AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a suitcase like this that I have my old childhood stuff in...must be at least 30 years old now....these aren't common these days and don't think you can even buy them. Let's hope we find who this little angel is and soon [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the condition of the clothing, I wonder if the person who disposed of the suitcase might not be a different person than the murderer. If the suitcase was left in an attic or basement, a later tenant might have found it and when they realized what was in it, decided to get rid of it rather than face the hassle of dealing with police and thinking they'd get blamed for it. It's not what I'd do, but I can kind of see feeling that way.

I do wonder if people (especially those rummaging through the suitcase on the side of the road) have seen the bones and thought it was a dead dog or other animal. It would be easier to understand some people's actions if that was the case.

Was the hat found with the suitcase? Looks like a school sun hat ? There's so many schools with green and gold hats though... although am sure it'd have school crest on it anyhow.

Maybe its not related. As someone already said it looks pretty clean.

The hat is exactly the same as the one I purchased from a BOC Gas & Gear outlet (hi-vis/safety work wear section) in 2009/2010.

I hate to say it but I have a feeling this childs upper body may have been set on fire ....

When I looked up images of burnt clothing ... the childs T-shirt shows the same damage.

The top part of the tutu also looks to be scorched .... I would assume evidence is laid out on a clean table ...
all the little specks around it ... well to me anyway ... look like burnt ash.

I hope that this was after death ... but it makes me wonder .... They described this poor child as having very clearly died a violent death under terrible circumstances.

Questions: re the photos (of the suitcase and clothing) released by the SAPoliceNews/status/621925607547338752/photo/1

1) Could someone tell me what the photo (with the ruler) is actually a photo of? Next to the child’s shoe/slipper?.

2) Is it just me...(or the angle of the photos....The top of the dress is smaller in size than the t-shirt, and the size of the (pyjama bottoms ? / Shorts) are actually different sizes? They look like PJ’s to me (but what would know...)

3) This child died violently. How?

Do you have any thoughts websleuthers?

Questions: re the photos (of the suitcase and clothing) released by the SAPoliceNews/status/621925607547338752/photo/1

1) Could someone tell me what the photo (with the ruler) is actually a photo of? Next to the child’s shoe/slipper?.

2) Is it just me...(or the angle of the photos....The top of the dress is smaller in size than the t-shirt, and the size of the (pyjama bottoms ? / Shorts) are actually different sizes? They look like PJ’s to me (but what would know...)

3) This child died violently. How?

Do you have any thoughts websleuthers?

1. Is the metal emblem from the suitcase
2. The clothes have been identified from the police as having all been different sizes
the police also stated that some of the clothes were last sold in KMart stores approx. 2 years ago
3. Not sure yet .... personally I think the poor child might have been set alight - but that just my theory based on the clothing...??

I think the top of the dress is also made from a stretchy knit material that would look smaller when it's not being worn. Without seeing the items next to each other, it's hard to tell about the sizes.

Gosh, I never thought of Madeleine either. Someone here on WS overheard a reporter at the press conference yesterday ask if the remains were of an Australian child. I didn't hear the question myself but it struck me as an odd question. Now I understand why, especially if there aren't many reported missing children in Australia.

I'm curious how many items of clothing were in the suitcase. Hopefully anyone who took items from the suitcase have returned them.

If there were maybe only 5-10 items in there I wonder if the child had been visiting someone as part of a shared custody arrangement, and this was their clothing for the weekend?

Another thing, the "well-dressed, clean cut man with a suitcase" still bothers me. The reason being if the child was murdered by her parents and lived a life of neglect, it doesn't fit with a man of this appearance IMO. I know that sounds judgmental, but there's something so odd about it. Like something organised, coordinated. Although dumping evidence by the road hardly fits with something organised.

Unless it was a naive attempt to throw the investigation off..?

Some posters have said it couldn't be older cases because those kids would be about 15~ now, but where is it said in MSM that the BONES are definitely new? Yes, it (the suitcase) was dumped about two months ago, and the clothes are maybe a couple years old, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything about the bones?

If a MSM report has confirmed the age of the remains, is there a link? The reports I've read don't seem to indicate that. I haven't been reading everything though due to internet issues and being mostly on my phone on 3G :(

Another thing, the "well-dressed, clean cut man with a suitcase" still bothers me. The reason being if the child was murdered by her parents and lived a life of neglect, it doesn't fit with a man of this appearance IMO. I know that sounds judgmental, but there's something so odd about it. Like something organised, sophisticated. Although dumping evidence by the road hardly fits with something organised either.

SBM

Maybe the reason he avoided contact with the locals is that he wasn't really as old as he was made to appear. It occurred to me today that he may have made himself so noticeable because he wanted everyone looking for a well-dressed, elderly man, when he's actually a normally casually dressed man in his 30's or 40's. I just can't think of any other logical reason to walk down the street carrying the suitcase and then leaving it in an easy to see location; especially when he probably had a vehicle if he wasn't local, which means he could have driven and kept the suitcase concealed.

MOO

First posting .. My thoughts -
- murderd by family member -doesn't seem to be any missing children reported so I think murdered by family members and child not reported missing - plus i think there are at least 2 recent examples of child found murdered in suitcases murderd by family members

-within last few years -state and style clothing makes it look like a crime up to 2 years ago - maybe much sooner , also summer style clothing

-where the suitcase was placed is rather odd - why somewhere likely to be found ? Something's don't add up why walking with a suitcase early in morning ? - would have to had a car , why draw attention to self ? Is that sighting actually related ? Maybe travelling between Melbourne & Adelaide-

Very very sad

Someone remarked that the suitcase that was found had wheels. Is that right? Yet the police said the witnesses were very sure that the man was carrying, not wheeling, the suitcase. Why would he have been carrying a suitcase with wheels? Because he didn't want to leave tracks? Because the terrain was too rough for wheeling? Because he didn't have far to go, and was strong enough that it was quicker to carry it? Or was he someone else altogether, nothing to do with the suitcase that was found?

Yes wheels ? , but it looks like old cheap style suitcase yet has wheels , it doesn't make sense - why didn't this person dispose of the suitcase just an hour or two earlier and may not he been noticed - sure way to get notice dragging a suitcase along a country town road ! - maybe your suggestion right nothing to with this case ?

Say he's had a body hidden at his place for a while, but for whatever reason he's getting nervous it could be found. So maybe he goes and buys some old random suitcase at Goodwill that can't be traced to him. He certainly doesn't want one he's used before that someone might know or more likely to have his DNA in it. But old cases so often have dodgy wheels or dodgy pulling handles, and Aussie terrain is rocky going. Could explain why it might be quicker to lift. Also, a child's body that is just bones going to be pretty light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl