AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone can be ruled out until we hear more information, for starters a positive confirmation on gender and how old the bones are. Until then any child missing in the past 30 or so years could be considered as a possible match.

This. The clothing could be a red herring.

Dora the Explorer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dora_the_Explorer
Dora the Explorer is an American educational animated TV series created by ... with Dora successfully reaching the locale, singing the "We Did It!" song with Boots in triumph. ... In 2012, a CGI opening was created for new episodes of the series. ..... by 2K Play in North America and Australia in 2009, and in Europe in 2010.
‎List of Dora the Explorer ... - ‎Dora and Friends: Into the City! - ‎Fátima Ptacek

i. know wikipedia is not the most reliable source but it says that "dora... " started to be shown in australia in 2009
that could narrow the search to children missing in and after 2009 unless the clothing was thrown in to camouflage this child's body after his/her death
but yes, we will have to wait to hear how old the bones are
rest in peace little one,hopefully it won't be long before you have your name back

i. know wikipedia is not the most reliable source but it says that "dora... " started to be shown in australia in 2009
that could narrow the search to children missing in and after 2009 unless the clothing was thrown in to camouflage this child's body after his/her death
rest in peace little one,hopefully it won't be long before you have your name back

My daughter was born in 2006 and was a Dora fan from very early on. Had to be much earlier than 2009. Might have been 2009 on FTA but on Nick Jr (Foxtel) it started much earlier.

Watched a few times and did I miss if she said what time she saw him ?
Should have quoted. I mean the local woman in the video who saw him without a suitcase.

http://m.smh.com.au/national/dora-t...killer-of-murdered-child-20150719-gifp7q.html

"From 5pm last night police have received nearly 100 calls from the public to Crime Stoppers....."

Detective Bray said an autopsy was conducted on Friday but the child's sex and age would not be known until early next week.

"Police emphasise that while it's possible that the victim is female, the presence of female clothes should not be taken as confirmation of that, or that the clothes belonged to the child," he said.

A DNA profile is expected to take longer due to the degradation of the remains.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think they're talking about Dora Puppy, a game when they refer to 2009 and Australia.

Dora the Explorer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dora_the_Explorer
Dora the Explorer is an American educational animated TV series created by ... with Dora successfully reaching the locale, singing the "We Did It!" song with Boots in triumph. ... In 2012, a CGI opening was created for new episodes of the series. ..... by 2K Play in North America and Australia in 2009, and in Europe in 2010.
‎List of Dora the Explorer ... - ‎Dora and Friends: Into the City! - ‎Fátima Ptacek

Would be handy to have a searchable archive of TV Guides.

I seem to remember Dora being on here ages ago, around 2001.

Searched and found a site and so far the first mention of Dora in Australia was in 2006 but I haven't searched it completely.

http://televisionau.com/classic-tv-guides

i guess this is doubtful to be little william, but if the suitcase could have been there since march, bs wasnt arrested until april 22.
im wondering if there was still any hair attached to the scalp, if it was long or blonde etc, could that be one of the ways they tentatively ruled out william? and wouldnt there be sufficient dna on hair for testing, they are saying dna testing will rake longer because of the state of the body?

I wish the description of the man walking through town was a little more informative than 'clean cut' - hair colour for example.

Re the clothes: they may not necessarily date back to the actual screening of the Dora shows. They could have been bought at a much later date from an op shop or online somewhere like eBay.

kinda sad the Dora thing, a few of us to joke about how poor Dora's parents must have been terrible letting her go all over the world without adult supervision and here with the remains of a little angel who it seems didn't have an adult looking out for her is a Dora t-shirt... Just my thoughts really, I cant get my head around some people and kids, my kids where and are my world.

I know what you mean... Mine are my world too, and the Dora outfit is what breaks my heart the most I think (possibly a resonance from my own daughter's love of Dora, though approaching 5 she's found Frozen now ha).

The tutu dress looks identical to a white one I bought from cotton on kids back in Jan 2010.
Hi everyone just spent the last 2.5 hours read thread one.
I don't think we can say the tutu is Cotton On without seeing a tag. So many shops sell similar items if not the same item.
I'm leaning towards a little girl born around late 90's/00's.

I also think the luggage bag was previously buried somewhere else dug up and moved.
Someone mentioned Leonie Hutchinson. It could be a possibility.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I agree, how long has Dora the Explorer been around (on Australian tv/shelves), I was born in thenlate 80s and grew up during the 90s/00s and Dora is after my time. I think perhaps we could rule out that the person went and bought modern clothing to put with older remains as a red herring; based on the condition of the clothing, they look to have been present all along.

On the Maddy McCann thought- I expect it would be difficult to get her to Australia, especially with her eye unless it was pre-planned and they went directly to an airport before the alarm was raised. Or unless they put an eyepatch on her and altered her hair....

Just my opinion :)

There is a possibility she was brought by Yacht. Roderick McDonald — known as Roderick William Robinson during his time in Australia was wanted in UK for abusing girls on his yacht.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/convicted-paedophile-believed-been-portugal-4436989
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...run-in-australia/story-fni0cx12-1227091554271

[h=1]South Australian suitcase murder: Locals wary of suspect sightings [/h] 21 minutes ago July 20, 2015 3:39PM

IT WAS a jawbone, poking out through piles of child’s clothing, that began Australia’s chilling body in suitcase murder inquiry. Stuffed into a 40cm wide dark grey Lanza-brand suitcase in between a Dora the Explorer T-shirt, pink pants, boxer shorts with teddy bears on them, was the skeletal remains of a child who police say died a “violent and terrible death”.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...lSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member