AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you all think of this one for a match?

I'd be sending that it in to SAPOL Nataliah. The squiggles at the rear of the camel are the tree trunk and branches - and the camel is even facing the palm tree we were talking about earlier.

Ok so spill the beans now - where did you find the pic?? :)

ETA you beat me to it - thanks for the link :)

What do you all think of this one for a match?

Nataliah that looks like a good match. Is that a photo of something that you have or do you have a link for that image? This could well be something that the police would be interested in.

Thank you catswhiskers! That's the one :) Good on you.

Well I don't keep track of links as such unfortunately - but this one I remembered because I had previously commented that I thought she sounded like a credible witness. I just had to search my own posts :)

I traced the three objects: palm, camel, and minarets? (looks likes a mosque to me)and labeled them p...c....m. This was done on my phone using my finger so I apologize for the crude product. This fabric is very different than the camel print previously identified and placed on the quilt. Even the camel is facing a different direction. View attachment 79353

I think the direction is different because the patch is folded/flipped up (that's how it looked in the wider image anyway).

I think the direction is different because the patch is folded/flipped up (that's how it looked in the wider image anyway).

I think you are right Winterchild87 - the camel patch does look like it's folded over so we are probably seeing the reverse side. Otherwise it doesn't match up with the stitching lines of the other octogons, but it does match the area of wadding opposite.
It's a shame the quilt is so very badly degraded - it looks as though it is just disintegrating when touched.

I think that camel print is so distinctive, surely it would help with recognition of the quilt - the more fabric patches identified the more recognisable it will be.

I really think this quilt was made by a real quilter with a stash of fabrics. I don't think these are the fabrics you would choose if you went out to deliberately purchase for a single alphabet quilt. They colours don't match, the fabrics appear to be from different eras. This is the result of looking through a collection of fabrics and thinking "ok, what have I got that starts with C". MOO

Idk that it matters but just some thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

princesspjs - The image I used was from the folded quilt.
Yes, the camel is facing in the opposite direction because what you see in that image is the camel section folded over, so you are seeing the back of the fabric.

Natalia - that's amazingly close!

Ah yes, persimmon - a mosque would be a much better description of what I think I am seeing on the camel patch.
Thank you!

Wow!! Amazing find - i think that's the camel fabric too. Are you going to report it?

Just wanted to Point out how many female deaths due to DB there are so linking with this case would be very hard.
http://www.abc.net/2015/s4215739.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, but there's more in this case that stands out to me. But I don't know if I'm allowed to write that here, cause it is pure speculation. And of course there doesn't has to be a link, it might just be coincidence.

Somethings not adding up here......

The house seen at 00.23 is for sale? Or did you notice something else?
She could have seen potential buyers/ real estate person for the property on sale.
She's the one who saw the man without a suitcase isn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