AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting msm refer to websleuth members as a group of mothers?!

Yes and some of these mothers are also solicitors, doctors, psychologists and the list goes on. Some of our members are fathers and we even have grandmothers and grandfathers. Great bunch of people, the lot of them.

I'm still cynical that it was the same man seen twice with suitcase, all I recall us knowing is that he was tidily dressed , sixtyish and had a dark suitcase. So many experiments have been done to show how inaccurate eyewitnesses accounts usually are, even if seen recently let alone weeks/ months ago.

As for the statement from police about child having loving mother or father, and being in a domestic violence situation, common tactic to encourage someone to come forward or let them think police are on to them.

I can see this becoming a cold case before too long.

sally4.jpg

This is the closest I can get to reproducing the "Sally" label graphically, but no Google Images matches.
Do the colours look right?

I have tried some variations and with a white background too, but come up empty.

Hi all.

This is my first post here.

I was prompted to post because the H.F label reminded me of the logo on my Tommy Hilfiger glasses.

H.F. could it be Hilfiger or a cheap.knockoff?

View attachment 79684

This is the closest I can get to reproducing the "Sally" label graphically, but no Google Images matches.

I have tried some variations and with a white background too, but come up empty.

i dont even want to correct anything because i couldnt do what you just did awesome work!!! but just one teeny little thing is the y is pink on the label

Hi all.

I was prompted to post because the H.F label reminded me of the logo on my Tommy Hilfiger glasses.

Welcome amysoyka and thank you for your input. The HF brand looks like a children's clothing label but who knows what else HF may manufacturer.

Hi all.

Welcome to Websleuths Amysoyka.....

so yesterday I found that Company Profile for H.F Australia which I found to be menswear but when i saw a better picture of the label today and saw size 4 on that label that threw me off so I went back into the link I found with the H.F Australia information and realised that on the side there is a heading with "Related Companies" it lists other companies that are involved with H.F Australia one of these could have produced kidwear or it may just be that H.F Australia now also includes kidwear and it just hasnt been updated to reflect that.

https://www.gmdu.net/corp-66420.html

I cant quantify why...but that particular GAF and the HF tags remind me for some reason of very old Clothing. ..like I have seen those labels....but a very very long time ago...20+ years ago. ..are we sure these are tag/labels from children clothing .??

All of those kids clothing labels look like are from factory direct, budget or clearance clothing stores. I Found a website that is a husband and wife team who opened a few of these stores over the years in south Australia. They have also sold some licenced products like the dora the explorer outfit. One of there major stores, is the south australian harbour town store.

Harbour town also has a cotton on kids, and a pumpkin patch

kidswho.jpg

kids who2.jpg

http://www.kidswho.com.au/

This was another version, but it still produces no results, however I think the colours look closer.
sally5.jpg

so yesterday I found that Company Profile for H.F Australia which I found to be menswear but when i saw a better picture of the label today and saw size 4 on that label that threw me off so I went back into the link I found with the H.F Australia information and realised that on the side there is a heading with "Related Companies" it lists other companies that are involved with H.F Australia one of these could have produced kidwear or it may just be that H.F Australia now also includes kidwear and it just hasnt been updated to reflect that.

https://www.gmdu.net/corp-66420.html

It would be nice to know what the actual garment is with the H.F. Australia label. Looking at the pic of the label from Snoop Dog's post, there is also the number 4 below the characterisation of the kangaroo. I realise that the garment may be too disintegrated to display but information of what it is would be very helpful.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Discovered-July-15-3&p=11989927#post11989927

All of those kids clothing labels look like are from factory direct, budget or clearance clothing stores. I Found a website that is a husband and wife team who opened a few of these stores over the years in south Australia. They have also sold some licenced products like the dora the explorer outfit. One of there major stores, is the south australian harbour town store.

Harbour town also has a cotton on kids, and a pumpkin patch

View attachment 79686

View attachment 79687

http://www.kidswho.com.au/

Great find. Please pass this onto Crimestoppers.

View attachment 79684

Hey JaneSA, do you have Office and Word on your computer? The reason I mentioned earlier that I thought it could be a homemade type brand (which isn't correct seeing other labels found have also said 'Made in China') is because the tag is typed in the font called 'Jokerman' which I believe is one of the standard fonts in the Office suite. In my experience, kids love mucking around with this font when they want something to look fun or fancy.
Here I've just typed Sally using the jokerman font in a word document, both in black and in colour:
Sally label.PNG

I cant quantify why...but that particular GAF and the HF tags remind me for some reason of very old Clothing. ..like I have seen those labels....but a very very long time ago...20+ years ago. ..are we sure these are tag/labels from children clothing .??

The GAF logo was from this pink top, which I think might come from a bridesmaid or flower girl outfit.
It looks lined to me.

gaftop.gif

OMG Catswiskers - it's jokerman!?!?
I tried to identify the font and never thought it was something so darned simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow