AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just adding this comment made by South Australia POlice on their FB page just to clear up any confusion we may have on here guys.

SA Police News: We think the musical note fabric was distributed by a New York company and have been in touch with them to find out where it was sold in Australia. There is no suggestion that the quilt was manufactured in New York.

This is near me, and here's a couple of things I'm pondering:

1. why did the well dressed man get into town in the first place? How did he get there, and why was he wandering about with the suitcase in plain view of locals?

2. the dump site itself - if he'd just gone another few metres and emptied the bones only, they may never have been found. Why so close to the road? Was he infirm, unable to walk any further?

Maybe he felt dressing up would make him less suspicious looking.

I have read about other cases where they left the body in very unusual places and some were right beside the road in plain sight either in a garbage bag or suitcase..

Its really impossible to get into the mind of a killer but some have been known to leave the bodies in plain sight wanting them to be found whether it was done for shock value or the murderer had a familiar linkage with the victim.

IMO

"Commissioner Stevens said investigators were focused on South Australia."

I don't understand why they are focusing on South Australia. My gut feeling tells me that the person(s) crossed borders and drove down from Mildura or somewhere in country VIC on
their way to Adelaide or wherever. They got rid of the suitcase in another state on their way to somewhere else. That's what I am guessing.

My daughter had the same beige coloured warm coat bought from K-mart . This style was popular in the early to mid 2000's.

Thanks FromGermany!

Dymples is sold in Big W. Not sure about Kmart?

The quilt is very distinctive. Someone somewhere would HAVE to recognise that hopefully!

One thing I've noticed about the clothes- there's no real consistency to the items. Like, there is PJ bottoms, but no tops, trackie pants, but no long sleeved tops, very summery and revealing tops (the halters and the dresses) and a winter coat. It's like a mishmash of clothing was just scooped up to bundle the little darling into. :(

I think the clothes are random purchases, possibly from op shops. There is no rhyme or reason to the items shown, just as you mention. I wonder if the clothes are there solely to disguise the body? As for the quilt, I wonder if it was an op shop purchase, too? I often see crotchet blankets and hand made baby/cot quilts at our local op shops.

The Baby 2000 shorts look like they are boys shorts, too.

Not sure if this has been discussed and could just be my shocking eyesight but do the baby 2000 boxers say made in Alaska or Australia?

I have shocking eyes too and I thought it said Austria.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-commission-told/story-fni0cx12-1227458483269

Mr Horley: “Well we don’t want our wives knowing our stuff, what sort of things we are dealing with. We don’t want other people in the congregation coming across that information.”

He denied that the elders wanted to keep such details secret.

The commission has been told that Jehovah’s Witness is a “tightly controlled, rule-bound organisation that seeks to keep its members in relative isolation from the rest of society” and women are expected to defer to the authority of their husbands and children are taught to obey their parents.

Earlier the royal commission heard that the Jehovah’s Witness church repeatedly promoted paedophiles to positions of authority and never reported any case of child abuse to the police.

Church elders could now face criminal charges for concealment of serious indictable offences and failure to disclose sexual offences against minors, counsel assisting the commission Angus Stewart SC said.

Pedophiles/incestuous parents often seem to be in a protected group .....

I know of a JW family who's patriarch was accused of molesting a niece. They were supported by the Church until the moment he was sentenced and sent to jail, then they wiped their hands of him and the family. Once he served his sentenced they were welcomed back with open arms and the matter never spoken of again.

I know of a similar thing with a 7th Day family. It's not exclusive to any one religion, just exclusive to people of a particular nature.

I know of a JW family who's patriarch was accused of molesting a niece. They were supported by the Church until the moment he was sentenced and sent to jail, then they wiped their hands of him and the family. Once he served his sentenced they were welcomed back with open arms and the matter never spoken of again.

Dental records might not even exist for kids that age. None of my 3 saw a dentist until school age and even then there was no xray done :/ only notes.

I know it's been mentioned earlier in the thread, but I can't understand the relevance of the bloke with the suitcase in the area 6-8 weeks ago if people had seen the suitcase on the side of the road where it was found as far back as March which was more than 12 weeks ago. If these sightings are related, then someone has their dates mixed up. IMO

I know it's been mentioned earlier in the thread, but I can't understand the relevance of the bloke with the suitcase in the area 6-8 weeks ago if people had seen the suitcase on the side of the road where it was found as far back as March which was more than 12 weeks ago. If these sightings are related, then someone has their dates mixed up. IMO

I agree... it just does not add up.

One thing that plays on my mind is the length of the blonde hair... How long was Maddie's when she disappeared. Maybe if she was stolen, she was alive for some time after. I wish they'd hurry up with DNA... I think daily, that poor kid.

I haven't been on here for a long time, but this case has just upset me so terribly.

In relation to the man with the suitcase, living in a tiny Australia town, something occured to me. Just because he was not recognised as a local, does not mean he wasn't a local say as a child or a teenager. If this was so and he'd left the district at a young age, after forty-fifty years who would recognise him? So if he did once live there, the town, or the spot where the suitcase was dumped, or both, might have some strange significance for him. We have had a few strangers turn up at our house because their grandparents once lived there, and they remembered visiting as children, and had fond memories. Just a thought.

One thing that plays on my mind is the length of the blonde hair... How long was Maddie's when she disappeared. Maybe if she was stolen, she was alive for some time after. I wish they'd hurry up with DNA... I think daily, that poor kid.

First I read 13cm, later I saw 18cm. Both would be possible for a little girl (Maddie too).

This is near me, and here's a couple of things I'm pondering:

1. why did the well dressed man get into town in the first place? How did he get there, and why was he wandering about with the suitcase in plain view of locals?

2. the dump site itself - if he'd just gone another few metres and emptied the bones only, they may never have been found. Why so close to the road? Was he infirm, unable to walk any further?

I think the suitcase man didn't want to touch something in the suitcase because he knew what was in there.

The thing that gets my back up most at the moment is Police saying they are currently solely focused on South Australia. I don't get this! In a country like Australia we can drive from one end of the country to the other in 24 hours. Not to mention the possibility of overseas travel. It just doesn't make sense unless the cops are onto something already or trying to deter media focus to assist in catching perpetrators. What makes them so damn sure its an SA case??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro