AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The mother and daughter were killed at separate locations within days of each other in December 2008."
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/karlie-pearcestevenson-and-daughter-khandalyce-laid-to-rest-in-alice-springs-20151210-glkyae.html

There is something so unspeakable about these two deaths. .. the death of Karlie, and the consequent death of Khandalyce... . That they are buried now, together, is pure luck and certainly no part of the murders plan. It is the sort of luck, though that gives one heart, and confidence that these murders will be resolved.

Listening to the reports of the funeral, the phrase, 'found 1000 kilometres apart' has such confronting connotations, .. it demands the most terrible questions.. . why? how long was Khandalyce without her mother? where was she murdered? . why was she found at Wynarka? . 1000 kilometres.. that's an awful long way , why? Where had her body been hidden for all those years? Who put her bones in the suitcase? why?

First time I have seen the ABN map Plongi.
Awesome :clap:

Again... Fantastic work Plongi

I'm a *visual* person so I find your maps to be very productive and useful contribution to the thread....

attachment.php

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...0db6335594dd0f
Oh just a couple of points from that article, (seems it's behind a paywall).... HP said she woke up inside the car, but when found by the truck driver she was lying beside the car with the baby sitting next to her. Marshall (Holdom) pointed to the bush where the other 2 children were.
A hand written note scribbled on his file over a year after the accident says HP said he had “gone to ground and is not contacting anyone”.

"Gone to ground and not contacting anyone" except HP. I see, there were no new formations of sole trading in 2009 and 2010 (IF indeed the map is showing all of DJH/M's ABN).*

* By no means I want to detract from Plongi's great work!!! :)

There is something so unspeakable about these two deaths. .. the death of Karlie, and the consequent death of Khandalyce... . That they are buried now, together, is pure luck and certainly no part of the murders plan. It is the sort of luck, though that gives one heart, and confidence that these murders will be resolved.

Listening to the reports of the funeral, the phrase, 'found 1000 kilometres apart' has such confronting connotations, .. it demands the most terrible questions.. . why? how long was Khandalyce without her mother? where was she murdered? . why was she found at Wynarka? . 1000 kilometres.. that's an awful long way , why? Where had her body been hidden for all those years? Who put her bones in the suitcase? why?

Indeed Troop. The odds of Karlie and Kandalyce being identified are almost incalculable. The systemic twisted cruelty and criminality and length of time over which it has run is breath taking. I hope K&K's family found a little bit of peace this morning. Even if it's transient - just something - for the long long road ahead.

IMO - AAFOVA

Indeed Troop. The odds of Karlie and Kandalyce being identified are almost incalculable. The systemic twisted cruelty and criminality and length of time over which it has run is breath taking. I hope K&K's family found a little bit of peace this morning. Even if it's transient - just something - for the long long road ahead.

IMO - AAFOVA

I saw one of Karlie's friends speaking on TV news yesterday. She was content that mum and daughter were together now, and hoped that they are now with Karlie's mum. Karlie's friend ended the brief interview - looked like it was outside the funeral home perhaps - by tearily saying how much she loved Karlie.

:rose: :rose:

Loved ones tried to find solace in what they said were happier times, remembering Karlie as 'cheeky, kind, loyal' and Khandalyce as the 'front and centre' of her mum's attention.

'Karlie and Khandalyce were loved, are loved.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Khandalyce-Pearce-buried-Alice-Springs.html

Still can't put my finger on it....but have always felt the key to unravelling the mystery - in regard to the fraud... will come down to a specific date...

And not sure why (have a head full of swirling info to put into some order).....I still can't get past the feeling Karlie was murdered earlier than the 15th...

Lol there's my non helpful post......a lot of gut feeling and nothing to back it up...

Yes, it really is an odd place for an ATM transaction now you mention it.
Kent Town is a tiny, triangular suburb with a private boys school and very densely packed residential housing and no-thru roads.
attachment.php

It is bounded by Fullarton Road, Hackney Road/DequettevilleTce and North Tce.

The only commercial properties are along these 3 boundary roads and tend to be predominately accountants, small legal firms, wholesale agents, graphic designers and other B2B businesses.
No banks and no shopping precincts.

There is an OTR on the corner of Fullarton and North and as far as I can see, one of only 2 places likely to have an ATM.
One other possibility is the Hackney Hotel.
the parade (N0rwood Parade) is very expensive shopping and mostly exclusives stores and cafes
in saying that it is 5 mins from kent town adjoining suburb and 5mins to portrush road which leads straight up to freeway heading towards murray bridge ...turn off to mt gambier or straight through to carry on to Melbourne etc
I'm a city driver so know these suburbs quite well...all very close...RAH hospital is 5 min drive if that from kent town

Maybe FG, it's possible.

Also possible ... perhaps a long shot though .... that DH felt it necessary or was required to access this form of support at the time, for any number of reasons.

What is strangely curious to me is this "Help Find Karlie" Facebook page was up and running from 2011 and then strangely pulled one month before DH's arrest..

Does anyone have any links to show that this is what happened....I'm going from memory...and not sure what wording to use to search for the links...but I'm sure there was some MSM mention of it...

There was, and I believe that is where the photo of Karlie in front of the 4x beer mat came from, Puggle.

There was, and I believe that is where the photo of Karlie in front of the 4x beer mat came from, Puggle.

Thanks JaneSA....So maybe I'm not imagining things...I'll check it out tomorrow....that photo was released early on - from memory....just a matter to track down when that image first appeared and corresponding MSM that mentioned the FB page...and it being pulled - sure there was MSM article that mentioned it.....

They'll get you........still not sure what your last post was in reference too????

What is strangely curious to me is this "Help Find Karlie" Facebook page was up and running from 2011 and then strangely pulled one month before DH's arrest..

Does anyone have any links to show that this is what happened....I'm going from memory...and not sure what wording to use to search for the links...but I'm sure there was some MSM mention of it...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ones-in-belanglo/story-fni0cx12-1227576865065
October 21, 2015 3:00pm

The sensational revelation yesterday that the skeleton of a young woman found in the Belanglo State Forest in 2010 and the bones of a young girl found in a suitcase in South Australia in July this year were mother and daughter came just a month after a Facebook page “Help find Karlie” was taken down.

It was set up after Ms Pearce-Stevenson went missing from Alice Springs around 2008 to help reunite her with her sick mother.

Former netball coach Steve Darling, who coached Ms Pearce-Stevenson in the under-9 Braitling Primary School team in a northern suburb of Alice Springs, said the community had tried to help.

“I was on the page for ‘Help Find Karlie’ which was taken down a month ago. The photos used by police were taken by a friend in a shopping centre in Adelaide (November, 2008, before she was stopped by police at Coober Pedy). That was the last they saw of her. A friend met up with her in town. There are so many questions,” he said.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Did "Karlie" send "a last sms" to her family in September 15 and demanded to stop searching for her?? IF, then police know I think.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...violently-killed/story-fni6uo1m-1227576888695

December 2011: The woman’s remains were still unable to be identified and a computer-generated image of her face was released.

Several ABN new and several cancelled in 2011.

GirlBelangloNSW2010.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/little-gi...tim-of-wynarkas-homicide-20150923-gjt1ah.html

On the 2nd October 2015 the cases Belanglo and Wynarka were compared with each other in the news. Perhaps these news weren't the first news but possibly already in September seen in some news by someone involved ...? Then perhaps a last unfriendly message to Karlie's family re the Facebook page "Help find Karlie"?

-.-.-.-

4 ABN were cancelled in September 2015 - certainly not a coincidence?

-.-.-.-

What did happen in September 2015 ...??? Perhaps unrelated charges or rather an investigation. - I know, we don't talk about. :)

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...violently-killed/story-fni6uo1m-1227576888695

Major Crime detectives are still attempting to locate a mystery man seen carrying the suitcase in and around Wynarka. Police have 15 confirmed sightings of the caucasian man, aged in his 60s, carrying the suitcase in and around Wynarka between April 13 and May 26.

He had a neat appearance, was of light build and of average height. Last month, detectives investigating the case said he was a person of interest and his role would only be determined by locating him and speaking to him.

The last positive sighting of them was on Saturday, November 8, 2008, when Karlie was driving on the Stuart Hwy, near Coober Pedy. At that time, Karlie was aged 20 and Khandalyce was 2. Det-Supt Bray said caravan park and motel owners could help solve the case, adding: “If you operate one of these businesses please check your records from December 1, 2008. We know they stayed in caravan parks and places like that. Someone may be able to tell us who she was travelling with, who she ate with and help identify the person responsible.

“People can help us quickly solve this by identifying if she booked in under her name; they may have car-registration numbers, credit cards used by another person she was with or used at a local shop, that sort of thing.

“If we can identify where they have stayed that will open up the door for us.

The Facebook page set up by family and friends in a bid to find Karlie, so her dying mother could see her one last time, was called “Please help find Karlie Stevenson”. I saw a cached version of that page on the web about early November(?) after that news story came out. Then even the cached version disappeared. Pretty sure that Facebook page was set up in 2011- so Karlie's poor 'dying mother could see her one last time'. So sad. Karlie’s fake ABN was cancelled on 30/9/15 (just 3 weeks before police announce they have identified the body found in Belanglo State Forest in August 2010 as Karlie, and 19 days after DH’s ABN cancelled. How did DH cancel his ABN when he was in jail? Then on 8th October (just 8 days after Karlie's ABN cancelled), one caller to Crimestoppers (who said they hadn’t seen Karlie or Khandalyce for some time and believed they might be missing and knew Karlie and Khandalyce had been reported missing in 2009) nominates Khandalyce as possibly being the little girl in the suitcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654