AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthAussie

I attempted to find exact part of the thread .....too many to wade through...but sure it's in thread number 4.

The variations on the way reporters...report is annoying.

I believe it was worked out that the "Australian" was referencing Hazel and Daniel and the Little girl based on the ages given in that report....being the sole survivor's.

I would think that someone in that car was not seated/restrained/belted safely when Holdom rolled it.

Apparently there was Holdom, Passmore, and Passmore's two children ... plus three other passengers.

This Australian link says (paraphrasing) that a 26 year old woman, a 33 year old man and a 2 year old child who were also passengers in the car were flown to hospital. That is 7 people in the car.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r/news-story/0bdd11b51bab027b4c4d2f283dfc3f4b

Holdom was reportedly driving a car that rolled in SA in September 2008, injuring Passmore and killing her seven-year-old boy and nine-year-old girl.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...449843517?sv=2b98e0dff6481836870451daaa723837

BBM: Hazel had her three children in the car .... Unfortunately 2 were killed...youngest (2 yr old) luckily survived.

SouthAussie

I attempted to find exact part of the thread .....too many to wade through...but sure it's in thread number 4.

The variations on the way reporters...report is annoying.

I believe it was worked out that the "Australian" was referencing Hazel and Daniel and the Little girl based on the ages given in that report....being the sole survivor's.

Thanks Puggle. :)
I'll try to find the convo in thread 4 later on. I've got the 3 children alright, it is the ages of the adults that didn't quite sync for me ... and it made sense that if another couple was in the car too, they would be of similar age - and possibly not be mentioned in recent/other MSM due to privacy or subjudice. :dunno:

Not trying to open a can of worms here though ... lol. So am happy to drop the subject for now.

Thanks Puggle. :)
I'll try to find the convo in thread 4 later on. I've got the 3 children alright, it is the ages of the adults that didn't quite sync for me ... and it made sense that if another couple was in the car too, they would be of similar age - and possibly not be mentioned in recent/other MSM due to privacy or subjudice. :dunno:

Not trying to open a can of worms here though ... lol. So am happy to drop the subject for now.

Lol...no it's all cool...I understand.

But it's no biggie really... no can of worms...

Hazel was 26 @ the time - Now 33
Daniel was 33 @ the time - Now 40 -41

I don't think there was anything "left out".....I can't be exactly 100% sure... But I think someone linked an original article about the accident (An article from 2008).....so there wouldn't have needed for anything to be left out back then......if that makes sense.

If I can find the Article I'll link it.

Lol...no it's all cool...I understand.

But it's no biggie really... no can of worms...

Hazel was 26 @ the time - Now 33
Daniel was 33 @ the time - Now 40 -41

I don't think there was anything "left out".....I can't be exactly 100% sure... But I think someone linked an original article about the accident (An article from 2008).....so there wouldn't have needed for anything to be left out back then......if that makes sense.

If I can find the Article I'll link it.

I read the article to mean two extra adults in the accident too, but someone corrected me on an earlier post.

The article was in an Alice springs paper I saved a screen shot. It stated it was a 4x4, other articles say a sedan
But there are a few versions
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...h/news-story/52071e8f94f94824120db6335594dd0f

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...d-mums-bank-card/story-fni6uo1m-1227588875707

Karlie-Khandalyce case: Accused killer Daniel Holdom found in possession of murdered mum’s bank card

Narara, on the NSW Central Coast, on January 31, 2013,

“He advised police that she was an ex-girlfriend. Police allege that the accused is using this keycard as another form of identification. The keycard is expired and the bank has since changed names,” court documents read. “The owner resides in another state, and so police destroyed the card.”

Holdom was unemployed at the time and told police he had moved to the Central Coast a few days earlier, spending a few nights at a motel to gain an *address for Centrelink benefits.

He was receiving $710 a *fortnight in unemployment benefits and was paying $22 a fortnight in child support for his two daughters aged seven and 14.

So, one of the two daughters seems born in 2006 as little Khandalyce.

Hi Puggle, and apologies if I caused confusion.

i have no issue with nor am I suggesting there was something morally wrong with her pursuing a claim against DH...or DM as he was known at the time...

my my concern was for the 'apparent' disregard for her children, however on further consideration , and as I think perhaps also pointed out here, perhaps this was not of H's doing or control .. But more so the insurance company.

i would still find it strange that an insurance claim / response / whatever would not give homage to 2 innocent kids - however I will shut up and reserve all judgement...

Hi SouthAussie

I think this is simply a case of jumbled communication on the part of the reporter. I have read and re-read this many times previously and my conclusion is that in the car were just DH, HP and the 3 children (2 off whom sadly did not survive)

"Apparently there was Holdom, Passmore, and Passmore's two children ... plus three other passengers.
This Australian link says (paraphrasing) that a 26 year old woman, a 33 year old man and a 2 year old child who were also passengers in the car were flown to hospital. That is 7 people in the car"

My apologies Minime - as usual I am playing catchup - and I posted over your very valid response. Thank you.

i have no issue with nor am I suggesting there was something morally wrong with her pursuing a claim against DH...or DM as he was known at the time...

my my concern was for the 'apparent' disregard for her children, however on further consideration , and as I think perhaps also pointed out here, perhaps this was not of H's doing or control .. But more so the insurance company.

i would still find it strange that an insurance claim / response / whatever would not give homage to 2 innocent kids - however I will shut up and reserve all judgement...

Grrr can't sleep..... All good Warshawski....just wasn't sure what you meant.. ..

1000% guarantee to you....I have no problem with anyones opinion or ideas...

I put forward my own ideas...but...admit they could be wrong...we are all just guessing here until we get solid evidence...

So please no apologies.....not needed at all..

Grr need to sleep...

Puggle x

Something just occurred to me regarding the "updating of details" at Australian Central Credit Union when it merged and changed names in 2010.
The probable only way the person/s accessing Karlie's account could have known to do that is if they were receiving Karlie's mail.
I remember this is how I was notified. I was sent a letter asking me to come in to a branch with ID and receive/apply for a new keycard.
To me this suggests that Karlie's mail was being sent to an address of one of the fraudsters or they were somehow collecting her mail from elsewhere.

This quote from the Advertiser suggests that Karlie's grandma was receiving her mail in 2008 from (Centrelink at least) but I am not sure how accurate it is:
"It was when Mrs Duffy opened her granddaughter’s mail and noticed her Centrelink payments had not been touched for a fortnight that she and friends first suspected something was wrong and began looking for Ms Pearce-Stevenson in late 2008."
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...vestigators-told/story-fni6uo1m-1227599497241

Maybe the two scenarios are connected. What if one of the fraudsters lived with Mrs Duffy ... Hmmmm

The comments made previously about the possibility the kids were not strapped in I suppose could be a reason...I am not sure how insurance works in these circumstances but certainly insurance in most other circumstances seems to work that they find absolutely any way to get out of paying for it. A loophole...ie the kids were not strapped in, this is against the law, no insurance payout there.
It also occurred to me it could be a simple case of denial. Claiming for the loss of 2 children means you have to admit they are gone. I imagine that would be horribly hard for anyone.

Today Karlie and Khandalyce will be laid to rest together, in dignity. Our thoughts are with their family and friends and also those who continue to work for justice.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...0db6335594dd0f
Oh just a couple of points from that article, (seems it's behind a paywall).... HP said she woke up inside the car, but when found by the truck driver she was lying beside the car with the baby sitting next to her. Marshall (Holdom) pointed to the bush where the other 2 children were.
A hand written note scribbled on his file over a year after the accident says HP said he had “gone to ground and is not contacting anyone”.

Oh just a couple of points from that article, (seems it's behind a paywall).... HP said she woke up inside the car, but when found by the truck driver she was lying beside the car with the baby sitting next to her. Marshall (Holdom) pointed to the bush where the other 2 children were.
A hand written note scribbled on his file over a year after the accident says HP said he had “gone to ground and is not contacting anyone”.

Interesting HP told police she woke up upside down in the car. The sedan was on its side.
She could not use her legs and was alone.

Wonder how long before the truck driver came across the scene?

HP on her back with significant leg injuries next to the car.
Baby sitting next to her in the dirt.
2 children near the car on their sides.

I am sitting watching my son play cricket in the dying soggy twilight of a windy, cool Melbourne. It's kind of spectacular though. And I am thinking of that baby girl, and her poor Mum, long gone and no longer of this world. Makes me very sad.....

It is a tragic and macabre coincidence that the bodies of two of HP's children as well as that of Khandalyce, at some time, lay in the bushes on rural SA roadsides. Glad they have all been given a dignified resting place now.

They were most certainly loved. MSM very respectful to the family.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/karlie-pear...to-rest-in-alice-springs-20151210-glkyae.html

"Memories of mother and daughter remain strong and enduring in so many hearts, although grief at their passing is raw and at times overwhelming," the statement quoted South Australian Victims' Rights Commissioner Michael O'Connell​ as saying on behalf of the family.

IMO - AAFOVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member