AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 79907

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/video/watch/28906715/police-still-in-search-for-child-murderer/#page1

00:10 - 00:14 This witness lives @ the west end of Railway Terrace Wynarka - there are no other houses past hers. Unless the man seen turns the corner some 50mtrs from her vantage point and heads to the street directly behind the main street. Google Earth reveals properties behind the main street that are properties with accumulated items (some would call junk)

If he turned at the corner past her vantage point and headed further out there are two other country roads leading to properties further on the outskirts of Wynarka.

Great work Puggle! I walked all around Wynarka in google streeview and was surprised by the amount of landfill dumped around on that street behind the main drag.

The lady in the video who witnessed the man is standing at what I think is the Wynarka Hall, or is it a house now? Here's a snap shot from the video:
wynarkahalllady.png
https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/video/watch/28906715/police-still-in-search-for-child-murderer/#page1
Snapshot of Hall sign on fence from streetview 2010:
wynarkahallsign.png
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...61PqjDcw!2e0!5s20100201T000000!7i13312!8i6656

It doesn't matter much I know :blushing:

Great work Puggle! I walked all around Wynarka in google streeview and was surprised by the amount of landfill dumped around on that street behind the main drag.

The lady in the video who witnessed the man is standing at what I think is the Wynarka Hall, or is it a house now? Here's a snap shot from the video:
View attachment 79909
View attachment 79911
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...61PqjDcw!2e0!5s20100201T000000!7i13312!8i6656

Thanks Snoop Dog and yes, it does matter.

My first thought was a black suitcase! I'll have a look at it in Photoshop and let you know.

That would be awesome if you could have a closer look Makara, I only can use Paint, which isn't much chop.

My eyeballs are aching, bedtime, goodnight :eek:fftobed:

View attachment 79909
View attachment 79911

It's now a residence and has been for some years.

The homes behind the main street are interesting.... some properties with accumulated items from bygone times...Understandably some individuals choose to do this due to a compulsion be it an OCD disorder or some similar mindset?? possibly individuals who have lived through the 1930's depression...where you throw out nothing ????

i knew they had said she had died a violent death but i just heard in a old news footage video a journo say "police wont reveal how the child died because it is so shocking so they are keeping it to themselves at this stage" hearing that just made my heart shatter all over again

This is disgusting. I hope the same is done to them. I wonder if the one found in Boston on their shores has anything to do with a cult or gang type of message. I think public hangings should come back when I see stuff like this. They need something to fear.

Another theory on Suitcase Man. Someone else dumped the suitcase and he was trying to recover it but didn't know where exactly it was located. He brought another suitcase with him to exchange so no one would question why he arrived without a suitcase but left with one.

It looks like one of those old style recycling bins we used to use before we changed to the wheely recycling bins

Yep, that's exactly what it is.

Bin_zpslptybvu9.jpg

Do we know that the music notes are on the back? It's a logical assumption, since the binding seems to be musical notes, but I haven't seen it confirmed. It sure would be nice to get a really clear picture of each of the blocks. I bet that there are people here who could identify some of the fabrics by seeing just a few threads. But then, the police would be flooded with millions of tips from all over the world. Perhaps the quilt store lady is right onto it.

I'd love to remake the quilt. If the case drags on, a remade quilt could be helpful in the police's public displays.
rbbm.
Brilliant idea Musicaljoke!

Wonder if there have been any uid male suicides in Australia after the suitcase was found?

or he was there for work of some sort in march when first noticed and had come back for work in april and decided to go check on suitcase whilst there?

What kind of work would require bringing a heavy suitcase, as opposed to a briefcase?

If he was a traveling salesman or something, and the suitcase contained both business papers and personal effects (possible), then we still return to the question of why Wynarka would be a stop off point for him. Correct me if wrong, but it's not a place where one would alight a bus or train for a connection.

Just curious of the use of Alexadria lake on the coast near Wynarka, there is a sand bar blocking all boats or deep keel boats? The whole lake only has as little as 9.5 feet deep of clearance and up to 20 feet depths. But most boats single sailor are about 9 feet wide or narrower and 36 feet long for ocean going. Some Yachts are made to go through canals with their limited depth and width. A sailor with a boat could cross the lake even with only one opening to the water in the dark of night.

Suitcase man can use a moped or dirt bike to hide away easily on a boat and then on dry land. Some motorcycles are only a few hundred pounds.

I wrote Colorbox asking if they have records of how the camel was used on cloth manufacturers. If someone did silk screening they could make whatever design they wanted with templates like they sell. I guess stamps could be used to stamp fabric with dye.

i knew they had said she had died a violent death but i just heard in a old news footage video a journo say "police wont reveal how the child died because it is so shocking so they are keeping it to themselves at this stage" hearing that just made my heart shatter all over again

So sad. Reminds me of a case we had here in NY a couple of years ago where a child was kidnapped and mutilated. I remember looking at the story in some British newspapers, and there was an editorial note to say that the full facts of the death were being withheld form the public because of distress they would cause the readership. It's just terrible.

Was there ever any description of the case he was carrying? I agree that he probably had something to do with the roadworks..... 60 yr old, clean cut, carrying a case... probably the road work engineer carrying one of those rather large heavy duty laptops. If this is true the police will no doubt know this already, they just aint letting us know.

Makes a lot of sense, but as you say it would have been very easy for police to verify this via the company that was doing the roadworks, so why appeal to the public on more than one occasion for information?

Nope. We don't know what DNA is downunder, Crikey we've only just got penicillin here.
We have kangaroos still hopping down the main streets of Sydney and koalas camping on the roof of our opera house. Bloody things.

Yall have an opera house? LOL

I guess I was wondering/hoping more so if yall did so a possible familial match could be made from DNA. I know DNA collection by the government can be a big brother is watching scenario and am not familiar with how many countries have that program.

I also was wondering, how when a body is skeletized, can they put a limitation on how long ago death was. Like how do they actually know it was within the last 8 years?

[video=youtube;hn_5fTWCnME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_5fTWCnME[/video]

Look what I found. It gets really interesting around 4.25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members