AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive seen that Sally tag before and i cant for the life of me remember where which shop! and that H.F Australia tag looks like a tag that would be used in a souvenir store like a aussie t shirt or something

Now I am beginning to wonder if sutcase man really exist. If the little girl was truly a child of a local's adult child, could the tight knit area be throing a red herring to protect said local I mean there is no distint description of said suitcase man. Just a thought...

Living in a small town myself.... it's BS to say you know every local...it's not true!!!..... Busy bodies think they know everything - but truth is if you don't want to be known it's fairly easy to keep to yourself and go unnoticed. I personally feel at least 2-3 of these eyewitness accounts are true.... I have doubt on one of them based on information I have come up with by internet trolling....one witness causes me to think they there may possibly reason to cover their tracks.... and their adult child causes me to be suspicious given the evidence (clothing articles).... All suspicions reported to crime stoppers...just in case any one was wondering.

Ok I am really not good at enhancing pictures. Not sure if I made a difference or made the pictures worse .

View attachment 79572

Original

The rest are enhanced.

View attachment 79573View attachment 79574
65224d33f87b7b3cc462456a935b8546.jpg

The more that I look at this quilt, the more it looks like the patch to the right of the stars looks like Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell was released straight to DVD in Sept 2008 when the whole Tinkerbell and Disney Fairies became more popular. I've had a look at some of my daughters clothes from 2008/2009 when the original film merchandise was tied in and they do have a similar look, but have yet to find any matching fabric. T for Tinkerbell would also fit in the placement of an A-Z Ispy quilt and a quick google seach of I-spy quilts and tinkerbell shows that it is used frequently. Just a thought, could be totally off here!

Wouldn't it be a good idea if as much of those 28 people as possible who bought the black tutu dress from Cotton On would come forward so it can be established that those kids are still alive.
Maybe those people could also remember statements made by store personnel about who they also sold the item to, or how many they had already sold at the time?

Judging by the look of the labels, they look to me like fairly cheap brands you'd find in bargain stores in small shopping centres. I agree about the HF one looking like a souvenir brand.

actually guys that label Miss X looks alot like a label sold in bargain fashions stores like SES fashions and Valleygirl

the Sally label looks like something sold in Best and Less

I thought someone on here discovered Gaf already??

Im typing the names in the ABN lookup website just to see what it throws back

Miss X seems to be a women's brand, and not a super cheap one.

Maybe the police could also ask people if they remember if they ever threw away a combination of the items found. Or if they ever gave it to charity or sold it second hand as a package deal. I still think it is possible that whoever left the remains, collected random kids clothing and left it with the remains as a distraction.

has anyone made sense of why the police have put on their website that she was most likely murdered at the beginning of 2007 or 12-18 months ago... its the 12-18 months that throws me??

There were items in the suitcase that occording to police were sold 2 years ago at K-mart. So I guess that's where the recent date comes from.

Personally I think there are multiple stages in this case.

- The killing of the girl around 2007-2008. Probably the child was buried right away.
- Collecting the remains years later and putting them in a suitcase with clothing items including the items that were sold 2 years ago. Perhaps storing the suitcase with remains in a different location or in water.
- Retrieving the suitcase and leaving it where is was found.

HF Australia is a distribution agent based in Victoria. My guess is that they import and rebrand cheap clothing.

i would also be looking at the store called the Reject Shop they sell clothing in here including souvenir t shirts as well as everything else. T shirts, pj's etc etc

Detectives have ascertained the Lanza suitcase was sold exclusively by retailer Strand Bags at its outlets in Murray Bridge, McLaren Vale, Rundle Mall, Salisbury and Elizabeth.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...hing-in-suitcase/story-fni6uo1m-1227475770089

That's interesting.
I would really like to know if the suitcase was already on the market in 2007-2008. It could have been purchased for a specific reason besides holidays. For someone local that would stay in Adelaide for a certain period (like a hospital stay). Or someone travelling back and forth between rural country and the city. Divorced parents or work related.

A quick look around suggests that most of the stores mentioned so far, including those identified by the Police as being stores where the clothing and case were stocked are based in the Murray Bridge Marketplace Shopping Centre - Cotton On, where the black tutu dress is from, Strandbags where the case is from and some of the stores suggested as stockists for the unidentified labels. Being in the UK, I don't know how common place these shops are, but with a suggestion that it may all be local, it would be worth investigating the shops there. I'll trawl back through the posts and see if I can link any of the other clothing to shops in that area.

ive typed in Miss X fashion in the ABN lookup and i have found a company that has it listed and trading from 6 July 2007

can someone also please have a look at tell me what you think?

No wonder the suitcase was said to be weighty.

Looks to me as if the suitcase has wheels. If the suitcase had all that in it and was heavy, it seems likely someone (especially someone older and of a smaller build) would be rolling it rather than carrying. If suitcase man was carrying a case all over the area, it probably wasn't this one.

A quick look around suggests that most of the stores mentioned so far, including those identified by the Police as being stores where the clothing and case were stocked are based in the Murray Bridge Marketplace Shopping Centre - Cotton On, where the black tutu dress is from, Strandbags where the case is from and some of the stores suggested as stockists for the unidentified labels. Being in the UK, I don't know how common place these shops are, but with a suggestion that it may all be local, it would be worth investigating the shops there. I'll trawl back through the posts and see if I can link any of the other clothing to shops in that area.

im thinking stores like Reject Shop, Best and Less and Big W are where some of these tags are from and Miss X Australia looks like a bargain ladies fashion store a smaller chain.

You know what's remarkable? If the suitcase, the tutu dress and the other clothes, (they all look about the same size?) are all purchased/sold aroud the same time (2007-2008), it almost seems like a 2,5-4 year old all of a sudden popped up around 2007-2008. Where did the child come from? Did it come from Adelaide around that time and was brought to the Wynarka area for some reason? Where are the baby clothes? It's like that child didn't exist before it was killed.

It seems like a suitcase full of clothes was purchased more or less at the same time and delivered at an other place including the girl...

Now that's odd. Could there be some woman's shelter for DV either around Murray Bridge? Or a mother and child fleeing from rural country to Adelaide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme