AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed this in the below article (BBM)
There are no matches for her DNA, and while an examination of her teeth indicates that, like most people in Australia, she has had some ''Western-style'' dental work done, there have been no matches to any dental records, here or overseas.

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/somebodys-daughter-20120205-1t8r9.html#ixzz3uKLaL8w5
Follow us: @canberratimes on Twitter | CanberraTimes on Facebook

Regarding the Margaret river reference, maybe the angelic shirt? As it was sold in NSW and other parts of Australia? Maybe one of the importers/sellers was in Margaret River, the shirt was sold in different colours, maybe the colour of this shirt was most popular/most ordered there.

[/B]
BBM
I think that is very likely. I imagine the LE had probably already notified the family that there was a likely match and they were just waiting on the finer details before releasing the info. There is no reason to suppose the general public would be told straight after the family...in fact I think it is quite likely they would hold off so as not to scare anyone to ground. I also think that DH would have known for a couple of weeks beforehand that they were very close to announcing a positive ID as he was no doubt questioned being a known associate/partner/friend/enemy.

I suspect that Karlie could have been lured to Belanglo under the belief that Khandalyce was there. Bring me the money or you wont get your daughter back. I guess it is possible Khandalyce may have been nearby but not actually there (that is what I hope anyway). A more horrible thought is she was a witness and while she is 2 years old and possibly in court that would not be reliable, it could have been enough to spook someone who had already killed, to kill again to protect themselves. Who knows how these people think?? Not rationally I imagine.

Good post Wexford.

She may have been staying elsewhere. Baby sat maybe. Then the right time would have to b e organised to get her to disappear as well. HP daughter similar age...would play well together.

Imagining the scenario as Wexford outlined it above, what do you do with a 2yo?

Whatever the motive was for Karlie's murder, the same motive cannot apply to Khandalyce.
If it did, then they would surely have been killed at the same time.
Yet police say Khandalyce died later - and I wish we knew why they say that and what they base it upon.

So was there some attempt made to keep Khandalyce alive that for some other reason failed or had to be abandoned?

But then I am back to the question that keeps me awake at night - why, why, WHY keep her clothes and quilt?

Yes, why? But also WHY keep the clothes of two other dead children over that time (since 2008)? The girl's clothing in larger size and the boy's shorts and something more possibly are from HP's own children.
Why keep a sun hat with a wide brim (adults' size) together with the dead children's clothing? Has the sun hat something to do with a crime?

Why NOT keep Karlie's "Angelique"-shirt from the day of murder together with this clothing, why was it left in Belanglo near the crime scene?

If I think about, then I would assume, the person who dumped the Wynarka suitcase with the children's clothing and other things was not only an enemy to DJH/M but also to HP.

I hadn't thought of that before ..... that the other clothes may have belonged to the other children..

Storage Rental? for belongings prior to move to Adelaide ??

I think the crimes all hinge on the road accident of 2008 and subsequent drug affected thinking. IMO Khandalyce has been macabrely left by the roadside to connect her with the tragic deaths of <modsnip>. IMO the clothes provide a message - a connection to <modsnip>, the hat may have been worn by DJH whilst driving... Did DJH and/or HP somehow blame Karlie for what happened? Should Karlie have been driving that night in September 2008? I realise this all all conjectural and disturbing...

I wish we knew if all three ever travelled together with all the kids, or if just HP and Karlie travelled together with their kids.

The clothes may well have been with the body because she was murdered there and then and disposed of with the clothes all at once.

Not kept at all? I felt some of the clothes were from charity stores

Imagining the scenario as Wexford outlined it above, what do you do with a 2yo?

Whatever the motive was for Karlie's murder, the same motive cannot apply to Khandalyce.
If it did, then they would surely have been killed at the same time.
Yet police say Khandalyce died later - and I wish we knew why they say that and what they base it upon.

So was there some attempt made to keep Khandalyce alive that for some other reason failed or had to be abandoned?

But then I am back to the question that keeps me awake at night - why, why, WHY keep her clothes and quilt?

Repetition compact

In May 2007, aged 32, he was living next to a caravan park in Taree, 320km north of Sydney, with Hazel Passmore, who was six years his junior. The couple left the area quickly following a dispute over a caravan, court records state.

By April 2008, court records show, Holdom was living in the Northern Territory. The next month he registered his business to Alice Springs, where Pearce-Stevenson was living.

On September 15, Holdom was involved in a car crash that left Ms Passmore in hospital and in which two of her children died. About this time, Pearce-Stevenson told her family she wanted to leave Alice Springs.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/ee6a8560b5b4391e93dcbb0ae13babaf

I hadn't thought of that before ..... that the other clothes may have belonged to the other children..

