AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strange that it was reported in the article that he said "spending a few nights at a motel to gain an *address for Centrelink benefits

Would that mean he wasn't on centrelink payments prior to that period of time he was stopped..... not sure it has any relevance either way...but it's all tidbits of info I like to store to the memory bank.....never know what is or will be important information until more information comes to light...if that makes sense...

one of the reasons he might have needed a static address for Centrelink in Canberra was because he was travelling" between States.". Even though its short distances between NSW and ACT, still, he would be an interstate client of Centrelink at the Canberra point.

yes, they have, Di.. he has been and gone and done the sentencing for that matter.

yes, they have, Di.. he has been and gone and done the sentencing for that matter.

There was no sentence as such,
It's already been investigated why would there be criminal investigations now? It will go off records already obtained?? As stated in the article?

There was no sentence as such,
It's already been investigated why would there be criminal investigations now? It will go off records already obtained?? As stated in the article?

there certainly was a sentence. suspended, but none the less, in law, and in reality, a sentence. it is error to say no such sentence as such.

the criminal investigations are being done in light of his now known criminal activities. It would be superhuman of the S A police back oin 2008 to be able to discern that Holdom was a killer. That 's asking a lot of any police force, but of course now...now what is known , makes the backtracking investigation of his movements and whereabouts during that period relevant.

But it isn't an enquiry into the accident per se. that has been done, and the case that Hazel, is now pursuing, after asked for a delay about it back in 2012.. . . is a remarkable coincidence... is it probable that she never ever thought he would be dealing ( not that he does much dealing , his Third Party Insurance is , in fact, the defendant, so to speak ) with this while awaiting a murder charge.. ?

there certainly was a sentence. suspended, but none the less, in law, and in reality, a sentence. it is error to say no such sentence as such.

the criminal investigations are being done in light of his now known criminal activities. It would be superhuman of the S A police back oin 2008 to be able to discern that Holdom was a killer. That 's asking a lot of any police force, but of course now...now what is known , makes the backtracking investigation of his movements and whereabouts during that period relevant.

But it isn't an enquiry into the accident per se. that has been done, and the case that Hazel, is now pursuing, after asked for a delay about it back in 2012.. . . is a remarkable coincidence... is it probable that she never ever thought he would be dealing ( not that he does much dealing , his Third Party Insurance is , in fact, the defendant, so to speak ) with this while awaiting a murder charge.. ?

Omg semantics...
I read it as saying they were investigating the accident again which is what I was saying it's ok you can calm down now. I'm not here to argue cos I have a different point of view.

Hear, hear Trooper. Thank you.

I have been tormented by the fact that we are all espousing our thoughts, with scant regard to the fact that there is a very real possibility that this forum is safe (thankfully) for ALL to investigate and post their opinions and thoughts ..

IMO the situation is sh;:t for all involved. People have played their cards, and will in turn reap the rewards, I am sure.

Don't please misunderstand .. Your work, your efforts, your sleuthing, your maps, your opinions, your KNOWLEDGE of how to find this stuff .. you all do such an awesome job.

However, IMO, let's be considerate eh.

Thank you

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-08/hazel-passmore-seeks-compensation-from-daniel-marshall/7009714

"Criminal investigations" in relation to the deaths of HP's children?? After reading the part several times, I think so because there seems to be a mystery around that (also re compensation).

If the children were not wearing seat belts, perhaps because they were asleep in the back, maybe HP assumes some, even all, of the guilt.
Just my thought.
Maybe that explains the mystery of why she is not seeking compensation for their deaths.

Off topic: As most of you are probably aware I've now resigned as moderator of the Australian threads. Thank you so much for your kind words and well wishes. it is very much appreciated. Unfortunately due to time constraints I wasn't able to devote my time fully to all of the threads I was overseeing and if I've let any of you down, I sincerely apologise.

A big thank you to Tricia Griffith, the owner of Websleuths for inviting me to be a moderator and to all of the administrative staff and fellow moderators of Websleuths. It was great working with you.

All right you lot, back on topic! LOL.

Interesting to speculate on any/no connection between Bill Boucaut and Patrick Liptak as the two legal eagles connected to HP as far as we know from MSM...though BB could easily be using PL as his solicitor/alternative counsel.

As the compensation case has been running longer, I think it may be that Liptak recommended Boucat.

Dear Websleuths Members,

Makara has decided to step down from her moderation duties on Websleuths.

Makara was dedicated and a great asset to Websleuths moderation team. We are all sorry to see her go.

The last thing anyone should be doing on this thread or any thread is discussing moderation, or Markara.

This is about Khandalyce and Karlie. Not about you.

I certainly hope the Websleuths PM system is not being used to gossip about things that are not important.

Please no more mention of anything other than the topic of this thread.

Please take any "team" tag lines down. It takes away from the topic. There are no "teams" here. Only discussions seeking the truth about cases.

Thank you,
Tricia

I would have thought that would have been dealt with before hand?

Civil lawsuits have a different standard of proof, I believe. That is why they look at the criminality again, and decide on it again. It does not affect any prior criminal verdict.

In a criminal court, you must be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In a civil lawsuit, guilt is based on "the preponderance of the evidence" (more likely than not that something occurred in a certain way). Think OJ Simpson. Found 'not guilty' in a criminal court of murdering his wife, found 'guilty' (liable) when her family took him to civil court later on.

Thank you for explaining that, SouthAussie.

Are you meaning she was not in hospital and or rehab for 3 months? I no longer have the links but it was reported very early on that HP was in either or both until mid December, it wasn't just the amputation, she had other injuries
I certainly think I am thinking what you are thinking and I dont think it was as long as some think. :thinking:
Im only part way through Dr's link but it is very interesting with some great info in there.

Does anyone have an idea to find a link ?
The coroners report perhaps? I have read others where children in seatbelts and in car seats have been ejected from them, it depends on whether they were correctly seated, correctly adjusted etc. Children do tend to sit incorrectly at times

Great post Puggle.

I agree also. It is the only thing that if you like " makes sense".

She knew Holdom was mega messed up about the death of the kids in the accident.
Maybe she felt to blame too, as possibly (due to being thrown from the vehicle)
her children were not wearing seat belts, which may have saved their lives.

I know some have come to think of HP as the criminal mastermind, but I still think that she was in some ways "in thrall" to DH.

I would think that someone in that car was not seated/restrained/belted safely when Holdom rolled it.

Apparently there was Holdom, Passmore, and Passmore's two children ... plus three other passengers.

This Australian link says (paraphrasing) that a 26 year old woman, a 33 year old man and a 2 year old child who were also passengers in the car were flown to hospital. That is 7 people in the car.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r/news-story/0bdd11b51bab027b4c4d2f283dfc3f4b

Holdom was reportedly driving a car that rolled in SA in September 2008, injuring Passmore and killing her seven-year-old boy and nine-year-old girl.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...449843517?sv=2b98e0dff6481836870451daaa723837

SouthAussie, it has already been established in previous threads that the occupants of the car were DH, HP and her three children. IMO, the two older children could have been sleeping on the back seat, and therefore not belted in, while the smallest might have been in a car seat, which probably saved her life. It might have been HP's decision to let them sleep unbelted, and she therefore feels responsible for their deaths, leading to her not claiming compensation from DH. All my opinion only.

Seems to be paywalled FG.
Does it say anything new?

Oh, sorry!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/n...-1227637709722
Karlie‘s alleged killer sued by ex-girlfriend

The woman at the centre of the Karlie and Khandalyce murder investigation is suing the young mum’s alleged killer over the injuries she sustained in a 2008 car crash.

Yesterday I read, what we already know or aren't allowed to post. - Today there are more infos to HP's statement of claim re DJM's driving before the car crash and more infos re HP's injuries (coma, head, dental, both legs, bowel, bruising, lacerations, heavy!).

When the car crash happened, HP was unemployed and cared for her 3 children. (This just noticed, then text disappeared somehow. :confused: ).

Ahh ... thanks, minime. I evidently missed quite a few pages of reading then. Anyone care to briefly elaborate, or point me to the correct place to read? (Not looking for a big re-run of previous convos :) ). It is somewhat unusual for the Australian not to fact check. Did we see some court record that says otherwise, or maybe the Australian printed a retraction/different version later?

<modsnip>I think you <modsnip> see the inconsistent versions from MSN, esp News Ltd.
BTW: minime is correct there were 5 people in the accident DH HP and 3 children ( 2 now RIP).. remember ...and Rest in Peace

Thanks visioneye. I was specifically speaking of the Australian, having read an article or two in my time here. Nothing new about MSM inconsistencies. Some publications are better at reporting facts than others. :)
Was specifically speaking actually..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member