AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me if (illegal/forced) prostitution by Eastern European women is something that is common in Australia? What if one of these woman arrived by plane in Adelaide with a small child. Bought a suitcase full of cheap kids clothes for her daughter in Adelaide and then continued her journey (maybe thinking she was heading for a totally different job). That could account for a woman and a child that nobody reported missing and who lived off the grid?

Not being Australian, I can't answer the question, but the possibility of prostitution being involved crossed my mind as well. I would have thought that there were many people entering Australia on such 'business' - either individually or as part of people-trafficking groups. It's such a big problem in most Western countries. What do our Australian friends say I wonder?

No wonder the suitcase was said to be weighty.

Yes, and not only did it contain the little girl's remains and the 50 + items of children's clothing, but the items of unknown type that police have alluded to but not disclosed to the public. Plus, perhaps, a few items of women's clothing...

Doesn't the mind boggle as to how all that would have fitted into a small piece of hand luggage?

The police may be interested in that link as well. I just wish all of the items found with Wynarka Angel were displayed for all to see, as opposed to the images of them being published in dribs and drabs. I'm sure they would tell a story if viewed altogether, more so then seeing a few items at a time. It was reported that there were over 50 items of clothing in that suitcase. This sounds to me like whoever murdered this little one has grabbed everything she possessed and stuffed it into the suitcase. Oddly enough, there are no toys, no favourite doll, no much loved teddy bear. Just clothing.

I find it strange that police have repeated 'somebody loved this little girl,' when there is no evidence of the fact at all (not according to the information so far released to the public, anyway.)

Sadly, I don't see the quilt as evidence of the child being cared for either. It is evidence that there's a sweet old grandma somewhere who's probably donating her work to charity.

Police have said that the child was loved from early on in the case, however, so perhaps they have something concrete to support it.

I find it strange that police have repeated 'somebody loved this little girl,' when there is no evidence of the fact at all (not according to the information so far released to the public, anyway.)

Sadly, I don't see the quilt as evidence of the child being cared for either. It is evidence that there's a sweet old grandma somewhere who's probably donating her work to charity.

Police have said that the child was loved from early on in the case, however, so perhaps they have something concrete to support it.

Well, the police never reveal everything. Maybe by saying the child was "loved" they believe that someone in anger will come forward and say something to the effect -"You think so?? Well, let me tell you the real deal!!" A little police pshcology at work. I live in a rural part of PA now but I am originally from NYC and this method has been used in NYC. JMO...

Well, the police never reveal everything. Maybe by saying the child was "loved" they believe that someone in anger will come forward and say something to the effect -"You think so?? Well, let me tell you the real deal!!" A little police pshcology at work. I live in a rural part of PA now but I am originally from NYC and this method has been used in NYC. JMO...

Or to put someone on a guilt trip?

Regarding the police comment about domestic violence and such. Is this even a likely scenario? Parent A. murders the child. Using guerilla control tactics, tells parent B. to cover up the crime or else. (Parent B would be killed, maybe other children in the household harmed?) Parent B is grief stricken enough to hide the body, keep the clothes. Maybe parent A discovered the deception and made a quick trip to fling the remains out? I'm sure the police have already checked to see if anyone in that area had a visit from child protection earlier in the year?

If it turns out to be the same man, then I am leaning further to it being a local ...yeah I realise the locals who witnessed him stated that he wasn't a local.

But could he be someone that for whatever reason has chosen to remain elusive to his local neighbours.... maybe like having a deep dark, dirty secret life perhaps??

I live in a relatively small town too...whilst people who consider themselves "locals" would assume they know everyone.... the truth is that is not possible - as individuals who live on the outskirts on larger rural properties may never have any reason to associate with the 17 (approx.) locals who live on these smaller allotments just off the Hwy.

Perhaps suitcase man originally came from Wynarka or environs, but moved away as a child or young adult. Most young people from a tiny town do move out to the city for work, after all. That would have been decades ago and would explain why the locals who witnessed him did not recognize him and reported that he was not from the town. But he may be related to someone still living in the area.

Yes, I guess it's all to do with what will best elicit information from the public.

Thanks sleuthin-suz. I was just about to post that quote from the article at the link below.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...hing-in-suitcase/story-fni6uo1m-1227475770089

Same link:

Dozens of police last week converged on the Murray Mallee, distributing posters and speaking with residents in towns and on farming properties in a bid to glean information in the baffling mystery and locate a man sighted carrying the suitcase in April and May.

bbm
And again ...

Same link:

Dozens of police last week converged on the Murray Mallee, distributing posters and speaking with residents in towns and on farming properties in a bid to glean information in the baffling mystery and locate a man sighted carrying the suitcase in April and May.

bbm
And again ...

Could there have been TWO suitcases??? One with the clothes and body and the other with the toys and other items? If so, I wonder if there isn't another suitcase around there someplace or maybe the police has found it and is not saying anything? Just a thought to ponder..

In GER there are increasingly rental nomads who leave a completely damaged house often with many items, eg dirty clothing of the whole family (preferably soiled with dog/cat feces).
Maybe this is such a collection?

In GER there are increasingly rental nomads who leave a completely damaged house often with many items, eg dirty clothing of the whole family (preferably soiled with dog/cat feces).
Maybe this is such a collection?

Happens in the US also..

Same link:

bbm
And again ...

Very observant of you, FromGermany!

Could there have been TWO suitcases??? One with the clothes and body and the other with the toys and other items? If so, I wonder if there isn't another suitcase around there someplace or maybe the police has found it and is not saying anything? Just a thought to ponder..

I was wondering something similar. Perhaps another suitcase was removed from the side of the highway at some point....or the person who put the suitcase there returned to it at some point to dump more items in the same location....just thinking aloud.

has anyone made sense of why the police have put on their website that she was most likely murdered at the beginning of 2007 or 12-18 months ago... its the 12-18 months that throws me??

Apologies if this has already been posted (am a couple of pages behind), but this is the actual quote from the SAPOL link:
Was killed some time between the start of 2007 and 12-18 months ago
Perhaps the 12-18 months was as narrow a timeframe they could forensically determine the most recent possible time of death. Then perhaps the maximum of 7 years was based on some other clue in the suitcase - wasn't the tutu first for sale in the Cotton On stores 7 years ago?

I was wondering something similar. Perhaps another suitcase was removed from the side of the highway at some point....or the person who put the suitcase there returned to it at some point to dump more items in the same location....just thinking aloud.
I think this is possible..
Maybe not another suitcase but deff maybe some more evidence has been dumped and this may account for the man being seen twice 44 days apart.

My gut says if they got those 17 (approx) locals to agree to volunteer their dna...and tested it for familial dna....We'd have our answers alot sooner.

Yes, and not only did it contain the little girl's remains and the 50 + items of children's clothing, but the items of unknown type that police have alluded to but not disclosed to the public. Plus, perhaps, a few items of women's clothing...

Doesn't the mind boggle as to how all that would have fitted into a small piece of hand luggage?

Yes indeed! And I can't help wonder why you wouldn't just opt for a bigger suitcase??

Yes indeed! And I can't help wonder why you wouldn't just opt for a bigger suitcase??

That would have seemed like the logical thing to do.

Perhaps the person who put everything in the suitcase was relatively poor, and used a suitcase that they had owned for a long time - or even one they had found somewhere - rather than buying a new one for the purpose. The budget of the mentally disturbed is unlikely to extend to every criminal eventuality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895