop into a wheel chair for a spin. It isn't for long!!. all she has to do is fool some dingbat clerk in a bank!.

SO we have the weird and complicated even, A woman impersonating Hazel impersonating Karlie!!..

weird, or what?

I remember right back when the IDs were made, police referred to calls and text messages from Karlie's phone to "family and friends".
I have been wondering if Hazel and Connie's carer were the friends.

Who knows JaneSA. Obviously the fraudster knew the family. I have been looking through early articles about the DH arrest, and found a reference to DH being 'an
associate' of the family. So it's possible he knew KP through her family, allowing hm the inside knowledge to perform his hideous charade, and explains why she trusted him IMO

Family associate, 41, of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson is charged with the young mother's murder after her body was discovered in Belanglo forest

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-Karlie-Pearce-Stevenson.html#ixzz3uWi4MfXZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It is highly likely that she 'isn't sure' because SA police are holding their cards close to their chest. At the time of her attendances at police station, there was still the outstanding murder charge relating to Khandalyce. As this case is such a complex case, spanning many years from 2008, with at least 2 State jurisdictions and the Federal police (re Commonwealth fraud matters), police need to ascertain how, when, where, by whom. many, many incidents took place. Therefore, it is my summation that no one is immune from charges or further charges at this point in time. There are likely others to catch, possibly in a much bigger ongoing operation, if there was any drug trafficking taking place. HP just doesn't know as the police have to put together a full brief of evidence to present to a court, and as it appears the investigation is still very much ongoing, then that brief of evidence is still being compiled. Police are in no position to offer anything to anyone, until they have the full facts relating to everyone involved in any way with the murders and the fraud and impersonation activities. MOO

True KG1 - notwithstanding she talked (under instructions from her legal team and under caution) and she's sure she won't be included in any charges for the murder component. Hope she gets a surprise :)

She had reason to meet with her legal team in the park, she had reason to bring a silk along to her interview.

She has some idea that what she said could be incriminating, to be so definite about one lot of charges and not the other, she's still wondering IF she will be charged IMO.

She is still a Suspect named by Police.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Wallaroo_Belanglo.jpg
    Wallaroo_Belanglo.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 297
Thanks again for your great work on maps plongi. One can see that it would be very easy to deviate from the main Highway to an isolated spot, especially in the wee hours of the morning. How does he even live with himself, killing a baby in a violent manner? Especially when he has children of his own?

attachment.php
From memory, I think it may of been Kustom who in Aug/Sept this year provided us with a Google Streetview image of 'a' suitcase in the general area of that particular stretch of the Karoonda Hwy dated 2014 (pre roadworks) .... I'm not sure, but I think Kustom couldn't locate the same suitcase in the previous 2010 shot .... I could have the years wrong, I'm just going on memory.

Attachments

• wynarka sep 2014.jpg
    wynarka sep 2014.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 279
That would be stock footage.
Most probably nothing to do with the case.
I work in editing video and we do that all the time to tell a story.

Thanks Plongi. I am intrigued by the blue adidas sweater/jumper the forensics are examining in that video. I have said before, in an earlier thread, it looks far too big for Karlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member