AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just messaged the seller asking if she remembers where she bought the Sally dress. I'll post the reply when it comes.

Saw this mentioned somewhere else but thought I'd post here.
This is a Sally dress for sale currently in a bundle of 5 dresses, you can't see the tag but the owner states in the description that it's a Sally dress. Note that in the bundle is a white tutu dress:
View attachment 79670 View attachment 79671
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Builk-of...ch-and-more-/121650177880?hash=item1c52ea6758
Listing is in South Australia, and items have been in storage.
Hopefully the owner can help police with where items were purchased etc, may help.

I'm thinking that there is also a style of dress that could be called a Sally dress? While searching on ebay I saw several that clearly had other brand name tags on them, but they were called Sally dresses in the description. Possibly a girls dress with something simliar to an empire bodice in women's clothes - a short bodice or yoke with a gathered skirt attached??
Mother of boys only here so haven't had the pleasure of buying these sorts of cute frocks :)

Should have googled first - there are heaps of Sally dresses named after different movie/story characters, as well as designer names. But this is more along the lines of what I was thinking about:
http://www.sewoutnumbered.com/sewing-first-girls-dress/

Can anyone tell me if (illegal/forced) prostitution by Eastern European women is something that is common in Australia? What if one of these woman arrived by plane in Adelaide with a small child. Bought a suitcase full of cheap kids clothes for her daughter in Adelaide and then continued her journey (maybe thinking she was heading for a totally different job). That could account for a woman and a child that nobody reported missing and who lived off the grid?

I don't think it is common/a problem. If anything, it would be south east asians more so.

Prostitution is also legal in Australia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Australia

Here is the reply:

Not sure. It is my friendsdaughter clothes. Maybe David Jones but would be old stock. Like 5 years ago orso. Ta

I've just messaged the seller asking if she remembers where she bought the Sally dress. I'll post the reply when it comes.

Here is the reply:

Not sure. It is my friendsdaughter clothes. Maybe David Jones but would be old stock. Like 5 years ago orso. Ta

Bummer, thought they might've been able to give us some more concrete info. Thank you for contacting them purpleandgreen.

My husband thinks I am crazy but I did a little experiment this evening. I got my carry on bag and the next one up in size and put items close to what would be the same as 50 articles of clothing (thanks to my neighbor and her two year old.) I improvised the bones with small rods and I had a crib size quilt. My conclusions:

1. No way did the elusive suitcase man carry all of this at one time. I was only able to get 75% in the smaller bag. I was able to get all in the larger bag but it was extremely heavy. True I am a 60 year old female, but I am in reasonable good health and there would be no way I could carry the larger bag along a road for several miles. Even rolling it would be difficult for a great distance.

2. As for the sightings of the suitcase man, was he carrying the same bag on both sightings? Did he dump the contents the first time and than return to the same location to leave the suitcase the second time?

3. Was he in fact carrying a suitcase both times?

4. Finally is there really a suitcase man or was he made up by the locals to protect someone locally.

Forgive any spelling errors, please. I have had a long evening conducting my experiment and trying to convience my hubs that I have not gone completely insane - yet. :gaah:

Questions..so many questions..

So impressed with your experiment! I think it's quite scientific - not crazy at all!

Has the distributor for the GAF brand been identified yet???

Yeah...thats what I thought EM had found the distributors. .G.A. fashions crown street nsw...has anyone here reported it to crimestopper. ???....she just said she texted them suggesting they contact police...maybe no one has done so ??? I mean has that been confirmed that someone from here reported it ?

Yes, I've reported it to Crimestoppers.

interesting msm refer to websleuth members as a group of mothers?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn