AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wexford #272

List of clothing:

1 dress, waferthin with print (looks like bound ribbon in pink) on greenish looking ground, uneven "shark bite" hem
1 leotard with tutu black, colored dots as an application on tutu
1 winter coat with faux sheep fur lining, the front vertical embroidered (tendril), looks like multicolored fabric (rose/blue?),
without hood/stitched pockets
1 top, grey/biscuit ? in color, with neckholder and straps
1 top, pink, spaghetti straps, tie ribbon upper hem, trademark "Gaf"
1 sweat pants, long, pink, with print "ra" on left leg bottom (right side on the pic)
1 shoe, pink with dark print "butterfly", lined, with zipper
1 shirt, darkblue or black, with print and letters "the smile" and white smiley
1 shirt, purple with print "Dora the explorer"
3 short pants (night?),
white or rose (?) with print "cats" (like comic cats)
apricot with print ....... (don't know)
pink with print "teddy"
1 short pants, with print (hearts, small plaid red/white) on white (?) ground, trademark "Barbie"
1 satin shorts blue, with print "baby 2000" and teddys
1 shorts red with white stripes vertical to the left and the right, white stripe at the leg end (hem)
1 satin shorts darkblue, print "Holden" with logo Holden to the left side (right side on the pic)
1 nightdress pink, with horizontal white stripes, long, without sleeves, trademark "dymples"

17 pieces, if I haven't forgotten something.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...arka-child-believed-to-be-a-girl#.Vb8UNvntmko

JaneSA

Usually there are the following backgrounds to camels:

pyramids
sand dunes
minarets
palms

Unfortunately, I can't see anything.

I thought sand dunes at first - but now you mention pyramids, that would be a strong possibility - details could have just been faded away and rounded shapes inserted in the recreation?

ETA - and no, I don't see anything in the close up image above either - can't even spot the camel!
ETA again! Now I'm convinced I can see a palm to the far left of the pic :)

I thought sand dunes at first - but now you mention pyramids, that would be a strong possibility - details could have just been faded away and rounded shapes inserted in the recreation?

ETA - and no, I don't see anything in the close up image above either - can't even spot the camel!
ETA again! Now I'm convinced I can see a palm to the far left of the pic :)

I think I see the palm too-- the stitching is down the middle of it. I guess they made a representation as close as they could for visualisation.

I think they are minarets.

View attachment 79348

The picture that I saw of the camel in the dailymail article looked like a drawing. The actual picture of the quilt that you just showed doesn't show the mountains that are shown in the dailymail comparison and the daily mail comparison doesn't show the palm tree in front of the camel. I've looked and can't find the post here on WS that shows the post that identifies the camel fabric with an actual print that was circulated. Do you happen to remember around when that was?

This is the first time that I've seen these pictures. The entire back and any batting that was used is completely disintegrated and still there is that transferring on the front of the quilt.

ETA: Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm changing my thoughts about the tension and the machine and the ability of the person who sewed that piece. The tension would look like that because the back of the quilt and the inside of the quilt (if any was used) is missing. The investigators could probably tell the skill level of the person who sewed that piece by checking to see how straight the stitching is as well as checking how well all of the corners of each piece line up. The more they line up without a gap or over lap, the higher the skill level because the quilter measured properly and kept a good even pressure on the machine and maintained even stitches, etc.

JMO

Great job FromGermany. Thank you.

Wexford #272

List of clothing:

1 dress, waferthin with print (looks like bound ribbon in pink) on greenish looking ground, uneven "shark bite" hem
1 leotard with tutu black, colored dots as an application on tutu
1 winter coat with faux sheep fur lining, the front vertical embroidered (tendril), looks like multicolored fabric (rose/blue?),
without hood/stitched pockets
1 top, grey/biscuit ? in color, with neckholder and straps
1 top, pink, spaghetti straps, tie ribbon upper hem, trademark "Gaf"
1 sweat pants, long, pink, with print "ra" on left leg bottom (right side on the pic)
1 shoe, pink with dark print "butterfly", lined, with zipper
1 shirt, darkblue or black, with print and letters "the smile" and white smiley
1 shirt, purple with print "Dora the explorer"
3 short pants (night?),
white or rose (?) with print "cats" (like comic cats)
apricot with print ....... (don't know)
pink with print "teddy"
1 short pants, with print (hearts, small plaid red/white) on white (?) ground, trademark "Barbie"
1 satin shorts blue, with print "baby 2000" and teddys
1 shorts red with white stripes vertical to the left and the right, white stripe at the leg end (hem)
1 satin shorts darkblue, print "Holden" with logo Holden to the left side (right side on the pic)
1 nightdress pink, with horizontal white stripes, long, without sleeves, trademark "dymples"

17 pieces, if I haven't forgotten something.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...arka-child-believed-to-be-a-girl#.Vb8UNvntmko

I can finally see the camel after zooming in on it and flipping the image around. It's the reverse side of the patch isn't it? :blushing:
camelpatch.png

(JaneSA I only just saw your post with the camel after I submitted mine, yours is much better/clearer, thank you for posting.)

Eta: Bit of mad house at mine tonight, I'm having trouble keeping up. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Help...lol...I've looked and re-looked ....did someone here post a link to a news interview of the local Lady Jill Roz who stated she saw the man walking (without the suitcase) - I was sure it was on here somewhere. I've tried again to find it on MSM but it seems to have gone ...

I remember watching that interview, I'm pretty sure I watched it on tv. It probably was posted in these threads somewhere though. I'm about to put my son to bed then I'll go on hunt for it.

JaneSA

Usually there are the following backgrounds to camels:

pyramids
sand dunes
minarets
palms

Unfortunately, I can't see anything.

I traced the three objects: palm, camel, and minarets? (looks likes a mosque to me)and labeled them p...c....m. This was done on my phone using my finger so I apologize for the crude product. This fabric is very different than the camel print previously identified and placed on the quilt. Even the camel is facing a different direction. PicsArt_1438595932495.jpg

I think I did read that he was also seen by a male.

Certainly the reporting of the suitcase man sightings is odd.
They remember the specific dates they saw him, that he was 60ish, neatly dressed and carrying a dark suitcase.
Yet they are unable to be more specific about clothing, height, hair colour or indeed, any other physical appearance details.
And it is "women" who saw him, but we don't know how many women - yet none of them can give a better description.
I agree with kiwi50 that it would be hard to pin down dates.
I also walk regularly and often see, for example, a couple with a great dane and a woman who always carries a riding crop; but if you asked me when I last saw any of them I couldn't hope to pin down a date.

We have forgotten two motives: the Sphinx and the sun.

Puggle - I can't find anything at all about that interview with the local woman who saw the mystery man in msm either :dunno:

What do you all think of this one for a match?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 170
Someone said, the Q and U might be like one letter on the quilt, therefore I have lettered in this way. I don't know if police had 100% positively identified the arrangement for the patches? If only partly, then I would say: the "bears" and the "camel" belong to the first row.

QuiltABCPfeile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member