AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really intrigued by the dump.

I think it is highly probable that someone could get clothes for their child and old suitcases, and maybe even the quilt from there.

For someone who knew the area well it would be easy. Maybe a security guard at the tip itself, or a worker from the power station on Torrens Island who does odd hours and can stop off and have a rummage?

Apparently there was landfill done onsite until 2007, so there would have been open areas of rubbish that a scavenger could rifle through looking for what they needed.

I highly doubt that the landfill areas are closely monitored, it really wouldn't be hard to access for someone who wanted to.

I can imagine that homeless people around that area would know how to access that dump.

Yes Puggle, the shop mentioned on the video was in Murray Bridge, and was a large shop according to the lady interviewed. The shop in Karoonda was very small. Surely the investigators would have been all over the person who owned the Karoonda shop, given its proximity to the suitcase drop. I don't think this quilt was made recently.

Thanks DropBear ... Ohhh they did interview the Karoonda Quilt shop lady (Kaye Leinonen) - someone even commented how young and good looking our policemen are. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLnLx4yVAAAI_D_.jpg

Thanks DropBear ... Ohhh they did interview the Karoonda Quilt shop lady (Kaye Leinonen) - someone even commented how young and good looking our policemen are. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLnLx4yVAAAI_D_.jpg

Yes, they are. Even the not so young are very fine looking men and women. A very professional looking bunch! Obviously you don't have Tim Hortons Doughnut shoppes in Australia. ;)

(MOO ... no offense to Tim Horton .. just a classic Canadian joke)

More like 30 plus years ago. It's all high fences and someone is always there these days.

View attachment 79849I made an African themed quilt for my daughter's wedding 10 yrs ago. I just went through my stash and found the scraps. Although I didn't have the camel print, it looks like it could be from the same series. I used prints by Julia Cairns, Cranston Works, 100% cotton, printed in the USA.

What an awesome quilt you made! I bet your daughter loves it.

Regarding the tip, we live out of town and don't have rubbish pick-up at all so we have to make a trip to the transfer station once every few weeks to dispose of our rubbish and recycling. With the rubbish, we put it on a conveyor belt and it goes down a shute into a shipping container. Anyway, as another poster stated earlier, as we load the rubbish on there is always a tip worker standing right there ready to fossick through our stuff as we put it on the conveyor belt. It makes you feel a bit awkward to be honest, they usually take out anything they want to sell or whatever.

Years ago maybe but not these days.

We're talking 8-10 years ago though, so things have probably changed since then. Even now the main entrance looks secure enough, but if you look at the Grand Trunkway near the bridge to Garden/Torrens Island there is no fencing.

Landfill sites take up a huge area, and why would they want to guard rubbish?

Whenever we go to the tip there's someone on a bulldozer and they head your way. I wouldn't dare to look at anything.

I wonder how many are SAPOL :cop::D

I also wonder if someone who knows what happened to this poor child is reading??

If that is the case..... I would implore you to come forward. The forensics of soil/flora samples that would have been caught up within the childs clothing WILL eventually lead back to you. If you are innocent of wrongdoing - except for trying to hide someone else's guilt it won't matter in the long run - as they will be caught. Think of this poor child - she deserves to have her story told and to have had her life matter.

LOL ....stop it ... I haven't time to google translate everything.

My mother (89) has no access to the Internet and she doesn't know anything about our case etc. Tomorrow I'm going to visit her at her residence (1,5h driving time). But I will not ask her something (quilt and so on) because she doesn't accept my hobby WS. ;)

They have employees sorting through stuff , it's not all rubbish, that stuff is taken to another place to sell but they also sell stuff like mulch, and other stuff right there at the tip.
Pretty sure there is always someone there, even when closed.

Where I live you can take stuff to the dump yourself. You can leave stuff that can still be sold as 2nd hand at a seperate entrance (that's free). And dispose of the rest at the dump (you pay for that).

Any further posts in anything other than English will be removed and your membership will be placed under review. This is an English speaking forum so show some respect.

Same here, there is a place where you take good stuff. And we pay to dump rubbish.

Where I live you can take stuff to the dump yourself. You can leave stuff that can still be sold as 2nd hand at a seperate entrance (that's free). And dispose of the rest at the dump (you pay for that).

Hericania - The Wingfield Dump is the main waste management dump for Adelaide. It's massive, it has full time security and you CANNOT forage there. You are charged (quite expensive too!) to drop off a load, can't just walk in and staff are there taking money, directing traffic to what area to drop in etc. Just google-map it ... "rubbish tip, Wingfield" ...have a look around on street view and you can get an idea. It isn't a small country tip where you can wander in and rummage through the junk, and it's a long long way from Wynarka. I don't think it would have anything to do with this case.

Hericania - The Wingfield Dump is the main waste management dump for Adelaide. It's massive, it has full time security and you CANNOT forage there. You are charged (quite expensive too!) to drop off a load, can't just walk in and staff are there taking money, directing traffic to what area to drop in etc. Just google-map it ... "rubbish tip, Wingfield" ...have a look around on street view and you can get an idea. It isn't a small country tip where you can wander in and rummage through the junk, and it's a long long way from Wynarka. I don't think it would have anything to do with this case.

I do agree that it might not be possible to go get stuff from that dump yourself.
But I still stink that if missDee had several very distinct identical items as were found with the remains. That is statistically unheard of.

So if she disposed of those items (and believe me, I'm convinced she has nothing to do with little Angels tragedy, in any way whatsoever)I still think that someone, somehow, must have been able to get a hold of items that other people disposed of.

And that is, I think, what can solve this case.

missDee, do you remember any special markers on your old kids clothes? Like missing buttons, broken zipper, stains, holes etc?
That could prove if they were yours at some point in time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member