AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Thanks Plongi, so the image that I recall Kustom posting was from the Sept of 2014 ... I'm absolutely hopeless with computers (lol, its amazing that I'm even able to post on W/S's!).Really appreciate the visuals you post!

Kustom's post was from the original Wynarka Suitcase Threads ... I've tried to find it without success but I think it's within #3 .... even if I found it, I know I wouldn't be able to bring it over to here. I do recall Kustom stating that he/she found image of the suitcase as he/she had a really big screen, I think alot of time was put into spotting it.

Assuming it's not just something that was available for news footage and not related to this case? They certainly showed it as if it was significant.

Though
Thanks Plongi. I am intrigued by the blue adidas sweater/jumper the forensics are examining in that video. I have said before, in an earlier thread, it looks far too big for Karlie.

True KG1 - notwithstanding she talked (under instructions from her legal team and under caution) and she's sure she won't be included in any charges for the murder component. Hope she gets a surprise :)

She had reason to meet with her legal team in the park, she had reason to bring a silk along to her interview.

She has some idea that what she said could be incriminating, to be so definite about one lot of charges and not the other, she's still wondering IF she will be charged IMO.

She is still a Suspect named by Police.

I'm curious, Sleep, is there somewhere you can look up to check who is still named as a suspect?
Or is it just because there has been nothing from the police saying she isn't a suspect?

That would be stock footage.
Most probably nothing to do with the case.
I work in editing video and we do that all the time to tell a story.

Excuse my ignorance Plongi, but whats stock footage?

Thanks Plongi, so the image that I recall Kustom posting was from the Sept of 2014 ... I'm absolutely hopeless with computers (lol, its amazing that I'm even able to post on W/S's!).Really appreciate the visuals you post!

Kustom's post was from the original Wynarka Suitcase Threads ... I've tried to find it without success but I think it's within #3 .... even if I found it, I know I wouldn't be able to bring it over to here. I do recall Kustom stating that he/she found image of the suitcase as he/she had a really big screen, I think alot of time was put into spotting it.

I'll try and find the thread symbah and link it if I can..

From Memory Makara invited "Kustom" over to here...following finding a Video he posted on youtube...

I remember him saying he was called into the police to show them the video...and when he did take it in they (?) barely took a look at the video....and very quickly dismissed it..
and said it wasn't related.....I recall a few of us being a bit shocked that they didn't send the video off to be inspected closer...

Now with hindsight if they are saying the suitcase was left there since 2008....Mmm well maybe they should rethink...and maybe take another look ????

The youtube video is easy to find than the original posts....well for me anyways..

[video=youtube;hn_5fTWCnME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_5fTWCnME"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_5fTWCnME[/video]

Thanks Plongi. I am intrigued by the blue adidas sweater/jumper the forensics are examining in that video. I have said before, in an earlier thread, it looks far too big for Karlie.

I think it is just file footage, Oona. I can't see them allowing media access to the forensics lab.

From Memory Makara invited "Kustom" over to here...following finding a Video he posted on youtube...

I remember him saying he was called into the police to show them the video...and when he did take it in they (?) barely took a look at the video....and very quickly dismissed it..
and said it wasn't related.....I recall a few of us being a bit shocked that they didn't send the video off to be inspected closer...

Now with hindsight if they are saying the suitcase was left there since 2008....Mmm well maybe they should rethink...and maybe take another look ????

The youtube video is easy to find than the original posts....well for me anyways..

[video=youtube;hn_5fTWCnME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_5fTWCnME"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_5fTWCnME[/video]

Thanks Puggle, but isn't that the GroPro guy? I remember him & his youtube trail bike footage post & how he tried to report it to police ..... but I think Kustom is a different poster..... Kustom provided a still image from Google Streetview of a suitcase.... I think he/she had spend many, many hours walking up & down Karoonda Hwy on Google Streetview to locate it.

No, not Kustom I don't think.. I think the poster of the trail bike footage began with the letter O.
Kustom posted the pics from google streets showing something in the bushes.
I'll backtrack too and see if I can find it.

Thanks Jane..... ^^^^ yep ShaunO....

sorry mixed them up.....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Bones-of-a-Child-Discovered-July-15-4/page48

go pro video - you tube
So I hope this answers some questions
·Is the video real?

The video is totally legit, I'm pretty good with video but theres no way I've pulled some kind of special effect. What have I got to gain from a few hundred views -zero! Plus, my wife still doesn't know its posted it on youtube she is worried that I might upset the local constabulary and they will chase me down on my dirt bike - silly I know but I've got no gain by posting the vid.

· Then why did you post it if it's such a sensitive issue?

Regardless ofthe object in the video being or not being the suitcase, with the time frame given by SAPOL we absolutley rode within meters of it on that day - no arguments - it's a given. I just can't help but be drawn in with that knowledge.....
......and............yes..............I thought it would be a fun video because I'm into video editing and its a good story so, I'd be a liar if I said I didn't ramp it up with the Mccann thing andpost it for fun.

· Why didnt you go back and see if the object is still there?

Well its justnot that easy, busy life, teenage kids, that day was a 5 hour ride and Karoonda fuel was open on Easter Monday but it is not usually open beyond 11.30 on a Saturday morning so repeat trips are a bit of a logistic issue
It would only take about 40 minutes to drive there but I'd spend all afternoon walking around, I am not certain of the location I am within a few kilometeres and I rekon the cops would have raced out there and removed anything that was there to solidify their story - just not as simple as it sounds

· Do you actually believe it is the suitcase?
We went past so fast that day I didn't notice anything. I say watch the video and make up your own mind, there's a good chance it is, it all adds up!................
all that said, Iam probably 40% it is 60% its not .........
The police have NOT contacted me for any further information (not sure why they would anyway what else have I got?)
I don't want it to be, as I said at the end, every trail riders nightmare, I don't want to accept I ignored something so significant and the police are saying it's not so I'm saying it's NOT the suitcase.

· SO WHAT IF IT IS THE SUITCASE?

Well that's just it! So what? If it is the suitcase I don't see how it helps much, only confirm what the police have already stated - it was moved by someone.
Lets face it,someone DID want it found and perhaps it wasn't found in the first location so moved it closer to Wynarka .
Theres nothing new here if it is indeed the suitcase, its just an interesting video

Regards
ShaunO

In GER I've no access to the video. :eek:
IF on the pic from the Show 'n Shine car show in Alice that's him behind the white "bosses" car, then he is wearing a top in the blue colour of Adidas ...

I wondered in any case: If he (violent) murdered in the time between getting from A to B (Belanglo/Wynarka) and met people afterwards, then where did he dump his clothing? He couldn't have continued his journey without dressing with clean clothing before. Maybe the dirty clothing was dumped within the suitcase, would be logical.

I'm curious, Sleep, is there somewhere you can look up to check who is still named as a suspect?
Or is it just because there has been nothing from the police saying she isn't a suspect?

<modsnip>
Police have named HP as a suspect and this statement has NOT been retracted by MSM or the Police - so as far as I'm concerned she is still a suspect.

<modsnip>

Did he DJH/M "visit" his gruesome suitcase (or the place with Karlie's remains) from time to time, maybe when professionally/privately had to stay at one of the racings tracks ...? Did he change the location of the suitcase from time to time ...? Maybe always by night and when drunk/under the influence of drugs ...? Perhaps even boastfully with a male mate ...? - Only thoughts!

That video of the trial bike rider has to be the most boring footage I've ever watched!

That aside, I don't think the white thing they were pointing out was the suitcase. I don't think it remotely looks like a suitcase, let alone the suitcase. Am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste