AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't a share in almost $100k was enough to negate the risk for some? Imo to some the risk would be more than worthwhile

I think the idea is to portray the total amount as a trifle, not worth the trouble to prosecute such a nice lady ( this insight , apparently , has been picked up in a 20 second video clip) and what's more, its rather rude to actually bring the subject up. It should just be wiped clean, and put on the back burner, , perhaps a bit of a hand slap, in the way of doing some community service, like .. oh... let me think. ..like perhaps being a support for single mothers at Centrelink twice a week for a month. .. .

Yes fromGermany I was just thinking that earlier. The cruel murders of that small girl and her tiny daughter make me really angry, and compared to that the fraud goings on are horrible but pale in comparison.

If it turns out it was HP, and I am hoping it wasn't, she certainly deserves everything she gets, and it is her children I will feel sorry for.

One thing that bugs me is Karlies car.. ?..was DH driving her car when he comes back to Adelaide after the killings in Canberra. There seems little time for him to have sold the car in the period after Karlies death? Perhaps he just stored it somewhere?
Just because the crash in Sept 08 happened in a rental car, it does not mean he and Hazel had no car.
I mean, all the kms they do, from Tin Can Bay to Central Coast, Taree to Canberra to Darwin, Alice Springs etc. cannot be done without a vehicle.
Perhaps their vehicle was under repair at the time of the accident?

I think the idea is to portray the total amount as a trifle, not worth the trouble to prosecute such a nice lady ( this insight , apparently , has been picked up in a 20 second video clip) and what's more, its rather rude to actually bring the subject up. It should just be wiped clean, and put on the back burner, , perhaps a bit of a hand slap, in the way of doing some community service, like .. oh... let me think. ..like perhaps being a support for single mothers at Centrelink twice a week for a month. .. .

I for one would not want to be hanging around Centrelink in her neck of the woods. Just sayin...
The whole area is downright scarey.
But then maybe they can compare notes on how to best rort the system, that's support isn't it?

I am sorry to hear that extortion performed upon a dying mother by a person pretending to be her long lost daughter, and managing to extract money from her is not the kind of thing that is found to be upsetting outside Australia..

Oh, you are right, at the moment I hadn't thought of that! I'm mostly sure, grandma Conny and mum Colleen perhaps would be still alive today, if they hadn't to have been worried about the two girls so much. Actually DJH/M has taken 4 lives and HP may have more or less indirectly taken the two lives of Conny and Colleen.

I am sure that kind of thing is found upsetting in any country, by any reasonably sane person, however, it is not on the same scale as the brutal murder of a little girl and her young mother. Nothing like it.
I am sorry to hear that extortion performed upon a dying mother by a person pretending to be her long lost daughter, and managing to extract money from her is not the kind of thing that is found to be upsetting outside Australia..

It is a mystery woman. Holdom has myriad women, at his dispersal , some in wheelchairs ,some not , ready to obey his whim and will and call desperate mothers, or get wheeled off to banks, or trundle up to Centrelink, all in possession of Karlie's ID papers, and all, believe it or not , as you wish, willing to defraud the Commonwealth of Australia, with all the penalties that attracts, and not only that, then maintain a strict silence about it, even now.

Yes.. this gang of Holdomites, are even as I type, laughing at the dreadful position the good Hazel is in... its a very clever plot, isn't it...

you make me laugh Trooper. Holdomites LOL!
May I say that it has been done before. I think the blokes name was Charles Manson ��
Er, perhaps Holdom is our very own Manson, with his gang of vapid followers all under his thrall. I mean, Manson got his disciples to kill for him. Holdom only got them to impersonate/steal/defraud/lie and pretend.

Oct

Det Supt Bray.... “It’s clear that some of the people involved in the frauds knew without doubt that Karlie and Khandalyce were dead and continued with their role.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ing-her-identity/story-fni0xqrc-1227584531442

“The focus of the financial investigation is around determining the role of the people that were involved in those frauds and to see whether they were involved before the deaths, during the deaths, or after the deaths.”

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2015/10/27/killers-steal-identity-fool-family-murder-victim-daughter/

I am sure that kind of thing is found upsetting in any country, by any reasonably sane person, however, it is not on the same scale as the brutal murder of a little girl and her young mother. Nothing like it.

How odd to make a competition of it. As if there were marks appointed for each aspect. Frankly, I do consider the ringing of Colleen , who was dying of cancer, at the young age of 43 , by a woman who , knowing full well Karlie was dead ,and that Khandalyce was dead could actually bring herself to talk to Colleen as if she was Karlie, and bring Khandalyce into the conversation as if Khandalyce was alive, very much on a par with murder.

Which, you would surely agree, is what must have happened. Colleen would naturally ask about Khandalyce, and this woman, the person impersonating Karlie, would have had to respond as if Khandalyce was alive. She had to also imagine what Khandalyce would be like at 3 and 1/2... and not the 2 1/2 she was when she was murdered. Imagine having the nerve, the cold calculating nerve to do that. .

Nothing like? I beg to differ. I claim it is very like.

Scala of my consternation:

1. Murder of Karlie
1. Murder of Khandalyce
1. Khandalyce's 5 days between Karlie's murder and her own death

2. Conny's and Colleen's fate, sorrows, betrayal (and Khandalyce's bio father, Karlie's stepfather/stepbrother, extended family)

Pause

3. Centrelink/Bank

Yes fromGermany I was just thinking that earlier. The cruel murders of that small girl and her tiny daughter make me really angry, and compared to that the fraud goings on are horrible but pale in comparison.

If it turns out it was HP, and I am hoping it wasn't, she certainly deserves everything she gets, and it is her children I will feel sorry for.

One thing that bugs me is Karlies car.. ?..was DH driving her car when he comes back to Adelaide after the killings in Canberra. There seems little time for him to have sold the car in the period after Karlies death? Perhaps he just stored it somewhere?
Just because the crash in Sept 08 happened in a rental car, it does not mean he and Hazel had no car.
I mean, all the kms they do, from Tin Can Bay to Central Coast, Taree to Canberra to Darwin, Alice Springs etc. cannot be done without a vehicle.
Perhaps their vehicle was under repair at the time of the accident?

We don't know, when he sold/gave away Karlie's car. I could imagine, he had perhaps several cars for travelling around and among other did use Karlie's car (if it didn't show clearly traces of a murder).
I think DJH/M certainly had a car/several cars of his own and not only rented cars.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-08/hazel-passmore-seeks-compensation-from-daniel-marshall/7009714

I completely forgot about the above article, which I happened across the other day.

I wonder what sort of terms Passmore and Holdom were in around 2011:

"In civil action filed in the South Australian District Court in 2011, Ms Passmore is seeking damages from Marshall for the crash which she claims reduced her employment prospects and quality of life."

"The case has been lodged against Marshall but it is understood any compensation ordered would be paid through a compulsory third-party insurance claim."

The women impersonating Karlie was in a wheelchair. Is there some other wheelchair confined woman out there we don't know about ? Seriously it's a no brainier and hopefully Hazel will be dealt with by the law as the conniving thieving woman she is
IMO of course

The sad and ironic thing is that in our justice system, HE is presumed innocent too until proven guilty. What a thought.I'd want that for myself and the rest of the world, just can't find it in my heart for him :(

She certainly is presumed innocent at this point. Whether she actually is innocent….well, that will be determined at a later date, no doubt. Unless she has already struck a deal for immunity – in which case, she probably is not innocent of fraud.

As far as being arrested as an accessory for having knowledge of the murders, we had many big convos in another thread about this, and concluded that accessory charges for knowledge probably are not laid very often. And they sure as heck weren’t laid in the Baden Clay case, where it appears a family member may have had knowledge ‘after the fact’ of Allison’s murder and/or the violence at her house that night, and did not disclose the knowledge to the police.

IMO

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-08/hazel-passmore-seeks-compensation-from-daniel-marshall/7009714

I completely forgot about the above article, which I happened across the other day.

I wonder what sort of terms Passmore and Holdom were in around 2011:

"In civil action filed in the South Australian District Court in 2011, Ms Passmore is seeking damages from Marshall for the crash which she claims reduced her employment prospects and quality of life."

"The case has been lodged against Marshall but it is understood any compensation ordered would be paid through a compulsory third-party insurance claim."

I'm confused how that whole system works.....is she really suing him (Daniel) or the third Party insurer???

If he doesn't appear in court for the case and offers no defence ...I wonder what happens then??

For those trying to downplay the fraud side of things: remember it has been stated on several occasions that the alleged murderer (Holdom) was not the only person that knew that Karlie and Khandalyce were murdered. This is not just about a bit of Centrelink fraud.

and maybe to be an accessory after the fact... :(

you make me laugh Trooper. Holdomites LOL!
May I say that it has been done before. I think the blokes name was Charles Manson 😁
Er, perhaps Holdom is our very own Manson, with his gang of vapid followers all under his thrall. I mean, Manson got his disciples to kill for him. Holdom only got them to impersonate/steal/defraud/lie and pretend.

The sad and ironic thing is that in our justice system, HE is presumed innocent too until proven guilty. What a thought.I'd want that for myself and the rest of the world, just can't find it in my heart for him :(

Yep it's all we got... is it right ...wrong...??

It's all we got for now.. such an emotive thing...

I think by and large our system gets it right though.

it is entirely possible that there may never be a trial concerning Karlie's murder. . The NSW Justice Dept may, with agreement with SA and the ACT, although those jurisdictions will not hold a veto card on this, may and most likely will proceed with a murder trial in regard to Khandalyce only.

The reason for that, I suspect , would be that Holdom would have absolutely no defence to it. None. There is no story he can tell a jury that would guarantee him even a minutes listening.

Not that anyone knows why he murdered Karlie. I very much doubt it was a matter of passion, but instead a matter of a small amount of money and the issue of Karlie's 'disobedience' as Holdom would see it. No one knows if he had his big trip across to SA and the NT planned, ,and Karlie jibbed, or he did that trip because he murdered Karlie and Khandalyce.. it will soon be made plain, though.

I'm confused how that whole system works.....is she really suing him (Daniel) or the third Party insurer???

If he doesn't appear in court for the case and offers no defence ...I wonder what happens then??

That makes both of us Puggle ... I honestly don't know. I initially thought she was suing Holdom when I first read the article, but how on earth would he be able to come up with the moolah, under his circumstances. When I re-read it, I took it to mean the insurance company. But given the circumstances of the accident, I'd be surprised if the insurance company would make a payout. If it was started in 2011, that's going on nearly 5 years, and it still doesn't seem to be sorted. So I'm totally lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo