AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. We don't know what DNA is downunder. We have kangaroos still hopping down the main streets of Sydney and koalas camping on the roof of our opera house.

:laughcry:

I'd just like to mention this American girl was a little shocked by the cockatooes and cockatiels you let fly around wild. LOL.

In any case a black suitcase doesn't become blue when faded, I think. :)

I think it could be highly possible FG.
It could be a similar effect to a liquorice bar, it was black but would dye tongues and lips blue.
(Choo Choo Bars for us golden oldy Aussies who might remember)

Do I see a sample of the lining sitting on the top of the suitcase?
I notice even the zipper has faded to blue. :thinking:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 120
Updated time line:

2003 - 2005 potential birth years
2007 - ? potential murder years
Mid-march, 2015 suitcase containing remains are noticed
March 27, 2015 Karoonda Farm Fair
March 28, 2015 Karoonda Farm Fair

April 13 2015 mystery man in Wynarka (Monday)
May 26 2015 mystery man in Wynarka (Tuesday)
July 14 2015 suitcase containing remains reported to police
August 5 2015 large scale canvass by police

​I know there was road construction in there, but couldn't find the dates for sure.
I believe several people reported they had stopped and looked at that suitcase between mid March and July as well.

Added in Karoonda Farm Fair, from JaneSA

Source:
https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VcyMhvn755V

That's quite true, but I wonder how likely it would be that someone would, buy online, just enough fabric to make a 5" or 12.5 cm square. The whole quilt is only a metre/yard square, quite small, so it hardly makes economic sense to buy fabrics online. It doesn't look like the quilter looked for just the perfect fabrics for a particular co-ordinated look.

If the quilter bought more of the camel print, then there ought to be another quilt out there somewhere with the same print. Unless the whole, finished quilt came from 'away'.

You can also buy packs of "charm squares" which are ready cut squares in a variety of fabrics. This might well be how the fabrics were purchased, as it is possible to get a wide range of different fabrics for little money, with not much wastage.

So whoever made the quilt could have got away with buying a metre of the musical notes fabric and a pack of charm squares, (and whatever the fabric is on the reverse side.)

ive been going over all the footage and Detective Superintendent Des Bray said that Suitcase man has remained in the area for a period of time. So if he was in the area for a while but the witnesses did not recognize him as a local then he was staying with a local who knows they are looking for him and are keeping their mouth shut. OR he was in the area for work ie: roadworks, etc and he was being put up in a motel while works were being done....... anyone else getting frustrated because no matter what theory we come up with seems useless because there is noone out there to tell us we are heading in the right direction or we are cold :(
Was there ever any description of the case he was carrying? I agree that he probably had something to do with the roadworks..... 60 yr old, clean cut, carrying a case... probably the road work engineer carrying one of those rather large heavy duty laptops. If this is true the police will no doubt know this already, they just aint letting us know.

wynarka witness.jpg

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/video/watch/28906715/police-still-in-search-for-child-murderer/#page1

00:10 - 00:14 This witness lives @ the west end of Railway Terrace Wynarka - there are no other houses past hers. Unless the man seen turns the corner some 50mtrs from her vantage point and heads to the street directly behind the main street. Google Earth reveals properties behind the main street that are properties with accumulated items (some would call junk)

If he turned at the corner past her vantage point and headed further out there are two other country roads leading to properties further on the outskirts of Wynarka.

The picture I uploaded was the only witness accounts that I am fairly certain of, as they were reported in those first two days after the suitcase was found.

After that period of time it seems the media messed up - reported that the same two women had "possibly" seen the same man later in the day around lunchtime. Then there were other media reports that another local driving past witnessed the same man some several hours after the 2 women reported sighting the man.....

Have they done a facial reconstruction yet?
have they show what fabric is on the back of the quilt?

So a witness or witnesses saw suitcase man walking in the opposite direction of Moorlands Road? First time I've heard that. If you can supply a link for that, it would be very helpful. I'm in the process of putting together a media timeline and every little bit helps at this stage.

Have they done a facial reconstruction yet?
have they show what fabric is on the back of the quilt?

No. the police haven't done a facial reconstruction and yes the back of the quilt fabric is the musical notes fabric that was also used to create the border of the quilt.

No. the police haven't done a facial reconstruction and yes the back of the quilt fabric is the musical notes fabric that was also used to create the border of the quilt.

thanks, for some reason, I missed that the music note was on the back.

I hope ops they eventually do a facial reconstruction, if they're able. It may help.

Updated time line:

2003 - 2005 potential birth years
2007 - ? potential murder years
Mid-march, 2015 suitcase containing remains are noticed
March 27, 2015 Karoonda Farm Fair
March 28, 2015 Karoonda Farm Fair

April 13 2015 mystery man in Wynarka (Monday)
May 26 2015 mystery man in Wynarka (Tuesday)
July 14 2015 suitcase containing remains reported to police
August 5 2015 large scale canvass by police

​I know there was road construction in there, but couldn't find the dates for sure.
I believe several people reported they had stopped and looked at that suitcase between mid March and July as well.

Added in Karoonda Farm Fair, from JaneSA

Source:
https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VcyMhvn755V

Thank you CSIDreamer. This is going to be a great help. I'm compiling a media timeline at the moment and we can eventually add more info to your timeline from the media links that I'll be posting. Yes, I know that the media have sometimes got it wrong but together with police reports, the media is all that we have to rely on at this stage.

So a witness or witnesses saw suitcase man walking in the opposite direction of Moorlands Road? First time I've heard that. If you can supply a link for that, it would be very helpful. I'm in the process of putting together a media timeline and every little bit helps at this stage.

I just updated my post #448 which includes the link.

Do we know that the music notes are on the back? It's a logical assumption, since the binding seems to be musical notes, but I haven't seen it confirmed. It sure would be nice to get a really clear picture of each of the blocks. I bet that there are people here who could identify some of the fabrics by seeing just a few threads. But then, the police would be flooded with millions of tips from all over the world. Perhaps the quilt store lady is right onto it.

I'd love to remake the quilt. If the case drags on, a remade quilt could be helpful in the police's public displays.

I just updated my post #448 which includes the link.

Thanks Puggles. Well that is really weird isn't it? This suitcase man seems to have been wandering around the tiny town of Wynarka in broad daylight in full view of most of the houses in the town. There is nothing much more down Railway Terrace other than a phone box, the railway station (non passenger) and the house that is now up for sale again. I'm leaning more and more to the notion that he had something to do with that house.

Do we know that the music notes are on the back? It's a logical assumption, since the binding seems to be musical notes, but I haven't seen it confirmed. It sure would be nice to get a really clear picture of each of the blocks. I bet that there are people here who could identify some of the fabrics by seeing just a few threads. But then, the police would be flooded with millions of tips from all over the world. Perhaps the quilt store lady is right onto it.

I'd love to remake the quilt. If the case drags on, a remade quilt could be helpful in the police's public displays.

No, sorry that was an assumption on my part about the musical note fabric. You're right, it's never been reported as such. The back of the quilt may have been totally disintegrated and SAPOL wasn't able to release photos of it.

It would be great if you could reconstruct the quilt and I'm sure that it would be very helpful if it was displayed for the public to see up close.

The more I look at the timeline, the more I am convinced someone knew a long time before July about the skeleton and didn't report it. With that farm fair going on, surely a lot more people inspected it than anyone knows about.

Thanks Puggles. Well that is really weird isn't it? This suitcase man seems to have been wandering around the tiny town of Wynarka in broad daylight in full view of most of the houses in the town. There is nothing much more down Railway Terrace other than a phone box, the railway station (non passenger) and the house that is now up for sale again. I'm leaning more and more to the notion that he had something to do with that house.

or slightly beyond...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member