Storage Rental? for belongings prior to move to Adelaide ??

I don't know if we have any evidence that the clothes did belong to other children, or if they did, that those children were specifically HP's children, do we?
However, I think it is feasible that if HP and Karlie were friends who lived or traveled together at some point the clothing of their children may have become jumbled up.
But I think it more likely that these are random borrowed items or hand-me-downs.

Yep. All her stuff bundled up and put someplace.
Out of mind out of site. Out of site out of mind.
Some other kids stuff mixed up in the rush.

BTW Where is the hat mentioned. I didn't know that. If they have a used hat they probably have hair. Hair means DNA.

The clothes may well have been with the body because she was murdered there and then and disposed of with the clothes all at once.

Could be Crabby, if the forensics can be so wrong a bout Karlie's remains they could also be way out when they say that Khandalyce's bones were not put into the suitcase until a long time AFTER she had decomposed.

However, I think there must be substantially more forensic data to indicate that the body was not stored with the clothing until much later.

As for whether the clothes were from charity stores, I think it's hard to tell given the mess they were in when found.

I wonder if little Khandles ever got to wear her pretty tutu dress. I do hope she spent some time playing and was not always confined to a carseat, criss-crossing the continent.

I think the crimes all hinge on the road accident of 2008 and subsequent drug affected thinking. IMO Khandalyce has been macabrely left by the roadside to connect her with the tragic deaths of <modsnip>. IMO the clothes provide a message - a connection to <modsnip>, the hat may have been worn by DJH whilst driving... Did DJH and/or HP somehow blame Karlie for what happened? Should Karlie have been driving that night in September 2008? I realise this all all conjectural and disturbing...

It is interesting to speculate that the accident was some sort of catalyst for whatever happened next, or it may be completely unrelated. Up to that point HP and DH seem fairly ordinary, unremarkable people. I haven't seen anything to suggest that either was involved with the seedier side of life, and although DH seemed to have had a breakdown ("gone to ground" was the description), HP seems to have been remarkably stoic to me, considering all she went through.

She may have been staying elsewhere. Baby sat maybe. Then the right time would have to b e organised to get her to disappear as well. HP daughter similar age...would play well together.

Do you mean Khandles may have been staying with whoever was looking after HP's daughter while she was in hospital?
That would place quite an extra burden on whoever the carer was; especially if they were regularly visiting HP in hospital.
Maybe it was DH who cared for <modsnip> while HP was hospitalised. I wish we knew.
But if he did look after her, then was <modsnip> also in Canberra in Dec 08?

It is interesting to speculate that the accident was some sort of catalyst for whatever happened next, or it may be completely unrelated. Up to that point HP and DH seem fairly ordinary, unremarkable people. I haven't seen anything to suggest that either was involved with the seedier side of life, and although DH seemed to have had a breakdown ("gone to ground" was the description), HP seems to have been remarkably stoic to me, considering all she went through.

Only ... the creation & movement of ABN's (thanks for the map Plongi) in both DJH/DJM's & HP's names prior to 2008, dating back to 2001 suggest, IMO, some suss/dodgy activity prior to the car accident.

And this ABN caper continued on after the car accident & the murders ... even as so far as to create an ABN in Karlie's name.

Well <modsnip>would have to been cared for by someone. With what HP was going through she couldn't have been there for her daughter.
There is so much unknown to us .. and that is frustrating. Karlie having a child the same age is a curious situation. Sometimes I flirt with the idea of one being interchangeable for the other. If you are going to do the fraud thing with Centrelink etc.

Do you mean Khandles may have been staying with whoever was looking after HP's daughter while she was in hospital?
That would place quite an extra burden on whoever the carer was; especially if they were regularly visiting HP in hospital.
Maybe it was DH who cared for <modsnip> while HP was hospitalised. I wish we knew.

Thats scary, to think HP's child may of been in Canberra Dec '08.

And if so ... before Karlie's card returned to SA for Xmas, I think that DH & HP's child would of travelled with it (without Khandalyce) ... in order for DH to support a disappearance story of his making as to the absence of both Karlie & her little girl. IMO

Sorry if I'm out of flow with convo...just jumped straight on to post...

Has anyone else noticed that the only FB that we located for Karlie ... Has recently...and I mean in the last 12 hours had a change made to it. It now has "Remembering" above her name.

For some people this will seem insignificant .......but I'm a bit weirded out by it.....who else had Karlie's password to get in there and make that change??

could the police do that???

I'm really curious about this....as I am imagining that FB private messaging along with texts from Karlie's phone would have been part of the fraud ie; communication to sustain the hoax that Karlie was alive.....Maybe it was only the phone/texts.....BUT IMO FB PM could have been another communication tool involved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member